1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Making B grade Dual Swords

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Volkuss, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Volkuss

Volkuss User

where i can make this duals ?

2. PrivateSlave

PrivateSlave User

giran or aden if i am not wrong.

3. Slasher

Slasher User

try giran blacksmith

4. Dulis

Dulis User

i found a bug with dual sword crafting. it says you can craft not bound/unidentified but common dual swords, and it requires common swords. but in god there is no common items. i would report it to https://support.4game.com/ but site doesnt seem to work for me.
    maybe someone could confirm that it gives and uses bound/unidentified swords not common ones ? it could be just text bug.

5. Slasher

Slasher User

could be that bound items are the common items. could be translation bug. not sure about this.

6. sharaz

sharaz User

i'v seen this in l2.ru also. and it does not accept bound items.

7. Dulis

Dulis User

can i buy 2 unidentified tsurugis and craft dual swords out of them even though it says common everywhere ?

8. Volkuss

Volkuss User

commons is not the same as bound items so blacksmith aden/giran not accept it to make duals. admin neeed help

9. grazvas

grazvas User

yeah, i found the same problem few hours ago.. i'm not able to craft bound b or higher grade duals... it's such a huge disadvantage.

10. PrivateSlave

PrivateSlave User

one doubt to here,for example to make dual swords spirit sword*spirit sword does it really require to have the cd sa? it is realy unbalanced/unfair for dual sword users.

11. Volkuss

Volkuss User

maybe one of the admins write here ...

12. Volo.

Volo. User

i lost 900k trying to buy 3 katanas to get focus sa and all 3 were wrong sa. good ****ing job making this decision!!!!!!!!!!

13. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

yep, bd and gladi are ****ed up in god.. i am bd.. just for info: b grade duals cost ~11kk without stone of puritys, a s grade item, draconic bow for example, costs 6kk

14. Ophidian

Ophidian User

bump.. glads & bds have such a big disadvantage over any other class now... what's the point of replacing the common items with bound items but not changing the option to craft duals out of them instead of the now non-existing common weapons? i'm pretty sure this must be a mistake, why would they screw over any dual-weapon user on purpose.

you could at least do the same thing as ncwest does and hand out 30-days shadow weapons to compensate... i'm honestly not planning to grind my way to 7x with c-grade duals -_-

15. RomanNarkoman

RomanNarkoman User

bump ncsoft fail xd

16. Famous

Famous User

i've flagged this for the dev's to look at.

17. Etherial

Etherial User

it has been reported already many times. it is not innova's fault it is just they was it is from client since they forgot to remove common items needed in blacksmiths. innova team is aware of the problem and we are waiting for a fix to be sent to us.

kind regards

18. Azzar0

Azzar0 User

i have a big problem with it ... in a few words i will try it to explain my best.
    at the quest finished "pailaka" i chose to get an b grade weapon keshanberk that it's bounded.
    the problem it's i dont know how to make it duals.
    ideas: -first idea i got from a friend that it's gone a be a mammon or something that allows me to make it somehow. (if it's true i need some more info plz)
    -i saw in giran blacksmith bound duals only d grade and c grade that can be made, so i went to aden to check it there for b grade but useless there are not even bound duals.

19. Vivinia

Vivinia User

https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1632&page=3

you might wanna check this thread, looks like in god ncsoft forgot about bds and glads and a, s grade duals can't be bought nor made from bound items.
    you still can buy b grade shadow duals in giran or aden weapons shops, but you must be level 52 to see them there.

i'll close this thread since similar one already exist.

20. RomanNarkoman

RomanNarkoman User

men i'm playing l2 from 5 years i know many private servers admins who were able to do this in 5 min just get in a repair it if they have to wait for help from ncsoft it means they're bunch of ppl who don't know how to use lineage server, every1 would be better to have l2 eu serv than innova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.