1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

==Innova Answer==

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CyberX, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vivinia

Vivinia User

since god launched pa on l2.ru gives only 2x on xp and sp, drop is still 1x. they changed it.

2. wareg83

wareg83 User

1 not much

sry for english nc west started new shilen after a day cant login to much ppl in one day now makinge next serwer its 2h up end olmoust full ,
    moust of players r from eu.they iwen cut slots from 7 chars to only 2 fink about thys ?? best regards from poland

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  3. Smith

Smith User

yea but they have special dungeons for pas and that ****

4. SplichO

SplichO Banned

this just started to look like 1 big joke and tbh if set up gonna be like on rutail i will get 2nd thoughts about siting in front of pc every once a while checking for some information. ncwest opening one more server magmeld and i prefer that set up then the one it is on rutail, i got bad exp with having russian rules applying on international servers...
    just a simple example of l2.ws:
    - paying system was not available for every country (offc russian players haven't had problems)
    - bunch of "secrets" which were abused by premium shop (that shop was totally something new for those who played l2 by now)
    - from pets that give full buff/mana supply to pets that hit like pets from summoners on 79 lvl
    - nevits abusing which i am 100% sure that still people wont got a clue about what i am talking about if they aint coming from l2.ws or rutail...

seriously now if innova opening eu server, open it on the way eu players are use to play on. if ppl wanted to play rutail set up we could have changed our "time zone" set up on pc and play on russian servers. but no instead of that people even chose to play private servers cose rutail had way to unbalanced pa, and ncwest was a botworld up to h5 and zranger, and bunch of home made programs.

if you want it honestly, this servers shouldn't be allowed for russian players no offense to them. but same discrimination other players had when they wanted to check russian servers that is how it should be treated. if this is international eu zone server it should be balanced to how ncwest did set up cose most of eu players come from teon, franz, luna and i am sure most of players would approve that type of playing system.

5. Zarat

Zarat User

fail server

6. maxver

maxver User

wtb support answer

7. Gruummsh

Gruummsh User

wts patience :)

8. Azren

Azren User

flame on folks. it's not like you have any solid ground for your thoughts anyway.

we don't want pa? who decided that? i do want pa, because i do not have the time to play 10 hours a day, but still want to experience sieges and clan wars. like many others, i have a steady job that takes priority to gaming, and don't give me the bs about not playing if i don't have the time; this is just a game, used to have fun, nothing more.
    you cry about item shop? ncwest has items that boost hp/mp by 50% for 30 mins, items that give extra 50% for p.atk and crit, ect.
    you cry about exploits on ru servers? first, eu are not ru servers, they have different people managing them. also, it's not like ncwest didn't had it's share of exploits.
    ncwest is still full of bots, and unlike ru (with frost), they don't do squat to change that. if you want to measure yourself to bots, go there.
    ncwest "eu" server is really old with maxed out characters, starting new there is nonsence.
    ncwest new "shilen" server has na timezone, which makes sieges and manor out of the question for most of us.
    all ncwest servers are located in na, which means lag. you can have any kind of connection, it will still be slower than an eu located server (shilen for example lags already, even with it's limited online player count).

if you were to stop and think, you might realise that premium accounts are the number one steady income these "free" servers have, same for ru as for na servers. this will not be removed.

i do agree that we need more then one server. ncwest thought 1 is enough and see how that ended up. start with 4-5 severs, then merge after a month, if needed.

at any rate, i really don't understand why innova won't put a frigging link to this forum on lineage2.eu. they should give us specific launch date already too.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  9. MoRt3rO

MoRt3rO User

there is one answer: soon :)

10. SplichO

SplichO Banned

i know one thing, that we entered december and we got 0 information about server. even this forum opening was just cose few people like i was were searching around for any info and then we shared it later on other forums and friends...
    also we all aware "free to play system" is a system that allow player to play with no restriction to lvl zone, gear, etc..but there is a prime shop/ premium account, all in all this is "needed evil" cose if no $, no server. but on other side if that ps/pa are unbalanced and makes drastic cap from those who uses it and those who don't, then server not gonna have enough players and then there wont be point for a dead server.
    it is "sword with two edges", but i still think that some kind of solution or at least more information and more contact with staff and administration of innova is needed.

11. maxver

maxver User

one beer for this guys!
    +1

there can be one servers, it's no problem imo.
    more people = more pvp
    more pvp = more fun
    i just want fairy and early start, with no problems like waiting two hours to log in.

12. SplichO

SplichO Banned

also this is one of most important questions...
    i have seen start on shilen, and wasn't a pretty view if you weren't among the first people who moved out of starting locations in first 1-2 hours.

13. TheDoctor

TheDoctor User

i dont think they will start with only 1 server. russian start was even with more servers 3 i think and they are just for russians.

14. Hax

Hax User

especially the starter quests arent made for these crowds of people.
    at least ncsoft stepped up and started to spawn sht loads of quest mobs, hope innova will do so aswell right from the start

15. Vivinia

Vivinia User

yea, this could be a trollfest.

one server for open beta - fine with me.
    but later it would be just cruel to us lol.

16. noidea

noidea User

...1 server is just stupid...with we got around 1k registered players in this forum...probably + 0.5k of ppl not registered.... plus a lot of more that dont even know about this forum...and you just create 1 server??? lool...will be like 2h to try to login and extra mega lag...at least 2 or 3 server for start and they will be allways full.

innova is failing a lot because the lack of information about a release date... i have one entire clan waiting for a date...and the awnser is "early december" ... early december can be day 20 for innova.... lol

no update at website...no update at forum...no update at all....we can blame ncwest but at least atm they care more about us than innova...at least they update they websites.

17. The50

The50 User

yes, they spawn a lot of mobs in talking island, but after that we need to make some quests in gludio. it's almost impossible to kill mob's there. really hard, only a few mobs and hundreds of players.

18. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

i just hope they will show up asap as everyone in here.

come on staff: don't make me forget the reasons i left ncwest for

19. maxver

maxver User

on ru off there was limit people on server at first hour or something like that and gradually they was increasing it. theres a thread about it on this forum.

20. Vivinia

Vivinia User

yea, and now i'm thinking that was really a damn good idea, because you need like 30 minutes to rush till level 21 and leave talking island. so new waves of players didn't stuck on choke points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.