1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

==Innova Answer==

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CyberX, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Argent

Argent User

please innova dont make the same mystake as ncsoft. we are many eu player, we need many server t_t

2. CrossFire

CrossFire User

with 9, not 3.

3. neferefer

neferefer User

patience. some of you are claiming it's "only a game" and then wetting yourselves with anger about the release date. maybe they just don't know yet? cut them a break, it's essentially going to be f2p, and game companies really don't have a duty to mollycoddle each and every gamer. ooh a "huge whole guild waiting." yeah 'cause that's liekwoa a super legal authoritah.

4. maxver

maxver User

truth has been said.

5. SplichO

SplichO Banned

don't wanna turn it into flame topic, but you seriously got no clue what you talking about.

6. ZuzuPi

ZuzuPi User

better start with 2 servers and expand them if more people hops in... starting with 1 makes me scared actually.

7. SplichO

SplichO Banned

it would be 1 big lag festival and forum would be full of qq topics for a good reason.

8. SplichO

SplichO Banned

when i get home i will upload some screen shots from shilen just to show what we gonna face here, and tbh i think is gonna be twice of that. there is no official post about this forum and it has like 1k members registered. now adding link to lineage2.eu and some more info and you would see what is "high traffic on forum", with proper announce and advertise ncwest had 29k members connected on boards.forum of ncwest. i think that was biggest online number on some forum i ever saw.

9. Smith

Smith User

the 29k..it dont work correctly its bugged

10. Schmeisser

Schmeisser User

this has to be wrong forum or one big joke...i mean...i`v seen 5 staff members logged today and 0 posts...wtf?
    even ncwest has better communication with their (*****)customers....

11. maxver

maxver User

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mf4gfavmu

12. Argent

Argent User

+1.
    it's seems so pathetic

13. SplichO

SplichO Banned

don't think so, i was the one of guests cose to register you had to associate your in game account with forum account and most of people didn't bother doing that. at some point i saw around 7k registered users and bunch of guests also, pretty much doesn't change situation that ncwest already opening 2 nd new server magmeld just cose shilen was way to overcrowded. and such decision you don't do in 24 hours if it isn't really big deal (tho they probably had it as one of options in case of server being overpopulated).

14. Sefyu

Sefyu User

so maybe this forum is just a big troll ?

15. The50

The50 User

i want a new server by ncsoft for europeans. :| maybe it is not possible, but still.

it cant be. there is no forum link on lineage2.eu website, so maybe they dont care about forum right now. everything is going to be just fine, relax guys.

16. SplichO

SplichO Banned

don't think so :), damn where are those haters of mine they would add a cool post now "in soviet russia we trust" or something like that :d

17. Smith

Smith User

im sure 100% admin post it

18. SplichO

SplichO Banned

19. Shockwave

Shockwave User

no, we dont want any pa!!! we want balanced game where everybody have same rules. they sad "free-to-play", whit pa it will be like free-to-exist and just looking how little kids spending their parents money or another nolifers boosting chars to rule server. their income is not my problem, when they want to make free-to-exist , tons off pll we just leave as they came!!!!
    so, free-to-play, thats it !!!

and about innova as company, its total disrespect to ppl, there is only half answered e-mail, i cant even describe how low it actually is since its official not another private!

those who really have no clue about how does relationship between company and costumers goes, even dont start post useless- wait wait wait or qq qq qq!!!

20. SplichO

SplichO Banned

you actually know someone who had respond on email about beta?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.