1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

==Innova Answer==

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by CyberX, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caporegime

Caporegime User

i was patient enough... launch the damn servers... dont fail please ppl will leave soon for nice and soft and i dont want to join that noob fest

2. Horizon

Horizon User

nonsense pa is the worst thing that could happen to eu off. pa will influence every aspect of the game.
    think about it! if you don't have a pa account and don't go no-life by the time you'll get to 40 a no-life gamer with a pa will be close to 78. having fun yet? ..but that's not much, we don't care about nolifers anyway.
    the scariest part of pa system is were your starting to see shouts for party only for pa accounts. and that's were pa breaks the game, because a non-pa will be sidelined by pa's. you can't deny that, that happens on all servers with pa - it'll kill the chance to have a fair play game - and that's not what free-to-play stands for.

plf pa dd - if that's the price to pay for eu servers i'd rather take the over-powered buffs from hats ( they can't kill half of server ).

3. noidea

noidea User

6k players in 1 server will lag like hell.... 6k players should fit in 2 servers....

4. Delios

Delios User

nonsense
    free-to-play means that you can play for free, you are customer and can get help from support for free.

truly free is what ncwest is propagates and they are not introducing pa.
    but nothing is for free and ncwest will get income from in-game shop.
    have fun with "i win" hats.

salut,
    dегiоs

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  5. Tomasi

Tomasi User

even ncsoft started with 1 server, and they have 2 new server now... i think innova will make the same...

6. Aru..

Aru.. User

but when?, that's the question atm...

7. Aaliyah

Aaliyah User

i believe that if they fail to satisfy the vast majority of eu players that are also not gonna use pa then people will simply look for other games.

8. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

i'm gonna ask here my question since this thread seems to be related to answers.

this has nothing to do with all the requests of launch/beta/eta

what happened to the server's name poll thread which, yesterday, fahrenheit was talking about? there is also no possibility to report the broken link to the administrators since the function seems to be disabled.
    thanks in advance

9. AD1736

AD1736 User

we would like to state that we will give the information as soon as we get it - be sure that the forum/twitter/etc. will be the first to react. as for now - the server will open soon. and by saying soon we mean it. yet we do not want it to be of inapropriate quality. so if you want a good server, no lags, great playing and all the good stuff that comes along - please wait a bit longer. it will be so worth it.

you can always ask our admins about any changes concernign the launch time, yet this info is like that for the moment being. stay tuned, be patient - we are doing our best.

cheers.

by dargen (screen: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/27225683.jpg/)

10. Delios

Delios User

i approve this msg

salut,
    dегiоs

11. AD1736

AD1736 User

12. Delios

Delios User

13. 0omph

0omph User

nonsence i'm l2.ru player atm, but planning to start on eu

here how it works on ru servers:

https://forum.4game.ru/showthread.php?t=376437

players w/o active pa

exp/sp/adena/items - x1
    if u have vitality points - exp/sp 1*2 (200% in sum)
    number of items related to vitality u can use in a week (getting, keeping vitality points) - 5 itemz
    using runes for exp/sp, nevite clocks - w/o limit

players with active pa

exp rate - 1 + 1 (х2) (not even sp lol)
    if u have vitality points - exp - 1+1*3 (400% in sum) sp - 1*3 (300% in sum)
    number of items related to vitality u can use in a week (getting, keeping vitality points) - 10 itemz
    using runes for exp/sp, nevite clocks - w/o limit

max exp rates

w/o pa: 1(base) * 2(vitality) + 0.5(rune) + 0.5(nevite clock) = х3
    with pa: 1(base) + 1(pa) * 3(vitality) + 0.5(rune) + 0.5(clock) = х5

you can google-translater it if u want
    basicly no1 cares if their party members have active pa or not, it has no influence on you at all

14. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

really good answer.

thanks dargen and of course thanks ad1736

gogo innova keep it up!

15. Cassie

Cassie User

1 server is crazy like hell, this forum is hard to find, and theres 1k members... so there is much ppl w8ing to join, i know a bunch of them. furthermore when the eu players on ncwest start suffering lags, the ppl will talk about innova, and lots of new shilen/naia players will come here. if they put just 1 server:
    1.it is going to die (the best example is ncwest, its servers are having problems) .
    2.when it can resist al this players they'll have to log 10gm if they dont want ppl waiting an hour (maybe more?) for a quest monster.

16. Argent

Argent User

thx dragen for answering, but plz moderator/admin, can you post it on new or somewhere ? not only in pm or you need all this forum pm you ?

17. 1tm

1tm User

as what i heard from pms, they already looking solution for that.

18. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

looking on the bright side, waiting a couple of day more than ncwest, can teach us (but overall can teach our staff) many things: for example how to avoid embarassing situations like those ncwest had to face after only 24 hours after the launch.

that's why i foresee tons of player leaving naia/shilen/magmeld even if this means to start from scratch again

@argent +1 yes that would be better. they have to understand that even informations like the one dargen just gave us, are important and making a thread is always a good idea to keep the community feeling they're not alone

19. Argent

Argent User

we dont need a date like " the xx of december". we just need to dont feel abandoned like child in the forest :'(.
    we are impatient for news servers but we are also curious about the progress of the project.

20. Cassie

Cassie User

hope so, but they have said one server. at least they have time to change all this decissions (not much we are much ppl waiting :p).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.