1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Polearms

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by start, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. start

start User

the mechanic of the weapon polearm is completely not working, i am playing a dwarf(spoiler) .

1. the damage get calculate as i would hit my target with fists. that means i get 2 times the damage message when i hit 1 mop and the damage is like half that strong.

2. even the crit damage of dual weapons like fists, fists-weapon, dual swords get wrong calculate for this i start a new thread.

3. with polearms you could normally hit multiple mops. but here i am not able to hit more then 1 mop

4. also the hit animation of a polearm is totally wrong. the animation is like i would hit my target with fists.

that means atm that polearms are completely useless.
    btw also the animation of an hitting summoner with a sword is animated as fist attack...

also i am realy wondering about the l2 files. cause when such basic mechanics is not working correct -well i do not wana know what is still corrupt at the complex things in the lineage 2 world :confused:

well i hope you can fix that soon cause for me its a huge bug - thx

2. sh1ny

sh1ny User

this is weird, it's working fine for me.

3. start

start User

i also want to add that the animation of every polearm skill is not working, the damage work but the animation is missing. mb its the weapon, don't have another polearm to test it with a different weapon.

i am using grate axe (b grade)

4. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i am also using great axe and i can confirm that the animation is like that, didnt check dmg and stuff as i was doing mostly only skills, but now i will :eek:.
    i have an orc, and, btw, the skills dont have animation, the char just stands there and you see the mobs getting hit...
    m

5. Blashaq

Blashaq User

the same issue counts to sword od valhalla, my de move with it like he has no weapon equipped ;f and is attacking with his fist rather than swords blade (wtf?), dmg is also counted twice like in fist weapons and unarmed

6. Truga

Truga User

seems like some animations are broken. my great axe works fine and does the correct damage, but uses no-weapon animation.

7. Silmari

Silmari User

i have great axe with my dwarf too. and also noticed that something is wrong with animation. it looks like one hit is done with weapon and other with left hand (like with dual fists).

8. Silmari

Silmari User

video: http://youtu.be/gcoppm3x0kc

in this video i tried to show how strange my dwarf kills monsters with a great axe (b grade pole). it looks like she hits monsters with fists or with bare hands. and do not use soulshots. also there's no skill animation.

9. Tharj

Tharj User

bump!
    [​IMG]

10. JohnnyB

JohnnyB User

yes same problem here on my dwarf

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.