1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Request your own experiment!

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Pazak, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Nadmaster101

Nadmaster101 User

experiment: damage difference in dark elf summoner pets and light elf summoner pets

question: with same base stats (str, dex, con) on toon and same pattack/attk spd/crit rate on pets do damage test turning off damage variation. (pve damage and without +15% pattack or +15% crit damage summoner buffs), then do it again with +15% pattack and +15% crit damage self buffs to monitor the difference. looking for only crit damage not normal summon hit damage.

reason: i'm curious to see if +15% pattack equals +15% crit damage. in mathematical terms and on paper it makes sense that +15% pattack is better because it applies to normal hits and crit hits and mathematically speaking even though it adds pattack that directly correlates to 15% damage on both normal hits and critical hits. if math is correct +15% damage should = +15% crit damage and be higher overall due to normal hits hitting 15% harder as well.
    trying to decide weather to duel a pwny summoner or a demon child

2. Calamity

Calamity User

experiment: success rate of compounding jewels for brooches.

question: what is the success of compounding jewels of all levels together? is that influenced by cha/luc stat? can the success be boosted up somehow?

reason: would be interesting to see how this works. if it's even worth of the money/ingame items, or if it's just a black hole ... :)

3. Surprised

Surprised User

experiment: dragon weapon fragments droprate

question: what's the chance of obtaining any kind of dragon weapon fragment from valakas/antharas/lindvior?

reason: i'm curious about it, because we killed about hundred dragons, and nothing dropped.

4. Onyx

Onyx User

I don't know whether the experiment will be accepted, but according to l2wiki.com, the chance for Lindvior Weapon Fragments is 0.05% — 0.1%.

5. Schierke

Schierke User

experiment: emerald square instance
    question: i want to know what's the chance to get difrent boss in emerald square instance
    reason: know how worthy is to do this instance for money and drops.

Sanek, Pazak, tillKneeddy and 2 others like this.
  6. BloodDivine

BloodDivine User

experiment: comparing opal to ruby/saphire
    question: what will actually increase more the damage output. increasing attribute defence as well
    reason: to know what's more worthy

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2015
    orbi_ likes this.
  7. MickyMouse

MickyMouse User

experiment: excelent shield block rate in sigel eve's templar

question: what is the success rate of excelent shield block(1 dmg)
    with full iss buff (level 4) + knight harmorny + focus shield and with con 90,95,100,110,120,130.

tested in normal hits, magic hits (for example dark blast), fighter skill (mega strike)

reason: i have never seen info about it

Pazak and Seivlas like this.
  8. Epyh0n

Epyh0n User

9. socketka

socketka User

experiment: opening pendant boxes
    question: what is chance to get cha/luc pendants from these boxes?
    reason: for a greater good.

experiment: recipe - pendant crafting
    question: what are probabilities for different pendants from crafting with this recipe?
    reason: for a greater good.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  10. troomar

troomar User

experiment: vitality and spoil
    question: is spoil chance affected by vitality?
    reason: we all know that drop chance is affected by vitality, but i wonder if it affects spoil chance too.

MysticLilac and Schofield like this.
  11. inZnt

inZnt User

experiment: feoh dark elf (storm scream and soultaker) m.atk using oe +9 or more 2-h blunt mage weapon vs m.atk using 1-h sword/blunt mage weapon + sigil.

question: what has more m.atk and damage? a player using 2-h mage blunt weapon (retributer) or using 1-h sword / blunt weapon mage + sigil [ feohs stormscream and soultaker ] against a pc with same items r99 armor+ jewels? [skills to use elemental spike/crush/destruction]

reason: rumours and curiosity.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  12. Elyath

Elyath User

experiment: dagger blow land rate

question:what are the factor that influence dagger's blow land rate?str or dex?or what else?

reason:as a dagger 99 with 85 dex i still miss from behind 1/4 blows,often 2/4,
    so i wonder what can i do to improve.

13. 21st_

21st_ User

experiment: vintage casket

question : whats the chance to get ancient scroll: enchant weapon (r-grade) ?

reason : i opened around 200 boxes and couldnt even get 1 scroll 300euro spended.....

14. Vonak

Vonak User

15. hey1984

hey1984 User

vitality doesnt affect drop rate.

16. Seivlas

Seivlas User

experiment : influence of fighting on the back of your opponent
    question : what are all of the advantages of fighting an opponent from his back ? (not speaking about othell class)
    reason : we know that (except tanks) shield cannot defend from attacks from behind, but does it increase hit chance (it does, see shield experiment where the hit chances were written), damage, debuff landing, crit chance, etc etc etc ?

17. Seivlas

Seivlas User

hi, i'd like to know if it's normal that the latest experiment was more than one month ago ? do you need help on them ? (real question, i can give an hand if it allows you to do more experiments, there are still a ****load of stuff to test out of there)

18. KacerDonald

KacerDonald User

experiment: effect of drop runes
    question: does it really work ? can you make experiment killing tauti with drop rune or without
    reason: some cp in our clan drop better things w/o drop rune then with drop rune.

19. Drak0

Drak0 User

experiment: adding pve/pvp effect to amarantine weapons with elcyum and without
    question: whot is chance to upgrade it
    reason: old test show us only armors and lot of plp adding now pve to weapons cuz next chronicle will be more farm farm farm :)

20. escalibran

escalibran User

experiment: effect of feoh stance on damage with 300 attributes on one stance element and on holy/dark.
    question: does using the right stance for your weapon still matter as it did in previous chronicles? (excluding the -100 attribute defense debuff ) http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=251586 )
    reason: used 4 stances with same weapon on damage test machine, did same damage. confused. stance used to make spells specific to one attribute, no matter the weapons attribute. if it does the same damage with a "feoh attribute", does it do the same damage with holy/dark which feoh has no stance for?

Seivlas likes this.