1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Request your own experiment!

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Pazak, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Nyxborn

Nyxborn User

Experiment: Feoh Elemental Crash Debuff Land Rates
    Question: The land rate for each of the Elemental Crash element debuffs on another PC (Fire, Wind, Earth, Water respectively)
    Reason: To know which element is best to keep dangerous melee classes off of you in PvP (Eviscerator, rogue, tyrr, ..)

2. Naito

Naito User

Experiment: Arrows against Heavy Armor, Light Armor, Robe Armor
    Question: I wanna know whether is something like penalty when hits a Heavy Armor or bonus when hits Robe.
    Reason: I need to have this test, because in my opinion archer gives too much dmg to the class with are using heavy armor. It shouldn't be like it is now.

3. Riquinho

Riquinho User

Experiment: chance of success in the combination of opal brooches, ruby, obsidian, diamond.
    Question: I want to know what the chance to combine the lvl brooches lvl 2 .. lvl 3 .. lvl 4 and lvl5.
    Reason: I need to have this test to see if it is viable to invest in these items at this time.

4. cmec1

cmec1 User

did u read?.. and that they can be bought for ge and some adena from mamon doesnt count its still l2store related !

5. Hamburger

Hamburger User

Experiment: Skill defense from talisman.
    Question: The % skill damage reduced from hunter talisman/conquerer.
    Reason: The talisman hunter and conquerer have the same stats and the only difference is that hunter says "Additionally, skill damage received during PvP is decreased". Want to know if there is any real difference from it or it is just a translate mistake.

6. niaou

niaou User

Experiment: Ph. skill crit dmg boost vs attr attack
    Question: Measure damage for a Tyrr duelist (pvp setup): attack attr 430, +15 pvp duals 2sa (hp+speed) with +15% ph. skill crit damage augment and str+p.attack hair accessory VS attack attr 430 +15 pvp duals (same sa) with 70 attr attack and noble tiara hair accessory. The defending toon should have from 0-600 attr. defense.
    Reason: Need to know which augment and gear setup is better for dmg in a realistic scenario.

P.S.: I have seen the yul test, but this only checks the dmg of a skill, not changes in equipment.

7. zauliuz

zauliuz User

Experiment: Drops from 100d rift quest boss.
    Question: What is drops from boss when you finish 100d quest?* drops probably i know. r99 weapons, 5-6 stage SA crystals, pve armor/weap stones. just want to know what is chances to get pve weapon stone etc.
    Try kill 100 or 1000 those bosses and tell us what he drops.
    Reason: In l2wiki database not updated.

*link is from korean wiki. so use google translate ;]

Seivlas and lenis like this.
  8. niaou

niaou User

Experiment: Amethyst vs Opal (lvl 3-5).
    Question: What is the damage difference in pvp between Amethyst and Opal. Test from level 3 and above and show the damage difference per level.
    Reason: To know which jewel is better for pvp.

9. MrOurk

MrOurk User

10. midnightx86

midnightx86 User

I want an experiment based on the weapon for wynn, to know for example between tauti axe and bloody helios retributer , To know which level is comparable to the tauti on bloody doing damage with the servitors, using sharing equipment and without.

Tully: Hello. Please edit your experiment according to existing submission form (it can be found in the first message). Also please specify weapon enchant.

11. midnightx86

midnightx86 User

Experiment:damage: Tauti Axe vs Bloody helios Retributer +5, +6, +7
    Question: Wich enchant of the retributer is similar to Tauti axe in damage.
    Reason: The people said is similar to an lvl 7 of enchant, but i didn't see any test about that.

12. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Experiment: Test if and how CHA stat influence critical damage (skill and autoattack) and critical rate (skill and autoattack)
    Question: Does it affect? How much (for skill and for autoattack)?
    Reason: See if is better use +15 CHA on tatoo or other

Thanks

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

cha doesnt affect skill crit rate, and doesnt affect critical damage directly
    how much crit rate (for auto) and how much patk it adds its not hard to check.. (put dye on and check stats)

14. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist User

Thanks for reply.
    YUL experiment
    Experiment: Test how much STR stat influence skill critical damage and skill reset
    Question: How much?
    Reason: Need to see if I lose a lot of power putting the DEX tatoo. I saw a prev test but on that there wasn't the critical but just the skill damage and the STR didn't affect it a lot. I was wondering how about SKILL CRITICAL

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  15. cmec1

cmec1 User

critical is *2 *bonuses.. without bonuses u will see just x2 dmg and i doubt they gona check all possible bonuses for u (since 70% of bonuses are l2store related)

damage=70 * [pAtk * lvlMod + pAtk + 2 * power] * powerBonus / (sDef + pDef) * attBonus * PvPbonus * PvEbonus * SS * SS_bonus * crit * critBonus + diff_skill_power * crit * critBonus
    formula for archers dmg
    the damage depends on milion different things..

16. thunder1989

thunder1989 User

Experiment: I want to test the probability to get succesful enchantments on diferent gear.
    Question: I would like to know the probability to succesfuly enchant weapon, armors, jewels, shirts, and other enchantable stuff from 3 to 4, from 4 to 5, from 5 to 6, from 6 to 7, from 7 to 8, from 8 to 9, from 9 to 10, from 10 to 11, from 11 to 12 , from 12 to 13, from 13 to 14, from 14 to 15, from 3 to 10 directly without fail any enchant, from 10 to 15 without fail any enchant and from 3 to 15 without fail any enchant USING, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, using all facts, stuff to increase chance to succesfully enchant items, separately , i mean ho does luc affects, how does enchant stone affects, and then all together to see how all they together increase the chance.
    Reason: I wanna know how does the maph scrolls, luc and all the stuff to increase enchant rate works on gear, together and separately to see the real succes enchant probability spending your adena in this items.

Tully: rejected. Unfortunately, the volume of requested test features are not acceptable for a single experiment. Please limit your request, including both enchant steps and items involved. And please keep in mind, that L2Store features can not be tested.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2017
  17. zauliuz

zauliuz User

Experiment: Chances to make longing talisman
    Question: What is chances to make longing and other seed talismans using kaliels scroll.. and longings i know there was test in ncwest, but that was loooooong time ago, and maybe something is changed...
    for experiment for example try 100 times and post results, with kaliels, and with elcyums (that bigger amount of elcyum, because lower amount = same as kaliel scroll).
    Reason: just to know - try do it myself, or save money and buy longing talisman from other peoples.
    my results was hellfire at 1st try, desire at 1st try, longing failed 25+ times with kaliel scroll.. once tried with elcyums (when they was cheap), also failed :D

18. cmec1

cmec1 User

its still the same, 50% with elcyum, 20% with kaliel, 10% for insanity with kaliel, 5% combining for insanity

19. cmec1

cmec1 User

Experiment: new ability system knight tree 2 skills "guardian death shield" and "guardian focus shield" with dagger skills(got info already about archers)
    test if possible make 100% dagers skills to crit (2x dmg) and normal skills damage output without those new AP learned and with them, also with 100% skill crit(2x dmg) test if the focus shield actually decreases a chance of getting it, for 1st part its easy just need to turn off damage difference, for 2nd part with chance might be tricky to reach exact 100% with dex and other improvements (for test to be accurate, since if u improve it too much the decreased value might still be 100%)
    Question: want to know if those skills work with dagger skills(since daggers blow skills are boosted by critical damage boosts like auto attacks are) or those 4 points in ap can be spent better
    Reason: abilities are new, and we players dont have access for gm commands to make skill crits 100% or turn off damage difference to test them

20. MrScubba

MrScubba User

Experiment: AP and skill changes after deleveling a character from 101.

Question: What happens to the learned APs after deleveling to 99, 95, 90, 85 levels?
    Same question about the active / passive skills and skill enchants, do they disappear and/or delevel?
    Suggesting tests on a 101 Titan: Does Furious Slasher disappear? Do passive skills delevel? Do skill enchants disappear on a skill being deleveled (e.g. Eruption)?

Reason: Skills used to deteriorate after 2 levels afaik, would like to clarify this and the new AP system.

Yakawa and LuckyLuciano like this.