1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[September 2013] Experimentarium poll

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Pazak, Sep 9, 2013.

?

Which experiments do you want to be released in September?

1. 1

12 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. 2

7 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. 3

8 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

5 vote(s)
    5.7%
  6. 6

2 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. 7

18 vote(s)
    20.5%
  8. 8

12 vote(s)
    13.6%
  9. 9

3 vote(s)
    3.4%
  10. 10

12 vote(s)
    13.6%
  11. 11

9 vote(s)
    10.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

hey, guys!

this week we've gathered 11 requests over this week. next time we will let you to have more time to submit your request. the thread for october will be open for 3 weeks (from the 9th of september to the 1st of october).

the requests are:

1) difference between the effectiveness of "dual - master's rage" and "dual - p. atk./m. atk. increase level 3" with feoh wizard by amethyst
    experiment: difference between the effectiveness of "dual - master's rage" and "dual - p. atk./m. atk. increase level 3" with feoh wizard.

question: with level 99 feoh wizard, r99 equipment and full iss enchanter buffs, how much is the difference in the damage of each nuke skills(elemental spike, crash, destruction, storm, blast) between dual - master's rage triggered and dual - p. atk./m. atk. increase level 3 passive skill on an other level 99 character with r99 equipment and full iss buffs.

reason: because knowing this would be useful.

2) othell skill "power bluff" by bboy wizard
    experiment: othell skill "power bluff"

question: how to make it work in pvp

reason: this just doesn't work in pvp, i've had power bluff at +5 since i can remember and its never landed in pvp. there are 3 elements to this skill, first the opponent is turned around (mental attack), stunned and then rooted to the spot for up to 5 seconds.
    can the test be using +10 power bluff and if possible any boss jewels increasing mental/stun attributes? thanks

3) experiment: high con vs low con by bboy wizard
    experiment: high con vs low con

question: resistance against physical abnormalities

reason: can a test be done testing high con vs all physical abnormalities because according to an experienced tyrr warrior i know he's concluded that high con offers no improvement on stun resistance. i would really like to know the point of having high con besides the obvious increase of hp value and shield defense rate.

4) "provoking shackle" success rate (skill from sigel phoenix knight) in pve/pvp by neotiger
    experiment : "provoking shackle" success rate (skill from sigel phoenix knight) in pve/pvp.

question : success rate of this skill against a player and against a mob ? does patk or matk has an influence on the success rate.

i want several tests :
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 versus mob level 85/90/95/99
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 versus any player level 85/90/95/99

also those tests if the skill works in pvp :
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 with jewels giving root chance versus any player level 99
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 versus any player level 99 with mental buff
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 versus any player level 99 with jewels/buffs giving root resist
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 with jewels giving root chance versus any player level 99 with jewels/buffs giving root resist

i want too those tests :
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 with increased patk versus mob level 99
    - sigel phoenix knight level 99 with increased matk versus mob level 99

reason : i know the root works very well in pve but in pvp, it seems it cannot land.

5) magic critical rate with different weapons and same m.crit.rate in stats by ylogy
    experiment: magic critical rate with different weapons and same m.crit.rate in stats

question: i wanna know chance to do magic critical with amaranthine retributer +4, amaranthine buster +4 and amaranthine caster +4, but with same m.crit. rate in stats. i think, u wrote in previus experiment, there is no possibility to change magic critical rate, so i prefer test with maximum crit.rate.

reason: i heard rumors, even with same m.crit.rate in stats, with buster u do magic criticals more often.

6) how dex dyes affects on sigel knight by staniskun
    experiment: how dex dyes affects on sigel knight

question: want to see how dex dyes affect when succeeding with the shield and defense

reason: i want to know it before buy it
    more details:
    * sigel knight lvl 99 whith heavy eternal +4 versus mob level 95/99 (whith +4 dex and whithout it)
    * sigel knight lvl 99 whith heavy eternal +4 versus any player level 99 (whith +4 dex and whithout it)

thanks !

7) tauti weapon vs r99 pvp weapon by nickmgs
    experiment:tauti weapon vs r99 pvp weapon.

question: which weapon make more dmg in pvp? vs 300 element resist armor (tauti have 450 element attack)

reason: i want to know it before buy tauti or r99 weapon pvp...

8) str vs dex in othells's by thunder1989
    experiment: str vs dex in othells's

question: what increase more the blows damage?

reason: in lindvior the blows furmula have changed and dex increas their power, but what makes more incluence critical damage(str) or dex?

9) damage difference between levels by xhaseo
    experiment: damage difference between levels

question: a legendary tales talks about a bonus/malus if you're higher/lower than your enemy

reason: since in na(blargh)ia server this doesn't look to work (othells 89 landing 5k on a tank 95+ , othells 99 with same blow lvl 7 , +7 duel , landing 5k on tank 95+) i'd like to know if it's true

more details:
    take 2 toons , 1 level 85 and 1 level 99 , make the toon level 85 hit with a skill (for example , othell rogue using reverse on a tyrr warrior , both equipped with twilight set and apo duals dagger/sword clean) , see the damage done at level 85 , keep increasing the othell's level 'till 99 (without increasing reverse skill level,or the damage will change 'cause of the power), now, bring back to lvl 85 the othell , take the tyrr warrior , a cast mega strike on the othell , keep decreasing tyrr's level 'till 85 (without decreasing mega strike level , if it's possible, if it's not,try with a skill which lands damage that tyrr doesnt level up,if they have any)

10) iss enchanter's dmg with skills based on str/patk by narwyn
    experiment: iss enchanter's dmg with skills based on str/patk

question: is there a significant difference for iss skills if you increase your str/patk?

reason: someone told me that because iss is a support class the difference on dmg dont affect from str or the difference will be so little on the dmg and i wanna see if this is real.

more details:
    take 2 iss for example 1 spectral (that has the highest patk) and 1 sword muse.better for both to be the same race so they will have the same str.after you test dmg with both iss increase the str of the spectral and test again.

thanks in advance

11) effect of con vs physical debuffs by pr0t0n
    experiment: effect of con vs physical debuffs

question: increasing con do you increase resistance to iss enchanter debuffs / tanks aggression

reason: i'd like to know if con increases pyhsical debuffs resistance, and if it does by how much.

more details:
    tests skills like petrify/root and tanks aggression.

only 5 of those requests will be accepted, and you must decide which ones!
    vote for the request that you consider the most interesting and wait for them to be released in september!

this poll will be closed on thursday (september, 12)!

2. xHaseo

xHaseo User

3. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

the poll is closed!

i thank you, everyone who voted!

the results are:

1st place:

• tauti weapon vs r99 pvp weapon by nickmgs - 20.45%

2nd place:

we have 3 winners here!)

• difference between the effectiveness of "dual - master's rage" and "dual - p. atk./m. atk. increase level 3" with feoh wizard by amethyst
    • str vs dex in othells's by thunder1989
    • iss enchanter's dmg with skills based on str/patk by narwyn

3rd place:

• effect of con vs physical debuffs by pr0t0n

congratulations to the winners! these 5 requests will be posted in the next 4 weeks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.