1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Some thoughts from a player

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by cryMon, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cryMon

cryMon User

hi,

i have some thoughts for you innova:

1. not announcing a schedule for the future is a bad idea, it proves you don't have a plan or if you do, announcing it would make you look bad. so please announce a plan for the launch, atm you don't even have a beta launch date. we can even understand that you have to wait a period after the ncwest launch as part of the deal you made with them, but ... still... not having an estimated launch date is not pro!

2. prepare for a big number of players. look at ncwest who had to open a second server. and consider that many many players from there are eu players who just test god waiting for your server. 1 server will not be enough, not even at start. think that all players which played private servers starting with dn will join you.

3. also technically prepare for a big number of players. your forum collapsed in first day because of high traffic, having same problems with the game/login server in the first days will make you look bad

4. don't delay to long. in this period of the year players have more free time, use this in your advantage and you will have more players. starting a server after january can be a mistake.

i wish you wise thinking!
    crymon

2. yodaime

yodaime User

people seriously need to stop being paranoid.

3. 1tm

1tm User

1. they want maximum quality, no lags, no crashes, no unexcepted things that may and mostly happens to all mmo providers. thats why all mmo developers doesn't announces certain dates in hurry, innova does same thing. that is what i call pro. they already gave us some clues and info about current situation tho.
    also beta pts testing launch may be only for few people, not open to publics and it can take only few days. game is already out for month tested in other officials, no stress test needed.

2; 3; 4. mostly answer is same as in 1.

4. Bandaalk

Bandaalk User

for what concerns questions 2 and 3: they have already won this battle.....consider that since october the 5th they have stated on their website that there would have been localized version.
    isn't that suggesting that they perfectly know what the situation is and will be?

i should say ncwest gained another fail showing their incompetence in handling such a situation :d
    just go to their boards and you will see many players whining for things i would never think such a division as ncwest couldn't manage.....
    this just makes me happier day after day of the choice i made

moreover: after only 3 days (officially) this server which seems to be unknown to the web and has 0 links on 0 websites already has got

1) 1000 users

2) 100-300 unregistered guests everyday

3) hundreds of threads and thousands of posts

4) proportionally more active users than ncwest boards

5) (but this is subjective) mature community (more than the "other one")

and all of these and we still have few informations!!! imagine when all of this will become more official.....

5. ninamko

ninamko User

dude there is no single alive private server now on, almost all of em are dead. also with this f2p god every1 will want to try god. 2 big russian privs almost dead atm.. i ain't mentioning names but 10k give or take 2k more or less is the ruff amount of players you can expect during first two months. i hope this community wont screw up like americans.
    i gonna laugh when innova opens servur and half population of those 2 new american servers move here.
    they made server for 3k players. that's just rubbish... fail was inevitable.

6. MiuMiu

MiuMiu User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

regards .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.