1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Radiant Recharge skill

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Draki, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draki

Draki User

is their still a penalty on the amount of mp recharged if the target is 6 or more lvls over you with radiant recharge?

if so how much penalty is there for a lvl 85 aoeroh healer recharging a lvl 91 target compared to 90 for instance?

2. soamakos

soamakos User

look as the skill says "max racharge" is 166..or at least thats what i understand..also it say it depends of level the character has...so hmm if it will be 6 more level up i guess would recharge around 100..but still i dunno if the penalty still takes effect..but i find it more logical for penalty to take effect...

3. Konsumerat

Konsumerat User

there is no recharging pennalty anymore, i was recharging my dwarf which is lvl 52 with full power, and i'm 84. not sure if its the same for 4th cls recharge, but it should be.

4. Arcain

Arcain User

there was never penalty when you recharged lower lvl char. there still is if you're recharging a higher one. still, not sure if it's the same from 4th class recharge.

5. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

for higher yes some penalty... for lower ... no :> mana split that how you do thing today... my cp was never out of mp from 85+... in mass pvp pvp pt vs pt and so on... pve dont need mp at all... even during aoe... bla summoners still usefull in aoe pve... <3 random attack... i'm tank

6. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.