1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

To INNOVA STUFF

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Ardeth, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

well no point discussing some people just have passive immunity to logic and truth. :>

2. Gekido

Gekido User

how am i dodging facts? we're all using the same calendar aren't we? metrologically - yes, the beginning of winter varies, but universally it's three coldest months of the year. how is that for a fact?

3. Koren

Koren User

if we want to say q4, we say q4.
    if we want to say end of autumn, we say end of autumn.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2011
  4. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

universally? winter isnt in dec etc in the southern countries son. ;d
    either way i interpret what has been said as it's meant to be and not in some fantasy way like you do. )
    instead of discussing this with me feel free to google and then feel free to change when winter is. ))

enjoy: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=when+is+winter

5. XeNDeR

XeNDeR User

its the 1502502th time i see people talking about the winter and the autumn about innova..

you are really annoying.. can't you just wait an official date from the sleepy innova team?

6. Caporegime

Caporegime User

1st if forum wasn't opened all ppl would be playing at nice and soft atm... since it is open and live some of then are still waiting...
    2nd im also sick and tired of waiting but what can u do? ncsoft is not good enought neither looks like innova is but still we have to wait for innova its the best solution.
    3rd no one cares if u leave for nice and soft since it will fail in some time and u will come back for sure.
    4th currently there are 0 good players playing at nice and soft all random noobs who are shouting on chat for gms to lvl them up gl making a clan with them

7. PrivateSlave

PrivateSlave User

beta server = ncwest true story

8. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

hello i'm important because i write in caps with bold text and underline please pay attention to me!

why don't you go ahead and increase size and color also, maybe you will get some more attention then.

[​IMG]

9. Gekido

Gekido User

so tell me this, "son". scandinavian countries are also in europe aren't they? and presumably there are some ppl here on this forum from scandinavia, agreed? then by saying "they will announce/launch smth smth at the end of autumn" would be a tidy bit confusing for them, wouldn't it, since it's not frikin octeber anymore(if we're still holding on to the metrological winter that is). learning to use search engine is the first step(well done at that "son"), learning to actually use the links is the second one...

10. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

yes i am from sweden kid but scandinavia is a minority when it comes to l2 players, hopefully most other scandinavian players got sense enough to do just like me and check facts before spouting lots of nonsense.

11. Gekido

Gekido User

your definition of "fact" is kind of distorted... how can you say for a fact that most of the scandinavians will understand, and what about the ones that are not included in that "most" bunch? and who the hell cares if scandinavians are a minority in l2? they're not banned from it, now are they?

12. Delios

Delios User

i guess lithuania is just different.

salut,
    dегiоs

13. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

i think you're right, no point discussing with someone who doesn't get the term majority.

14. Ident

Ident User

i always enjoy how the trolls are raging meanwhile screaming the false fact, that innova losing players because they go to ncwest's servers.

guys, be serious:

- this won't affect the speed of the developement
    - we won't get faster a ready-to-launch server, nor a beta one
    - 90% of european players are at ncwest's servers, because they test the new chronicle and they are waiting for the innova's servers
    - with these nonsense spamming you just create a license plate about your selves, wich isn't very bright. stop spamming already with those questions and be more patience and mature!

dear 4game/innova eu staff (not stuff lol)!

create already your official twitter/facebook account for the eu servers and close this forum for maintenance (delete the spam) and use twitter/facebook. paste the links to the webpage until the final is ready. trust me, you will spare a lot of headache :)
    eu community is always complaining, always screaming that if a company doesn't do as he say's than he will go to another one (wich isn't true and just a simple, but poor blackmail attempt). this is what you are facing right now, many little *****ing eu "girls" (sorry from the mature players and from the lady's). no wonder that ncwest failed in the eu. this community is really like a *****, nothing is good enough for it. just do as you planned, i hope nothing will stay in your way to accomplish your plans.

sincere greetings!

(i really have enough from these threads like this one)

15. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

aw cmon don't ruin my fun. : (

16. Koren

Koren User

and how do they make polls on twitter or facebook ?

17. Ident

Ident User

what the hell want you about a poll?

do you want start playing?
    1- yes
    2- no

or what? lol

if you want to have a poll about the server names, there are many other possibility to make a poll, you dont need a whole forum for it. facebook for example is a good place for such a poll.

18. Gekido

Gekido User

what is a "majority" then?

19. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

that would be the majority of players i.e. rest of europe (pretty much).

20. Gekido

Gekido User

please, tell me more. can you say that for a fact? if so how can you back it up? you can't. and you can't devide players into majority and minority, every person is an equal part of the community and should be treated as such, we are immature as it is by trolling like this, but majority/minority is just discriminating.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.