1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Question about reputation.

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Aperow, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aperow

Aperow User

i understand that the reputation system is now new but lots of people say that at high level it is different.

my question is: at what level can we pk like we did in lineage 2, if we still can, can we have some numbers?

this is not a flame topic, if you want to cry about the reputation system please do so on another topic.

thanks.

2. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

i actually have the same question, looking for some info about this new system on high levels.

3. karstyle

karstyle User

where do you see something like 85+ lvl people have different pk system? dont listen stupid kids.

4. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i think he meant that at higher levels you need to kill fewer mobs to remove same amount of bad rep points.
    that is probably true, however, in pts i heard ppl that they gave up and made another char (sure that was easy there) but it is probably not just a piece of cake.
    my advice to pkers is to declare wars or provoke well enough to get the victim to flag back. also, the victim should provoke enough to get the pk become red.
    there are also many exploits for next target, pole users, etc that allow flagging without ctrl pressed or even without actually doing attack (like repeatedly targetting), so, the one that wants to become freebie pk should be a master of diplomacy (create wars), master of psychology (make the victim lose temper and flag back) or master of ui/mechanics/exploits to force the oponent into flagging without the use of ctrl.
    the others will just have to wash away the negative reputation.
    pk life suddenly became more complicated, bully clans will just have to declare wars, they are automatic, but ppl that liked to go and randomly pk newbies to see them "cry", will have to make special chars for that. lucky they have the bound items tho shots can still drop and resupply might be difficult :p
    m

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  5. Krush

Krush User

the pk system in highlvl is the same as in the lowestlvl.
    you can slay monsters and get good reputation if you have bad one like -715 or less (or more :))
    the numer of reputation points you recive depends on exp an sp you normaly get from the mob.
    in lowlvl areas you didnt get much exp and that means low repopoints. --> takes long time and much mobs to remove karma
    in highlvl areas you gain more exp per monster, means more reputationpopints --> faster way to be normal after pk --> reputation count in highlvl is easyer to remove.

sry for bad englisch :)

6. Etherial

Etherial User

moving topic to questions and info.
    kind regards

7. Aperow

Aperow User

thanks for moving this topic to the right section and the answers so far.

anyone who tried can give us any number, someone who tried :) ? like the reputation you gain per mob kill at high level.

this is really depressing for some people, get the confirmation that it is way faster at higher level will probably help a lot, thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  8. stomped

stomped User

it dosent mather u pk on 1 lvl or 99 it is same, the thing is ppl say that coz when u are hight lvl and got good gear killing that amount of mobs take shorter, nothing more nothing less.

9. Aperow

Aperow User

so, how long will it take at high level to dekarma after let's say 1 kill ?

10. stomped

stomped User

mob count - same.

11. PrivateSlave

PrivateSlave User

on pts i removed 2k~ rep points in 20/30 mins on lvl 85 ofc

12. Aperow

Aperow User

thanks for your answer privateslave :)

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

closing old/inactive thread.

for information: the more exp you gain per mob the more negative reputation you lose therefore at higher levels it will be faster to remove the negative reputation when compared to lower levels as each mob you kill gives higher amount of exp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.