1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

i got 2 problems! plz help!

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by xtapoditom, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xtapoditom

xtapoditom User

well i log on lineage2 after 1h game my mouse stop working >.< first i though it my mouse problem only ! i tryed to play another game crossfire my mouse stoped working after 1h gameplay but it reconected in 1 sec and no prob !

well on your server and only here my mouse don;t reconect . i updated my drivers on mouse and it working perfect on every game now ! just only n l2 stuck now >.< and never connect again , the only way is to make restart every 1h :/
    i got new mouse and same problem :/ this is the first prob help logitech mouse rx 250 i searched on google too other ppl got this prob too but theyr mouse reconect here it not reconect :) frost security don;t let it reconect >.< btw

after this i found another problem , i tryed alt+ctrl+delete to close l2 ! so i can replug my mouse so it will work and i login and play again :) but i can't close lineage2 from alt+ctrl+delete ! at all ! what if someone got lagg and stuck and don;t get disconect from the game ? he have to make rr to open l2 again ? get real :/ make it able to close it from alt + ctr + delete i have made more than 20 restart to my computer ! to close l2 and reopen it !! there no lineage2.exe or frost.exe on alt-ctrl-delete ! if l2 stuck how we will close it to open lineage2 again ???
    sorry for my english i hope you get what i say and help me :/ im a little pissed of cous i could only close l2 and my mosue recconect and i can't use alt-ctrl-delete and lose 10 min to rr my pc :/
    every 1 h! :(

2. Kall

Kall User

dear xtapoditom,
    if you don't use x64 bit system, you will not be able to close l2 or frost via task manager. it's frost security.

about mouse reconnect.. i need consult.
    do you check your firewall?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
  3. Eska

Eska User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.