1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Launcher solution

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by icehowler13, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HouseCall

HouseCall User

agree with icehowler13, easier methot will be replace frost stuff for something that works. i have problem only with this game, exactly eu version. will you release ''launcher'' before going live?

2. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

it is all about money, perhaps :p

3. HouseCall

HouseCall User

everything possible is possible, but world's (exactly european) crisis have nothing to do with this private-money spendings. owner's of innova team (i believe) have enough courage and money to offer high quality duty duties. in fact they are not answering on someone's issues don't mean they are not working on problem - on thy other hand.

4. icehowler13

icehowler13 User

the only problem is they do not come with a solution faster. 1 week passed and nothing.

5. ijido

ijido User

best way is delete this frost, only problems with this soft.

6. jinmaster

jinmaster User

well guys...i know staff is working hard to solve the problem but 10 days are passed and nothing...so i suppose these problems don't have a solution...it seems that i'll have to continue playing unofficial servers with official free o.o i don't wanna play in ncsoft cause they will make tranfers
    sorry for bad english!

7. jonek2k3

jonek2k3 User

great info but didn't you get idea to tell us what ports are used by frost or other **** you'r using?

great support guys. "i'll give you answer but not whole cause it would be to easy". pffff

8. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

well, guys, i've read all the thread and still don't understand what's the very problem? all of issues you've mentioned are described on this forum. if you have some more issues please post about them here once more.

9. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.