1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

GoD = FREE EXPLOITING

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by omigad, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omigad

omigad User

can you tell me why developers in korea were so stupid to make this game so much exploitable?
    innova is happy to see always full starting location, but for real all those players are same because they just using the biggest legit exploit in history of lineage 2 updates!

all you need to do its just 30 min to get level 22 and earn free 1,5kk adena. repeat this over and over again and results is:

destroyed market - everything is expensive because everyone is rich like on almost 8 years old ncsoft west servers.
    server just started few days ago and most hardcore altoholics have 100 millions adena!!! all that from starting area

could you innova can block this exploit anyhow?

i will tell you, lvl 22 quest from captain bathis in gludio is a key.
    my suggestion is just to make weapon from that quest bound - not normal type worth 693k adena like already is.
    then that easy to get 1,5kk will be like ~600k overal only - much less and not that worth of creating toons forever.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  2. spankertanker

spankertanker User

well known, its funny that all those 'newbies' know where to go.

fortunally its not 30 minutes due to the massive ammount of people doing this.

this is not going to change untill chapter 2 of god =) and even then its easier to level and earn adena

3. stomped

stomped User

innova cant change anything, they dont have any rights over moding the game or selling stuff that nckorea dosent allow em.

4. Famous

Famous User

items are only worth what people are willing to pay for them.. remember that..

5. Koxxxx

Koxxxx User

i prefer play only one character and make it high level then farm money

6. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

100 million sure if you spend about 50 hours doing this. 1.6kk per char, ~30-45 min approx each. i'm level 69 with about 10kk and dc r and jewels etc, people with bssb sellers have probably even more so i don't really see a problem here as they have sacrificed leveling time for farming adena.

7. stomped

stomped User

funny thing is that after awakening at farm stop mobs will drop 1.5k-2k

8. Kestas

Kestas User

there is no meaning to farm like that. that the point. adena only good to get sgrade from luxury. after that just quest to get stuff. s80 quest r quest i even heard there is quest for r95 not sure on that.

9. 1tm

1tm User

here more bigger exploit: level up character upto 76+ find a party and get twice more adena.

10. 0lmeR

0lmeR User

excellent joke.

11. Apophis

Apophis User

omigad this is your personal opinion and we understand it. but ingame everybody is feel to spend their time as they desire: farming/spoiling/rerolling chars. so this isn't an exploit at all.

anyway having some kk adena from reroll don't make you good at this game or anything.

12. omigad

omigad User

do you all realise what powerful tool for goldsellers is?
    all they need is create scripts for questing line lvl 1-22 and soon there will be next ncsoft wild bot west

even your famous frost wont stop it

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011
  13. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

while people lvl up new chars i mass creeps and earn less adena but still get xp so in comparison - i will faster go to a zone where massing creeps will bring me 1.5kk adena inlets say an hour and i will get extra drop and xp . and btw in older chronicles people used to lvl up dark elfs for adena quest

14. Morticia

Morticia User

i do it... lot of reroll... you think its funny?! always do these quest and fight with ******* who try to steal your mobs... but i have no choice... my main are a bd and i need lot of money for craft real duals... i haven't golden spoon in my mouth at birth, like 90% of you, with your stupid b/a/s bond weapons. i do that for fight injustice with courage and determination. i'm a f**king hero!!! not a exploit user...

15. Hentai

Hentai User

that's sweet:p now if you'd stop being so dramatic about it, it would be amaaaaaaazing.

seriously now, good for you. fight the system! viva la revolution!

16. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

this actually is no problem for the server how can it ruin market when the markent doesn t even exist?? the only thing u can use your adena now is shots and items in game shop

17. _Fix_

_Fix_ User

i see no exploit here....it's been done since l2 started with dark elf and the 100k adena quest..now it's just a bit faster

18. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

noooo duals are overpriced so all ok!! economy works again cuz duals are expensive like old times becaus ethey cant be bound crafted! duals rescue economy, all is like it's wanted!! /sarcasm off

19. tehProjectX

tehProjectX User

there more i read the forum the bigger is my frustration.

20. phantome

phantome User

yeah, whatever...

i usually don't reply in such threads, but this post was so tempting....
    to the point.
    my friend omigad, how exactly do you think scripts will overcome frost? do you have anything in mind?
    probably you don't know how scripts work right?

because i feel sorry for such posts, this is a chance for you to learn something:

scripts to run need interpreters. interpreters in their part are normal programs in your pc.
    there is no way to even assume that an interpreter can trick frost. that's because
    interpreters aren't anything magical, they are just like compilers with some differences mainly
    in the way they execute their programs (they don't produce machine code).

anyway, if you can't do it with prog you can't do it with script (that's rule).

to the meaning of the post now:
    you know what is the biggest exploit in game? that it is playable! i mean, someone can exploit it and
    level up faster than you because he doesn't need sleep. so? close all l2 servers?
    do you realize that this is the game? i really don't think so.
    plus, if someone have the patience to level up 14 - 30 chars to get adena then
    he deserves them. let me ask this too: why don't you do the same?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.