1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

GoD = FREE EXPLOITING

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by omigad, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spankertanker

spankertanker User

^this

its not an hour work with hundreds of people doing this.
    i'm making a 2nd crafter character, and to see how long it lasts and how many people do the 1-23/24 parts constantly its funny that they're doing it, im almost done and it took me quite a while. with 15 mob spawns and 80 people waiting for that, a few lucky people might get through. but in the time i've been doing this, i make ~400-500k adena solo on my healer character, and as a bonus i'd be getting experience so i can get more adena later.

those dweebs spamming characters going to notice how far their main character will be behind the 'normal' players (i mean nolifers) that focussed on 1 or maybe 2 characters.

2. The50

The50 User

it's becouse you were making crafter character. if you make a mage, it will last only ~45 minutes to reach level 24 and get 1,6kk adena.

3. spankertanker

spankertanker User

not really, see the same guys q.qing for mobspawns ever since i came to the ruins =d
    and keep seeing the same mages just standing there waiting for a spawn.

good thing kiddies have to go sleep soon =) schoolday tomorow. i work late shifts, so ill just wait untill they go to sleep and there will barely any people online to waste their time in 1-20 area's

4. Cayne

Cayne User

i don't know if innova is allowed to make any changes in droprates or similar but...if regular adena drops would be only like 2x, it would be enough to make at least 3/4 of the farmers return to their mains. i have been playing a mage but i'm struggling to make a profit if i use bss regularly (homunkulus+karmian till s grade,yeah..). i wanted to reroll an archer but right now it's freakin' impossible to get through the ye sagira questline at evening hours when i play. i thought that god quests main goal was to speed up player's advance to the new 85+ content, but right now its the exact opposite. people spend time farming lvl 1-23 characters instead of progressing on their mains.

5. Truga

Truga User

i earned 2mil+ today in an hour or two. at level 52. which takes 2 days to reach if you're going slow.

farming low level quests in the current crowd just seems... dumb.

6. MinDiuse

MinDiuse User

i like how people cry about stuff when they are playing for free in a global server :)

7. bernice148

bernice148 User

woo,, it seems that i am very slow ...

8. agropol

agropol User

so.
    u cancelled reward from bathis in gludio.

1. if u did, why u wont repair quest reward? why all quests still give 7k adena no matter what?
    2. why u didn't repair any char skill bugs?

u r affraid of exploit? what kind of exploit it is?
    u should start thinking about it when auction for clan halls were on.
    99% clan halls are bought by money from bathis and now u r talking about exploit?
    by the last days of auction there was no possibility to make a char, cause high lvl chars were on low lvl locations, to let the clan mates make adena for a c
    lol!!!

as long as i play l2 i never saw so brainless team in charge.

innova = epic fail = brainless team.

see u on nc west.

9. Billythekid

Billythekid User

nicely said!

10. karlossg

karlossg User

so many tears in this topic, mostly from fail clans w/o clan hall.

11. Truga

Truga User

hey, i don't have a hall and i find this thread pretty hilarious!

12. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and will be archived at the 1st of the month, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.