1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

To B or not to B

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by MrZosh, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrZosh

MrZosh User

last time i played lineage2 was on c4, so to bring more new experience i chose class(and race) that wasn't there yet - berserker. i'm 66 lvl now and am bit confused on weapon choice. can't figure out should i keep my b grade innominate victory + focus or go for a grade undertaker + health? on one hand more p.atk and hp seems pretty nice but it has a lot less crit rate, which is really big part of berserker gameplay.

pity there is no divine pain for a grade in shop, then it+focus would be obvious choice. but it's not there so my choices are innominate victory which i could enchant it up to pretty easily or undertaker which has superior p atk. and hp but inferior oh-so-important crit. rate.

so what are your ideas? :confused:

2. self1

self1 User

health is obviously better since focus dont give any bonus at all for your skills and in pvp u wont hit with normal hit, on the other hand for solo farm focus might be better but a grade still has better dmg because of nice patk

3. MoRt3rO

MoRt3rO User

choose a grade weapon + health...

4. The50

The50 User

you can try to buy undertaker, but there is possibility that you wont get a health sa. so you can spend 3kk for useless sa. i got critical drain. :d but its not a big problem becouse soon you will buy hd.

5. MrZosh

MrZosh User

yea i do better damage in pve than undertaker berserkers.
    health isn't problem in pvp(or pve) so far with soul barrier + sword shield + full hp heal even without healer i withstand pretty much damage. also pvp fights until 76 are more of a slapfights than real fights. :d

edit: bah in the end decided to have both. got adena for enchanting b and buying a. will use a for aoe and skills, b for normal pve. thanks for your advices, wouldn't have made my mind without them. ^^

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
  6. Eska

Eska User

hello,

due to no interest in this thread i'm moving it to archive.
    you can find there all moved and closed threads.
    if thread was moved there, and it shouldn't be closed yet, please pm me to move it back to the branch.

best regards,
    piotr 'eska' kostro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.