1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Prices at PrimeShop

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by TheDoctor, Dec 13, 2011.

?

PrimeShop Owerpriced?

Poll closed Mar 21, 2012.
  1. Yes, i wont buy a thing

78 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No, i will buy items

25 vote(s)
    24.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narutoboy

Narutoboy User

lol at whoever said 1.5k-2k/month is average.
    we have lowest pay 500 euro in greece. young people all work for 500-800 euro per month and fkin old farts and suits get all the adenazz!!

but no.. for real.. it's expensive

2. Nicomm

Nicomm User

anyway, 2k euros in london doesn't grant the same benefit than 2k euros in the greek countryside or in the berlin suburbs .
    comparing the salary in all country like this doesn't mean anything.

3. TeMePyT

TeMePyT User

well ye, here in bulgaria i get ~350 euro salary and yet i`ll buy some stuff from the shop(not exp rune for sure, i`d rather grind like crazy than pay 16 euro lol). but there`s some goodies that seems to be pretty cheap.

4. bazinga!

bazinga! User

will be a lot harder for countrys like balkan republiks where u get 500euro a month if you are lucky to be employed ... not much better or even worse in other eastern countrys like bulgaria or romania where u work for change compared to western countrys... so ofc its alot easier for austria, germany etc where the minimum fee is 1.2k or more... but thats life !

5. dejanqq

dejanqq User

and you think this thread will change anything ?
    if they want to scam us for $$ they will, and people still will buy **** in premium store to be ahead of others.

on the other not unrelated topic, premium shop available in-game includes items like nevits hourglass which in my knowledge was withdrawn from game by ncsoft,
    following that lead im fairly sure that we can assume its not final stock, prices arent either.

6. SplichO

SplichO Banned

you really wanna argue about low pay in europe? the average pay on balkans (serbia, croatia, montenegro, macedonia, bulgaria, b&h, romania, and few more countries in region) if you would calculate all this you would see that average is 250-350 depending on country. now you tell me how many people can really afford to buy stuff from prime shop.
    i am so glad there was 1 st week with no donations so at least real life money didn't influence on some aspects of game (like clan halls), otherwise i am sure we would see bunch of rich kids stealing credit cards from parents to buy fortuna boxes and other stuff which will for sure make server be full of oe gear after some period.
    and for pa shouldn't be higher then 10 euros cose then what we would have here would be worse then while retail was still pay to play, i am sure this will create a big cap with those who will be buying vitality items and have pa to those who wont even be able to get pa.

7. dem00

dem00 User

by the way, any official statement, about the actual prime shop existing in game if those are really the prices, incoming soon? ?
    about pa price, it should be cheaper, so everyone could get it, no matter if you are from bulgaria or england. imho more users = more euros.

8. RapidBlades

RapidBlades User

let's see, you aren't forced to buy anything from the innova. it is just optional. also won't happen with you nothing if you get your next level later as another players from the clan or from the server.

innova can't give difference prices to all players who play from the 40-50 different countries.

only you who can do about it how much money can get in a month yes in some areas only about 150 euro while at another places 1500 euro too.

if you want more money to item shop:
    1. spend less money to smoke, drug, alcohol and parties.
    2. work more.
    3. search another work place.

i voted to "no".
    the reason is everything has its own price. innova is a company who live from this, they give the price and we can decide, we buy their things or not. but, it is our own private problem, that how much our incoming in a month.
    my incomings are really really low, but i did study live from small amount of money. also i have much more free time like, those who spend in work 12-16 hours a day in weekly 6 day work. so while these players work and after spend their money to buy their ingame stuff, until me play in the game and get the same without spend money so much money.

9. DaevaPain

DaevaPain User

i dont see why they dont give us any information regarding pa price

10. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

prices aren't fine, they are obviously overpriced according to what we've on the primeshop right now, ruoff has way more cheaper prices, ncwest has cheaper prices. now you gonna tell me that saliries at usa are lower than at most of east/south european countries ?

11. SplichO

SplichO Banned

well how i c it is that they think we are some sheep's that got no other choice then to play here, is more of an insult towards all of us as players to have different prices then those on ncwest and on ru servers.

12. Koren

Koren User

primeshop and pa are not open yet, we don't have any information about it and you are already crying.
    please wait for an announcement to whine at least, you are a bit too fast :/

13. TheDoctor

TheDoctor User

well see now the prices

14. AdamSmith

AdamSmith Banned

lol! wtf?
    don`t drink, sniff and have fun, and work on 2 jobs just so you get high lvl and oe gear :d

15. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.