1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

innova vs ncsoft

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by antalj, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FighterBoss

FighterBoss User

that's true,ye.

2. Duras

Duras User

cuz they felt insulted by some posts here against ncw :)
    i couldnt think of another reason

3. Intrepid

Intrepid User

yeah can happen :d

4. john

john User

innova rocks....but too much noobs for now but just w8 server to live after some time half noobs emoquit

5. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i have 6 chars above 83 there, one over 85 and 2 84+... i didnt delete them or anything, but i havent payd to nc since i found out innova will open in english.
    i also have ch, 700 mil, gear for all those chars, clan level 9 with most skills and now possible to make 10, but there is no use under nc wrath. they won, i got the message, legits shouldnt stay there. took me many years, but finally it got through this dense head of mine.
    m

6. Intrepid

Intrepid User

thats a rare example.

7. MaoMao

MaoMao User

yes, because who remained there ? mostly ppl that cant without auto everything. they wont come here because this is why they payd there in the first place. russians paying when they could play for free ? the reason is simple, they could cheat in nc, they have serious problems cheating here, tho not impossible, i know.
    but here they wont ever be able to request baning of legits, demand unban of the few that got banned and obtain it, i mean, come on, nc had a campaign to unban bots and even gave 2 freebies before banning now... can you go lower than that ? yes, you can, ban the legits at bot request, even if not everyone agrees with that policy and i got unbanned ingame by hgm, some went that low... not to mention the countless threats before that i ignored... i mean, it cant be worse than this.
    however, why do we have this discussion here ? nc teamed up with innova to offer f2p, so they are together as one in this, here or there, doesnt matter for them...
    /sarcasm off.
    m

8. Duras

Duras User

maomao there are so many mixed opinions about ncw and innova that sometimes im confused as hell.
    i read about ppl complaining about innova and ppl complaining about ncw and so on.
    from what ive seen so far it seems that inova its the best option, at least for me.
    we w8 and see if its worth it... i hope it does.

9. MaoMao

MaoMao User

to cut off the -_- i give a quick diff:
    innova is a successful company in spite of being f2p long before nc and having to pay for licence. it also started with no servers, while nc did have an enduring player base, in spite of the way they treated it while making losses every year.
    innova does all possible to curb cheating and they got good results in russia, i mean, it cant be worse in eu, right ?
    nc kept encouraging cheaters, not only by introducing pro-bot measures (anti train, for example, where you cant gather too many mobs), nerfing the bot report button (by "enhancing" it so you cant report same bot from an ip or alliance twice), banning pk chars that cleared exp spots for legits, etc. that kept going and intensified instead of diminishing when it was clear the legits left and even the bots started to leave because of this.
    nc has horrible admins and gear, i mean, there were empty servers with as little as a few hundred ppl and still had lag and crashes, while innova managed servers with more than max nc allowed without much worse lag and crashes.
    so far i cant say much about support, i wasnt in the situation to chat with a representative, but nc took 6 months to approve my cc, or 3 weeks till someone looked into my problem, but here i see visible gms talking with the ppl, spawning mobs, etc. while cms not only that dont ban ppl that complain about problems, but they acknowledge them give us info on progress, etc. no thread "hide", no threats in pm, infractions, etc. and it must be hard with so much happening.
    most of all, i want the pa account. wasnt able to login in nc today for minutes and it is expected to get worse. i want to pay ppl that deserve it, i payd thousands to nc for 6 years and got only slack and horrible services, i feel much better to pay where is not required more as a thank you than anything. and for privileged access, of course.
    about the items in stores, i dont give a judgement, but, you must always think at one aspect, as long as they are the same for everyone, even if some ppl cant afford so many and so often, it is much better than some ppl to have access at some things, and others be denied.
    you can buy anything in botland, including chars, and, while i dont doubt this goes on here too, i doubt we will ever see that advertised in hv for weeks in spite of the reports. i mean, innova seems to know that an uneven playfield doesnt benefit anyone, including cheaters themselves which will have a worse game and satisfaction than playing straight. nc doesnt know that yet, and it is a big shame for everyone involved with them, cheaters included.
    m

10. noisy43

noisy43 User

@maomao give me few milions! :)

11. robE`

robE` User

shilen:

[​IMG]

gg:)

12. Crush

Crush User

maomao again is posting wall of qq text.....
    @robe dont worry ,on innova are working other programs that u dont have access to

13. robE`

robE` User

probably but at least not every ****** can bot easily :)

14. darky

darky User

wow bot in off

try to get in with cracked walker

15. Truga

Truga User

i played on l2.ru, and i literally haven't met any bots, which probably means that the ones that exist are private ones, and only used in secrecy. the players there will also report you if you're a bot, and you will get banned (unlike on ncw where bot trains can go on for weeks after report). i hope this is how it will work on l2.eu too, and i currently have no reason to believe otherwise.

16. BlindFaith

BlindFaith User

innova - european timezones.... ncwest - american timezones.... ncwest have more bots becouse of security. now you chose... and stop....

17. TaoPaiPai

TaoPaiPai User

18. PunkStyle

PunkStyle User

don't like it - don't play it.

19. SpeKnaTz

SpeKnaTz User

"luxury c0cktail" in ncwest store aren't the same thing?

20. MaoMao

MaoMao User

i can bot in any server i like, there are ways to automate keypressing outside the computer running l2 and you can be clever to make good macros and time them well, if that is about pve, can also manipulate packets outside the machine running the game for pvp bots, there are ways, however, how many ppl can do that ? and of those that can, how many want to ruin their own game and turn this into a full job research. not to mention that if you are caught afk, even if no program is detected, you still get banned...
    no, it cant be eliminated, but there are few ppl risking it, even if they feel tempted. as i was saying inthe off boards, innova has a few cheaters, but nc has a few legits, and that is the real difference.
    m

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.