1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

If the current server(s) get overpopulated?...

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by panodous, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panodous

panodous User

i know that i will get many people accusing me of whining and telling me that if i don' t like it, i must leave l2, but, i have a suggestion to make. what would you say about a new l2 server (if the existing ones get overpopulated) that will be run with l2 hellbound / l2 kamael or l2 gracia files? i greatly miss l2 as it used to be and i would like to re-experience the whole experience, just like many others do (i have posted the exact same thing in ncwest' s forum and although i got many positive comments, i was finally told that something like this would be unlikely to happen). there are some aspects of l2 god that i find horrible, such as the new pk system and the lvl 99 / 8 classes thing. the classes lose their identity, which is something that i find very negative, as well as the whole lvl 99 thing. i preferred it as it was (lvl 85). what would you say about such a thing? i' d say we should be given the chance to have a great l2 time as well (those of us who prefer l2 as it used to be). if the innova guys finally find out that such a thing won' t be prosperous enough for them, then they' ll be free to delete the server [(not very likely to happen, since i know lots of guys who find old l2 better) i' ve got my sources from the ncwest forum]. feel free to state your opinions concerning this matter.

2. Crush

Crush User

that wont happen bcuz they wont get support from korea for older l2 version

3. Truga

Truga User

holy wall of text.

4. panodous

panodous User

ncsoft is not the only company that' s got the tools needed to make a new l2 server run with an older client. how do you think that private servers work? they got it illegally...

5. Apophis

Apophis User

this is the official eu server not a private one. you won't find here hellbound gracia servers even if all players want it.

topic closed.

6. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.