1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Leveling pet?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by pavelsmuch, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bolek

bolek User

they do not give for free great wolf top gear (at least not yet) - you have to buy it. it happens that its price is 70+kk adena... (i recall it used to be 160+kk)
    welcome to lineage 2 grind... ;d

2. FoxyMama

FoxyMama User

i am 73 ee and my kookabura just turned 55. i did the quest around lvl 50 and started lvling after that. i didnt used any alts and i had it randomly out when party was safe enough.
    it gained 50-55 while i was lvling 72-73, much faster when it's closer to your lvl. i hope it will turn at least 60 when i get 75 and no more newbie bufs.
    best advice: always have it out at kama/laba.

3. Arcain

Arcain User

pets leveled faster, even up to 5 times faster, when you had pa. since it's now over and there's still no way to buy it, it'll slow down again.

4. Krontas

Krontas User

the problem is only between 15-40 cause starting at lvl 40 if you dont do the cruma quests you can lvl your pet with only 3 chars. my problem was till 40 cause you have to make the quests in order to get free d-weapon adena etc. but hey you have to create 10 toons to get adena why you dont use them to lvlup your pet ^ ^

5. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

lvl 73 and my buffalow is lvl 57 now.

btw props to every healer with a kooka , that's so nice to have less down times

6. bolek

bolek User

wolves level slower than baby pets - it used to be at least twice slower.
    hatchlings also level slower than baby pets. different types of hatchlings (star, wind, twilight) level (at least used to) at different speeds. twilight was the fastest one to level, but it does not have any skills. star has self heal and nuke, wind has stun and ud.

7. Draki

Draki User

anybody know how much % a great wolf takes off your exp, one thats 5 lvls close to you or something, and is vitality bugging up the pets % leech?

cause at masscres fields, with great wolf out i get 22334 exp from doom knight, 20175 from doom trooper, 18295 from doom warrior.

but when my wolf isent out i get 34xxx exp from doom knight, 300xx from doom trooper, 25253 from doom warrior

8. Mr_Kzimir

Mr_Kzimir User

15% if i am right.
    highest used to be 45% for twilight

9. bolek

bolek User

it used to be:
    baby pets 5%
    wolf 10%
    great wolf 30%

10. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.