1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Critical Error

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Rickert, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darky

darky User

if one format dont work then reformat again until l2 works

best solution for kids

2. KamoHaDer

KamoHaDer User

yup, the same.

3. Inxantia

Inxantia User

love those comments, it makes me laugh a lot ^^

well, with that comment you helped alot with the crit.error, you know? :d

all the solutions previously posted, are all temporary, i tryed at least 2 of them.

4. Radix

Radix User

kamohader, oh =) i've just answered you in other topic, sorry!
    copy:

5. Rafftp

Rafftp User

so lot of hours of testing for win 7 users and we cant see solution for win xp users :(
    sad...

6. Radix

Radix User

yes, still working on it, i think

7. Novern

Novern User

[​IMG]

that's it. i have had it with these motherfvcking russians and their motherfvcking game portals, web logins and stupidly coded game protections, russian errors and god damn failures.

first of all, y'all need to stop the xp vs other w7 and/or other os's topic. that's fvcking stupid.
    if i wanna use xp, it's my goddamn problem, not yours. installing another os is not a goddamn solution when you have 2 gb of ram. got a problem with my rig? then give me money to upgrade or shut your goddamn mouth fool.

secondly, if someone's working on this **** of an error, they better fix it fast 'cause people are starting to lose interest and patience. what if i payed a premium account and i couldn't play? it's obvious that they focused in developing the game to work on vista and w7, which is pretty sad and stupid at the same time, seeing as there are still many gamers (including myself) who prefer xp due to resource distribution and consumption. even if i do upgrade my pc, i'm still gonna stick to my trusty xp. catch my drift?

third, and this is directed at that guy named radix. you are a member on this forum, people should read your goddamn user title, stop pretending to work on problems and giving people ******** in this topic just because you feel you've known a few things, anyone with basic information about these kind of issues could pass on as some tech support genius and fool a couple of kids. you want us to believe something, show us proof. otherwise gtfo and stop posting in this topic pal.

i've read a lot of pages from this topic and i'm gonna give you a shortcut and inside opinion. there is no valid solution as of now for xp users. if it works, it doesn't work permanently. we will have to wait for the game developers to wake from their stupid nerd sleep, stop coding market-wise and fix this goddamn problem.

peace.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
  8. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

it ll be rly fked up if i ll have to go for win 7 cus l2 doesnt for on xp
    and ffs find this soultion - its 3 day to start and i cant still play

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
  9. SplichO

SplichO Banned

hope client is fixed for live date.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  10. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

aggre and why did they even made this data already when not every1 can play ?:|

11. Ensis

Ensis User

im getting tired from all of it ... firstable, that farce, is not supposed to be open beta. ppl cant launch a game, and they announce no char wipe on the live. there is no such a thing like, you need to format the hdd... downloading fu*king third party softwares to emulate, find, replace, edit some settings... wtf?! oo ppl want simple things -
    1.download client
    2 make acc
    3 play.
    when you are ready with this simple things - than you can start open beta.

12. KamoHaDer

KamoHaDer User

tried this and it worked, but when i turned off l2 and tried to start again it launched but now can't login, says: the password you have entered is incorrect. and bla bla bla. press confirm and then l2 turns off.

13. Gotrek

Gotrek User

you must copy command line every time to start -> run [and change last position, from 7 to 1] before each clicking ok. it cant be command line that you copied earlier, every time you must make whole operation from begginig to end.

14. Therminius

Therminius User

win xp oo who even care about this old **** ? even ms put it in trash last year so go and change os or stay on it with your errors.

15. RidicPrime

RidicPrime User

hahah u ar kidding - i wont change os cus innova cant fix this sh*t

16. Ensis

Ensis User

dude, do not pour fire with gasoline. go play with your shi*ty vista/7. dont post here.

17. Therminius

Therminius User

so stop playing if i have to slow pc for new games i change it, im not writing to producer with crying: "your new game wont work on my pentium ii "<emocry> like you ppl... go back on your l2j or ncwest

18. Ensis

Ensis User

dont try to be attention *****, go kill elpyes.

19. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

gtfo troll, innova are aware that this is their issue to fix not ours and they also had the same thing happen on russian servers so take ur almighty win7 and go stick it up ur *** and let ppl here wait for real answers from the ppl who matter instead of reading ur ********

20. Ensis

Ensis User

btw i try to reset my pass, and there is a maintenance, i believe they are working on smth..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.