1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Critical Error

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by Rickert, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delfos

Delfos User

******, i read all post, and i couldn't resolve my problem, actually i'm installing win7, because in my winxp don't work.

sp3, network 4, nothing, and i could enter to game, one time only, after this, the game told me that i have wrong password.

pd: srry my english, i'm not english.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2011
  2. SplichO

SplichO Banned

reinstalled whole pc, got it working was online for 30 min and after that got error and here we go back on the same error.

3. SpeKnaTz

SpeKnaTz User

no video error?

4. Rafftp

Rafftp User

it's not solution. we have to w8 for innvoa bot ofc our lovely devs/admins won't speak with us, becouse they dont know what the problem is exacly.

5. gekomees

gekomees User

the fix does nothing for me. still the same no video error.

6. SpeKnaTz

SpeKnaTz User

7. Wrath

Wrath User

hello guys ;d respect from shilen server, having nice time :)

8. SplichO

SplichO Banned

:confused::confused:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
  9. Wrath

Wrath User

i dont see perspective to play here... all these frost adn gameguards... page it lol too, i cant open many links... and if u will say there will be many my country/europe players, i will answers that in na there is nearly half from europe... and no stupid protection/downloading systems... just ping is very high, but i guess in week or two it will be fine.

10. Radix

Radix User

=) patch don't affect the game process at all... it's only launch fix (not fair but...) lags are another issue, i think

fixing this is not gm's job ;) i've spent much time observing this issue through teamviewer with other users - and i like it (whats wrong with it?)
    and
    they know about the problem, they know how to fix it. tomorrow will be more information about this issue and possible solution, i'm sure
    p.s. sorry for overquoting

11. Rafftp

Rafftp User

from where do you know this ? noone know this becouse innova is just fixing other s**t and dont care abount this. they didn't post anythink.

12. Ensis

Ensis User

i played in ncwest at the opening. huge freezes but its very normal, after all 35k ppl on the talkingisland... after 10h from the start server normalise and there were no latency at all. game run smoothly, and ppl from europe can play there w/o any problems. the main and only one reason, i w8ted for offnova, is time of server. but here seems to be alot of things that make me go back to west.

1 - client download with ridiculously low connection (btw i started installation 6h ago and i have 32% atm) - this is my day off, and the day is over. ty innova, for westing my time.
    2 - client crashes - no win xp customers. and guy little up posted he preinstall win7 and get the same crash, so we need to buy new machines to play (lol)
    3 - abandoned from administration. no answers, no help at all.
    4 - bugged launcher, need to pre install it, to run even to the critical error.

disappointed..

13. SpeKnaTz

SpeKnaTz User

he works for innova..
    ..i guess :p .

14. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

****** am i? ok if u wanna start throwing insults around feel free fukwit...u posted originally that u had same problem as everyone else with regards to no video error which is what was being discussed on posts before yours...then u say innova do nothing like a noob and then emoquit to ncwest, i quoted ur comment about innova doing nothing and told u to stop being a brainless moronic idiot and read the posts....here...if u are so fuking internet challenged i will give u link directly to fahrenheits post which clearly tells u that they have admitted there is a fault and they are fixing it.... https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=249&page=9&p=6700&viewfull=1#post6700 not so hard is it ****** or u wanna grow an e-penis more by flaming everyone who is competant enough to read posts in a thread?...kids pfffff

p.s i highlight some insults for u in pretty colours just incase u couldnt read those too....nab!

@everyone else...sry but some ppl really get me pissed

15. Radix

Radix User

rafftp, =)
    ok, ok...
    i understand you. however, tomorrow i will try to keep everyone informed (if needed =) )

16. darky

darky User

i bet most of them dont even uninstall previous drivers for the gpu

17. Rafftp

Rafftp User

radix,
    ty then, i wish to play some, not just sit here and w8 for any answear.
    i was playing at nc but i will stay here becouse i want t play at eu serwer. im w8ting then

18. blu3s0ul

blu3s0ul User

pfff ur never going to ascend darky.

19. Radix

Radix User

rafftp, you want to play here. the company's mission - to provide you with service. that's right!
    but simply saying that engineers are not aware of the problem and don't know how to fix it - wrong, i think
    (maybe i'm wrong, but this is just my opinion, sorry)

i hope that today's news will be better

20. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

your not wrong radix...fahrenheit confirmed that they are aware of the problem, and from what ive found out from the ru community they had the exact same thing at the beginning and they fixed it then so they will fix it now, its just taking them a long time :s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.