1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

disconnected from the server

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by kasuya, Dec 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kasuya

kasuya User

update went fine, all without problems and all, but right now, when i try to log into the game.. for starters the user agreement is empty, i hit confirm, and then i see the server core with heavy status and my characters, i hit confirm again, and it says i've been disconnected.
    then i try to log in again, and it says my account is being used, so i try again and on server choice i get disconnected.
    any idea of why this happens?

2. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

1) delete "system" folder, delete "frost" folder, make a fullcheck.
    2) check your system for viruses. we hardly recommend to use, for example, the free utility anti-malware .
    3) check your antivirus and firewall. here are instructions you need. we can't ask you but you can temporaly delete your antivirus and firewall, clean up the registry and reboot your pc, then try to play. if it helps, install it again try to tweak. if you can't, write to support.
    4) try to clean up your startup.
    5) if you use an router, check its options. try to connect your pc to internet directly. if it helps, try to turn off all its firewall and filtering functions. if it still doesn't work please write to support.
    6) my computer - properties - device manager - find your network adapter - additional - look for tcp checksum offload option. if it's switched on, turn it off.
    7) post here your pc configuration or write me a private message with this information. the theme of your message should be disconnects.
    8) write to radix and describe your issue.
    9) write to support (you can do it before all these actions).

3. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.