1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bug report

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by ZaBici, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZaBici

ZaBici User

sup, so first of all i'm sorry if this is not the right section, but i couldn't find any bug report subforum, so i just guessed this would be the most appropriate, if i'm wrong please do move it.
    now on to the bug, my char seems to use bssc in melee aswell, not sure if this happens to everyone, but first time i noticed i was doing kama 49, and i actually recorded it i will post the video lower. afterwards i went for some grinding, and i didn't notice straight away, but i went in (the farm zone) with 500 bssc, and came out with 100 and i didn't use hex that much as it didn't land all that well (i'm aw). so yeah.. please do look into that
    here's the video http://www.mediafire.com/?5woso5j01xgmxes

2. Kall

Kall User

topic moved.

3. ZaBici

ZaBici User

ah, i can't believe i didn't see the right section, so i indeed was blind heh.
    as a bit of update, i think the issue is caused by the sa on my previous weapon (critical poison, lucky eh?). i think it treated the sa as an active skill and used bss for every attempt to land poison (even on simple hits not only crits). the reason i'm saying this is because i think a friend of mine has the same problem with another similar sa critical drain. so yeah, at least you got a starting point ^^.

4. ZaBici

ZaBici User

up! has it been fixed? i don't have a c grade with poison to confirm, nymore...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.