1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[January 2014] Experimentarium poll

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Pazak, Jan 10, 2014.

?

Click on the request of your choice.

Poll closed Jan 13, 2014.
  1. 1

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. 2

26 vote(s)
    52.0%
  3. 3

6 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. 4

7 vote(s)
    14.0%
  5. 5

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

hello, my friends and happy 2014!

this is the first poll of this year and because of the holidays, i suppose, we don't have a lot of experiments to choose from. if there is something that you wanted, but hesitated, to post, go ahead and do it today!

this time we have only 5 requests to choose from.

here they are:

1) test unleash hell and death mass unleash hell by djewilz
    experiment: unleash hell, death mass unleash hell
    question: this skill works really weird sometimes to one target it does 150 dmg~ and on m.crit 1.2k~ and to other char it deals like 10k dmg in ceremony it deals significantly more and where are a lot more factors with this skills. so question would be what gives biggest influence to this skill damage(wit, int, mdef, skill resist etc..)
    reason: to know how works feoh 95, 99 skills

2) best harmony for yul archer by mithrellas
    experiment: effects of warrior's harmony and wizard's harmony on yul archers
    question: which one of two harmonies results in most damage dealt by archers over a given period of time?
    reason: everybody knows that wizard's harmony reduces skill cool-down by 20%. so every archer would now rather have wizard's harmony if shooting multiple targets to use skills more frequently than have warrior's harmony. but warrior's harmony increses p. atk. by 35% (while wiz. harmony only by 8%). i have a theory that over a given period of time (say 30 seconds), an archer would deal more damage if s/he has warrior's harmony even if shooting multiple targets and constantly using skills, than if s/he had wizard's harmony. apart from that, i don't know if it's true but i think when archers have warr. harmony, the chances of pinpoint shot to be a half-kill increase. maybe that's because warr. harmony increases p. critical rate and power too. and also, some people say p. atk. doesn't affect skill power, while in the description of those skills it says "n power added to p. attack". either way, i prefer to have warrior's harmony whatever the occasion is. but because of the fact that others prefer wizard's harmony without knowing the actual result and difference from having warrior's harmony, iss enchanters refuse to give me a warrior's harmony because others told them otherwise is better. i just need some empirical evidence to justify my theory

3) mysterious boxes from ceremony of chaos by sanek
    experiment:eek:pen ~1k mysterious boxes from ceremony of chaos to determine what are the chances of getting the belt, and other stuff (lifestones, crystal fragments - and "nothing", of course). then, open ruler's consideration pouches, to check what are the rewards and chances (till this time saw only empty ones, and top ls).

4) best dps for feoh by snowyz
    experiment: best dps for feoh, int or wit.
    question: if raises wit or int, wich one would boost better the damage?
    reason: to know if boost pure damage is better or boost wit for cast and magic critical rate would do a better damage in large scale.

5) how does dex & men dyes affect summoner and servitor stats? by thuhro
    experiment: how does dex & men dyes affect summoner and servitor stats?
    question: what's the actual percentage and actual stat boost for the summoner's and servitor's m.def. when we add 5-18 men? how much magical damage does men decrease? also, what's the result for adding 5-18 dex to increase the servitor's atk. speed and physical crit. rate?reason: because we only get 3 slots for dyes, i'm trying to decide what's more beneficial. is adding men worth it or how close can i get to 1500 servitor attack speed or can i cap a servitor's physical crit. rate?

this time only 4 requests are allowed to pass!
    (to make it more interesting and because to have missed one week:p)

this poll will be closed on monday (january 13th)!

this is not a duplicate, stupid forum antispam!

2. iSTOMPquakez

iSTOMPquakez User

imo 1st ,btw its not a big secret that wizard is best for archer :d

3. yLogy

yLogy User

u'll be surprised, just vote for it.

4. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

feoh's, vote 4, please :d

5. blogiete

blogiete User

lab workers is completly *****s or just too lazy to do more useful tests?
    coc boxes test - http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=241611
    unleash hell.. useless skill same as tank king of beasts
    best dps feoh. srsly? one who have bighest m.atk. it can be anyone with +12 weapon.
    harmony for archer.. you kidding right?
    and who cares about summoners. they are still op.

why can't make tests for wizards damage reducion with element atributes (if there is test like this sorry. give me link and i quit)? differenece on damage between +4 r95 and +15 or more r99 bows? or how dyes increase healing criticals.. it's mroe interesting than some useless skills or kids theories. like "unsummon fairies in fortuna. it decrease drop rate" lol.

6. Rangur

Rangur User

i wanted to make an insulting reply towards blogiete but i am missing the appropriate english word for a disgusting mr-know-it-all who is sitting on a high horse and regards everyone but himself as a stupid peon with an irrelevant opinion.

i just voted for test #2 and noticed it was the most voted for option so far. i guess we are all "kidding".

7. blogiete

blogiete User

make it to pm :) critics always good. just find good arguments.
    /no defence

8. SweetDreamZ

SweetDreamZ User

wit increases crit rate therefor more healing criticals . you wanna be pro healing critter? so get a bless valakas ;d

for this vote stuff

unleash who cares nobody uses it ;d
    harmony for archer - wizard ... next
    coc box drops n chances is interesting
    feoh best dps - int >_>
    summoner dex - melee crit/atk speed. men - mana pool/mana regeneration.

NeroDOC likes this.
  9. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

you are so full of yourself, that you dont know that wit increases cast speed and mcr, and not every nuker have 1999 cast speed.
    well sir, maybe. depend on some items too, for exemple, if you are d.e based and low mcr, low cast speed, maybe some wit dyes will be better.

10. yLogy

yLogy User

unlesh is used very often, if u play daily with top players on this server..

wizard and warrior -> very interesting test, for sure warrior is better for max dps in small period of time. im not sure, he said 30s, test will be interesting. if he should say 1 combo of skills for sure warrior is much better. imo interesting test

int and wit - > if u have 1999 casting speed, for sure int, but olympiad, and even in full buff isnt so easy... so also very interesting test... u can see what is better, max. m.atk or try to get 1999 and than max m.atack... very usefull test

11. Alarion

Alarion User

u know they do only those tests players ask for? if u are so unhappy go and request your test, and dont complain so much...

12. Haron

Haron User

men mana pool/regen? where you found that info? men = m. def., magic cancel rate, resistance to magical abnormal state

13. blogiete

blogiete User

use your glasses or visit eyes doctor..
    1 2 3

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2014
  14. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

15. Pr0t0n

Pr0t0n User

did you ever consider the fact no one cares about your tests?

16. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

no need to be so rude. i care...

17. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

the poll is closed and we have winners!

1st place goes to:

best harmony for yul archer by mithrellas - 52%
    experiment: effects of warrior's harmony and wizard's harmony on yul archers
    question: which one of two harmonies results in most damage dealt by archers over a given period of time?
    reason: everybody knows that wizard's harmony reduces skill cool-down by 20%. so every archer would now rather have wizard's harmony if shooting multiple targets to use skills more frequently than have warrior's harmony. but warrior's harmony increses p. atk. by 35% (while wiz. harmony only by 8%). i have a theory that over a given period of time (say 30 seconds), an archer would deal more damage if s/he has warrior's harmony even if shooting multiple targets and constantly using skills, than if s/he had wizard's harmony. apart from that, i don't know if it's true but i think when archers have warr. harmony, the chances of pinpoint shot to be a half-kill increase. maybe that's because warr. harmony increases p. critical rate and power too. and also, some people say p. atk. doesn't affect skill power, while in the description of those skills it says "n power added to p. attack". either way, i prefer to have warrior's harmony whatever the occasion is. but because of the fact that others prefer wizard's harmony without knowing the actual result and difference from having warrior's harmony, iss enchanters refuse to give me a warrior's harmony because others told them otherwise is better. i just need some empirical evidence to justify my theory

2nd place is occupied by two requests:

test unleash hell and death mass unleash hell by djewilz - 14.00%
    experiment: unleash hell, death mass unleash hell
    question: this skill works really weird sometimes to one target it does 150 dmg~ and on m.crit 1.2k~ and to other char it deals like 10k dmg in ceremony it deals significantly more and where are a lot more factors with this skills. so question would be what gives biggest influence to this skill damage(wit, int, mdef, skill resist etc..)
    reason: to know how works feoh 95, 99 skills

best dps for feoh by snowyz - 14.00%
    experiment: best dps for feoh, int or wit.
    question: if raises wit or int, wich one would boost better the damage?
    reason: to know if boost pure damage is better or boost wit for cast and magic critical rate would do a better damage in large scale.

and the last winner is (3rd place):

mysterious boxes from ceremony of chaos by sanek - 12.00%
    experiment:eek:pen ~1k mysterious boxes from ceremony of chaos to determine what are the chances of getting the belt, and other stuff (lifestones, crystal fragments - and "nothing", of course). then, open ruler's consideration pouches, to check what are the rewards and chances (till this time saw only empty ones, and top ls).

18. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

ty :3 :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.