1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Bug in quest reward

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Raze_-, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raze_-

Raze_- User

so i finished the quest "the oppressor and the oppressed" yesterday and when i was turning in the quest items to desmond in aden he only gave 7000 adena instead of the 194 000 adena he is supposed to give. he did give me the right amount of xp and sp though. my clanmate turned in his quest items 5 minutes after me and he did get the 194 000 adena. i've taken a screenshot to proof my case. hopefully i'll get the right amount of adena.

[​IMG]

2. dudek

dudek User

the same bug is in quest "seductive whisper" npc give me allways 7k adena. i win 3 and 4 times.. thats means i win ewd + 7k adena and ewc + 7k adena... real reward is 159k and 199k not 7k ;]

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

thread moved to appropriate section.

4. Raze_-

Raze_- User

any answers from the technical team maybe ?

5. Vicky

Vicky User

same problems

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2013
  6. Raze_-

Raze_- User

are we going to have some help here ?

7. ZaBici

ZaBici User

had the same issue with another quest in hunters village from the wh keeper, forgot the q name something like a warehouse manager ambition or w/e ~. had me killing 100 mobs with 1/3 or 1/4 drop rate and i got 7k adena .. i was like wtf. but since the reward seems kinda static, generaly revolving arround 7k, 4k it must be related to innova devs not updating their q database and just leaving it stock 'mguessin?

8. Raze_-

Raze_- User

no because my clanmate did get the amount of adena that was described in the rewards.

9. RollingAsh

RollingAsh User

+1 for thread, another quest bug is for the one in valley of saints where u have to kill 300 mobs and the reward is 32k adena.... spend 2-3 hours there and when i finished i wanted to throw my laptop out the window,

10. Tharj

Tharj User

i've done two low lvl repeatable quests that (after reading previous posts) also seem to be affected.
    1. grim collector - i've turned in the q after i collected from skeletons and zombies in agony and zombies in despair, my reward was 1000 adena.
    2. the second was the repeatable at wasteland entry (the dwarf trader), which required collecting golem heartstones. i turned in like 15 broken and 1 non-broken heartpieces, for the reward of 1000 adena

i would love to post screens, but they are on my other pc, which i won't have access to till friday.

11. Raze_-

Raze_- User

4 days and still no answer ...

12. KramerMcBarett

KramerMcBarett User

i have done some repeatable quests of different levels (~20,30,40) and i confirm i received all the time between 1000 and 5000 adena for like 100-200 quest items.

i don't know if it is normal or not but if it is, it seems all repeatable quests are affected.

meanwhile, i decided to don't do repeatable quests anymore, it's just loose your time for nothing. you can farm without quests and finally have the same reward (=> nothing), lol.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  13. moczor

moczor User

still buged - reward 7k adena.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.