1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

A feedback about errors.

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by TGM_darken09, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

dear users!

there was an update of 4game application that fixed some compatibility problems.
    we highly ask you to inform us in this thread about your issues with:

1) vc redistributable
    2) absence of "play" and "install" buttons.

2. Morteid

Morteid User

absence of "play" and "install" buttons.

how can i fix the absence of "play" and "install" buttons?

ty.

3. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

what's ty?

you haven't even "install" button?

what browsers did you try?
    have you updated java plugin?
    what about your antivirus and firewall?

4. Morteid

Morteid User

i've uninstalled 4game and now lineage2 installation is downloading again... i think it will work

ty = thank you

5. Perorine

Perorine User

i am using firefox.
    after installing the application my screen freezes at the "4game is having a look at whether you have lineage 2 installed. this will only take a few seconds…" window. when i go to the "game launcher page" via link, i dont see either "play" or "install" button. theres just nothing ...

edit: same happens with internet explorer.
    i use avira and my java plugins are up to date aswell.
    dont rly want to reinstall the game :(

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  6. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

can you turn off antivirus for a while?

7. Perorine

Perorine User

i did, still no button..

i tried like marteid did now. when i uninstalled the game all works fine, even with antivir on!
    after uninstalling i got past the "lineage-check" page to the installation button .. strange thing.

8. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

so you have the game installed and the button "install" in the launcher?

i guess 4game plugin works incorrectly

9. Perorine

Perorine User

no, it wasnt working, no matter what i did, the install or play button wouldnt show.
    so i uninstalled the game and now i am downloading it from new.
    since i didnt change anything with my settings at my pc i dont think it has to do something with me, also since some other ppl have the same problem!
    but if it works now (when the new installation is finished) its okay i guess ..

10. mikekoube

mikekoube User

i have the same problem... installed game, updated then sign in appeared. i signed in and browser is like frozen and play button dont appear. there is just nothing and i cant play. i tried to log in through system-> l2.exe but getting some errors. i m getting so tired...

11. Rastaguide

Rastaguide User

im stuck on a play button for 2 weeks, when i press play in 4game.com (enter my pass and press enter) black app window appears trying to launch 4gamelauncher for less then 1 sec and disappears. after that nothing happens... if i try to run game from system folder l2.exe game starts to load, frost security starts to load and error pops in russian letters "problem trying to update frost". and i cant start 4gamelauncher.exe and 4gameupdater.exe in 4game folder. tried every solution i could find in this forum, nothing helps... didn't try changing internet connection ( i have wireless dongle), reinstaling windows(have win7 atm), getting new laptop. pls help me solve this **** :(

12. TomGuma

TomGuma User

my problem with buttons solve another browser. for me chrome works best.

13. Rastaguide

Rastaguide User

good for u man :) my problem no solve, play button no work :/// no one give a fu_ck so i wait for diablo 3 maybe it will have a better game launcher :d

14. Radix

Radix User

rastaguide, tell me more about security software on your pc...

15. Malandro

Malandro User

since last update, allways got this message. game load ok, but after selecting my pj got a ctd and the message above. tried fix, and reinstall, and nothing work.
    any clue?

thanks in advance

16. Radix

Radix User

malandro, hi!
    can you try to delete 22_19.unr from your lineage2eu\maps directory and
    t_22_19.utx from your textures directory?

17. Malandro

Malandro User

thx radix, it works!!!!!!!!! need to fix, but work!!!

thanks a lot!

18. sface

sface User

i can't download/play on innova, i just installed 4game launcher and now no more button appear, i can't do nothing. antivirus and firewall are disabled, i tryed with 3 different browser but nothing.
    please help me.

p.s. sry for my bad english

19. Nelly

Nelly User

uninstall 4game , uninstall visual c++ 9.0.30729.17 the newest version you got , clean your registry ...
    then download 4game installer and all will work correctly if it still not working tell me .

20. DaVinci

DaVinci User

2011.12.26 22:32:29
    cpu : genuineintel intel(r) core(tm)2 quad cpu q6600 @ 2.40ghz @ 2400 mhz 4094mb ram
    video : nvidia geforce gt 440 (8562)
    poscode : ls9(415) 147307:25844:-2013 4/1 [477]

assertion failed: inpos>=0 [file:..\..\core\inc\ffilemanagerwindows.h] [line: 185]

history: farchivefilereader::seek <- ulinkerload::seek <- trougharray<< <- umeshanimation::serialize <- (meshanimation orc.forc_anim) <- loadobject <- (meshanimation orc.forc_anim 12543674==12543674/54533234 98539 14987624) <- ulinkerload::preload <- preloadobjects <- uobject::endload <- uobject::staticloadobject <- (engine.mesh orc.forc_m000_f null) <- umeshcomponent::loadmeshcomponent <- umeshcontainer::updatefirstmeshcomponent <- aactor::updatefirstmeshcomponent <- user::updatepawnmeshcontainerbyface <- user::updatepawnmeshcontainer <- user::setpawnresourceimpl <- fl2usersetpawnresourcemanager::tick <- ugameengine::tick <- updateworld <- mainloop

getting this error when gk in town starts to load

solved

1. go to your "lineage ii pts" folder
    2. navigate to the "system" folder
    3. find the "l2precompiledshader" and "l2compiledshader" files
    4. remove the "l2precompiledshader" and "l2compiledshader" files. (i moved them to a seperate folder instead of deleting them. deleting them, may work, but i'm saving them just in case.)
    5. run the "lineage ii pts client"
    6. if the "log in screen" has a white background, go to "options", and make sure the "shader" option is set to "none". the screen will be normal after that.

after you start the "lineage ii client" without the "l2precompiledshader" and "l2compiledshader" files, and set your graphic settings to what you want, it should be okay to put the "l2precompiledshader" back in the "system" folder. just don't change the shader settings again after putting the "l2precompiledshader" file back, because the client will crash, and you will have to do steps 1 - 6 all over again.

also, a new "l2compiledshader" file will be created in your "system" folder with your new graphic settings. so it should be okay to delete the original "l2compiledshader" that you removed in step 4. however, i have the "l2precompiledshader" and the original "l2compiledshader" in a seperate folder for backup.

i currently have the "l2precompiledshader" file removed from my "system" folder, for i won't accidently make the client crash by changing the shader options in game.

i had to do this for the "lineage ii live client" as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.