1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Top 7 event part 2

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by multikill, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. multikill

multikill User

прежде всего я бы хотел извиниться, я не знаю английского, а перевести грамотно текст в таком случаи не реально по этому я пишу вам на русском, мои товарищи основную суть переведут что бы вы,друзья, могли все понять.

я остыл за последний день и взвесил обстоятельства произошедшие в последний день недели. давайте начнем по порядку. евент должен был проводиться ровно неделю. учитывая темп расскачки в год неделя - маленький срок. те кто конкурировали за топ 7 действительно часто менялись в списке, в итоге часы решали все, а не дни. никому не удалось оторваться, вчера максимальный уровень на сервере был 77 в том числе и у меня.

в последний день евента не было известно когда он закончится никому, администрация приняла решение внезапно. в последний день был обновлен vp бонус и каждый игрок знает что такое ежедневные квесты, на высоком уровне это 50кк опыта.

мне модератор этого форума ответила, что ей просто передал данные гм, взгляните вот эти данные они соответствуют просто статистике в игре:

[​IMG]

uploaded with imageshack.us

статистика в игре обновляется хаотично, в тот день(многие игроки подтвердят в том числе те с которыми я качался в тот момент) эта статистика обновилась в 3:30 по европейскому времени. вчера статистика обновилась в 5:30. именно эту статистику скинул гм нашему модератору. разве сервер открылся в 3:30? разве можно считать эту статистику логичной? в это время у меня не были сделаны 2 ежедневных квеста и квест на атрибут в сумме это 55кк опыта.

обратите внимание что я всю неделю находился в топ 7, даже в топ 5! в предыдущей статистике я на 6 месте был и не сдал опять два квеста и пайлаку, если бы сдал был бы на 4, я это проверял. посмотрите что было после обновления квестов, я уже вам это показывал.

[​IMG]

вот мой конкурент 75 уровня бегает под нпс бафом, а я уже 76. гейм мастера не выполнили работу правильно, они не хотели ее выполнить, они просто скопировали игровую статистику и все, они даже не знают когда она обновилась - им плевать. а я был в топ 7 и там остаюсь, вот глядите.

[​IMG]

я был всю неделю в топ 7, я был и в тот день в топ 7, я и сейчас остаюсь в топ 7, как я могу оставаться довольным? я действительно по факту имею право на этот приз! мой конкурент был и есть ниже меня уровнем, так где логика? вы работаете не профессионально, нанесли мне серьезный моральный ущерб. никто бы на моем месте не оказался доволен, это не справедливое решение. это знает весь сервер кроме администрации!

translite:
    first of all i want to excuse for my bad english.
    i am realy angry about problem, which took place in the last day of the game`s week.let's see.the event had to last only one week.given the pace of the god exp,week is a realy small term.those who competed for the top 7 really changed frequently in the list, eventually solved the hours, not days.no one has come off yesterday, the highest level on the server was 77, including me.no one knew when the end of the event.

administration decision was sudden.

vp bonus was updated at the last day.i think every player know that high lvl daily quests are about 50mil.exp

the moderator of this forum told me that she just got the data from gm.take a look. these data are match the game statistics.

statistics of the game is updated randomly.that day the statistics updated at 3:30 european time.

yesterday it was updated at 5:30am

posle pervoi cifri toje am nado ukazat

it is this statistic gm gave to our moderator.

twitter

is the server opened at 3:30? is it possible to consider this statistic logical? at this time, i have not been made 2 daily quests and the quest for this attribute, in the amount it is 55kk experience.

please note that all week i was in the top 7, even in the top 5! in the previous statistics, i was in 6th place and did not make two daily quests and pailak if i did i would have been top 4. i tested it. look what happened after the quests upgrade, i've already showed it.

here is my competitor runs.he was level 75 with npc buff, when i was 76. game masters havent done there job well, they did not want to do it, they just copied the game statistics.they dont know whet its updated.they don`t care.i was in the top 7 and stay there.just look.

i've been all week in the top 7, i was on that day in the top 7, and now i'm staying in the top 7, how can i be happy? in fact i have rights to that prize! my rival was and is the level below me, so where is the logic? you're not a professional, i got serious moral damages. no one in my place would not turned out to be satisfied, it is not a fair decision. all the server know it but administration...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2011
  2. PatriotazX

PatriotazX User

maby he died a lot times and thats why his level is lover than yours , but he has more exp :) did i got the point about that bd?

3. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

dear multikill,

please keep your posts in english.

4. Hentai

Hentai User

that stuff just looks like you tripped, fell and landed on the keyboard. use english.

also , nobody gives a flying frog.

5. escalibran

escalibran User

6. multikill

multikill User

done, check 1 post

7. Alechiel

Alechiel User

really, why is it so hard for you to accept that someone outexped you, maybe he did one more daily than you, so what.

to me, it sounds like you joined our fresh new server to be on top, can't you do that in the ru servers ? :p

8. multikill

multikill User

if you arrive on time on a plane, he flew away, you can easily live with it? or maybe it was a question of your life or your friends.

i would have resigned long ago, agreed, if it were true. but the decision is made on the statistics. statistics updated spontaneously. no exact end time. i had to rely on luck.

yes, i played russerver. i want to disappoint you, you wait here, too, **** there.

sorry for my english translation only.

9. Busen

Busen User

interesting if prize was agation you cry about so much too?

10. lasgo

lasgo User

we just powerlvl in last day so gf , now go make daily q and pailaka

11. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.