1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Swordsinger and mana regeneration

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by telez, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telez

telez User

so, the problem is as follows:
    i play a sws, currently at lvl 70.
    gear: maj jewl set+maj heavy set (not that it matters for this)
    goo all skills learned, including focus mind lvl 5 (4.7mp recovery bonus)

using the same buffs on different situations, i sometimes am able to keep up with 4 songs/dances and that sometimes completly ***** my mana, as if i'm not regening. i'm not using any skill, just picking up. i am also not screwing any song/dance so im not wasting any mana at all. i tried everything and did everything right, just to be sure i'm not the problem at all. (im also sure about not having other mana reco buffs as clan advent or so)

just to show u how weird it is, a bladedancer lvl 63 is capable of keeping up 5 songs/dances (same as me) with clarity and im a sws lvl 70 and i cant.

any hints here or any1 else got this mana regen bug before?

2. Termit

Termit User

full buffed on naia i was able to keep 11-12 songs when solo exp with rare droped mana herb and focus mind enchanted +4/5 :p. the basic is to dance/song only after your old disappear completly from buffs list, good advice might be to use low grade mp regen talisman from every accesory shop

3. telez

telez User

i play for a few years lol, i know how to sing/dance. i was just trying to figure out if this is actually a bug. i simply cant explain how a lvl 63 bd can keep 5 rhythms and i can barely keep 4 on lvl 70 (same gear same buffs).

i guess it's a bug

4. scandalll

scandalll User

i am level 69 blade dancer and i keep up 6 dances ,i use rhythm of magic dark the casting/clarity one and all fighters rhythms + defense motion and dance of light.i have clarity and clan advent and i remain sited

5. MartiONE

MartiONE User

it happens the same to me, usually i cant keep more than 4 songs (without mp losses), but sometimes i can :s, is not by clarity, but it happens.

6. Delios

Delios User

i logged 62 bd, use 5 dances without a mana problem.

logged 65 sws... 4 songs with a tiny mp loss

o_o

salut,
    delios

7. Hentai

Hentai User

that's just weird.. wish someone would have a look into this:( write to support maybe? although i think only ncsoft officials could answer questions on this matter, not the innova team.

8. rood87

rood87 User

i have noticed that too. i play sws. sometimes s/r takes a "normal" amount of mp, and sometimes uses 1,2-1,5 times more mp than previously. i use s/r only when all active s/r goes off, to decrease additional mp consumption. nevertheless still consumption is acting atypically.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  9. 1tm

1tm User

did some tests with clan mates. looks like everything is fine, bd and sws has same rengen and takes equal amount of mp. if singer class has problem then dancer has it too. i usualy use 4 s/d sometimes 5, im fine with that how it is.

10. telez

telez User

can this be moved to bug section please? thanks

11. telez

telez User

this isn't something that you can simply "test"; what i mean is that this only happens sometimes with sws. yesterday i soloed stakatos on lvl 73 having always 5 songs (i'm not counting mana herbs as i didnt pick them for a wile to check it). 2 days ago i couldnt keep 5 up on a full pt (and i had clarity and was sitting down for regen).

so yea, regen/consuption are kinda bugged and u can't simply log 2 chars and check it because it only happens sometimes, and alot of people who play sws noticed it.

12. Delios

Delios User

this is not bug lol.

salut,
    delios

13. telez

telez User

and... why not?

14. Delios

Delios User

somehow koreans decided dark elfs have higher mana regen.

after a bit more testing with same amount of dance/songs used it looks like bd recovers about 100 more mana than sws after 2 minutes.

sws and bd are not and shouldnt be equal. i dont understand why dark elf have higher regen but if koreans says so... deal with it. (yes, koreans also say: lack of duals is not a bug)

salut,
    delios

15. telez

telez User

srly dude, you are dumb, you contradict urself and you compare uncomparable things. stop posting please.

16. Gwynbleidd89

Gwynbleidd89 User

tell me if im wrong. but i think mp regen = men
    elf = 37 men
    d. elf = 35 men
    then elf have more mp regen than d elf
    i think in l2 allways elf has more mp regen
    for example
    spell singer have more cast speed and use more mp then he need fast mp regen
    spell howler heve more m atack and slower c speed then he don't need to much mana = lower mp regen
    i think this is strange
    sorry for my english

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  17. AngryBaba

AngryBaba User

dark elfs have less con than humans, but still dark elfs have more hp. seems the same thing with regen. why? ask koreans. at least i heard, all should go back at it was before god, after awakening.

http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=221563

18. Etherial

Etherial User

moving to bug as requested by author.

kind regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.