1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PREMIUM account details - WHAT YOU CAN GET WHIT PA????

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Shockwave, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dem00

dem00 User

people just want to know what exactly means premium account. what's so bad in that? at the end they will make up their mind where they will play in future. on eu innova site pa has only 4 features presented.

2. mertainer

mertainer User

from what i've seen in those areas (from private servers) + droplist checks i can say that the mobs all have chances to drop enchant weapon and armor scrolls - tho they're really low. at the end depending on how many you killed you get some crystals which you can exchange for items which are either hats or items with chance to get elemental stones. that's what i know.

3. Delios

Delios User

i confirm it from russian server experience.

mobs have a *chance* to drop enchants.
    depending on gained points you get treasure box with ss, bss, life/mana elixirs.
    also you get those crystals that you also gets from kamaloka lab to exchange for *chance* box that can cointain elemental stones.

those are all of features from russian server.
    double xp.
    solo kamaloka entrance (one a day).
    ability to log on to full server.
    ability to launch a boxed character.

salut,
    dегiоs

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  4. darky

darky User

you can find an active healer dont need to box one to "save the world.."

5. yodaime

yodaime User

doors are open towards ncsoft servers with appetite of destruction hats and other **** on l2store. x]

go for it ! oh and don't forget pings for eu people on na servers, don't forget about na timezone for everything on the server too.

can't forget them lovely bots working like a charm on ncsoft servers.

now the question is, you are presented with such a wonderful customer service and gameplay quality on ncsoft servers, why are you still posting here ?!

6. Sirius92

Sirius92 User

i feel like loging at naia and uploading a picture with zranger working and timestamp just to show this people how it is...

7. maxver

maxver User

cry me a river

8. Shockwave

Shockwave User

tough there is more no life players :d

9. Lilyen

Lilyen User

mmmmm crying corner here....people don't work for glory, you know?

10. zozzar

zozzar User

if u pay u can get all things,
    in real world its the same this made the game more realistic

11. noisy43

noisy43 User

i see there is many p2w players here. guess innova will have good business in eu. gz

12. Catos

Catos User

u can simply play w/o paying , u will miss an exp boost or the posibility of dualing ... why is such a big deal ? go on ncwest and is same damn situattion , even more there if u pay u can get some enchant scrolls,some stones and others sh1ts that i can say are a big +
    i doubt are some ppl here who are comming alone and not with some friends who can provide themselfs with buffs/supports and whatever chars they need to play proper
    and tbh , this premium account will be used 1 month , max 2 cause after that almost every person who is playing normaly will be bigger than 85 lvl and will have already a party to play with and wouldn't need the xp boost and the dual box anymore.

13. noisy43

noisy43 User

nobody cares about exp boost, dual boxing or vip slot on server.
    it's "fight for unique items in special zone " that we are not sure about
    and of course item shop. just wait for that an we will see it.
    and i know that many will play and pay for any item that is in shop. if they put "god mode coin for only 1000€" someone will buy it.

in many f2p games people keep spendind hundreds of euros a month, just to be better then others.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  14. Matter

Matter User

loled at the first post. how do you expect a company to stay in business if everything is free? donations? who will donate? 0,1% of the community, just to say thanks? i don't think so, its enough you get a chance to play free, the game, which has been with monthly fee for so long (except of privates of course) and you are still not happy. if a person has money and he feels like spending it to lvl up faster or have more hp hes more than welcome to buy those items. and this dual boxing thing, hands down its a great thing to make this exclusively for people who buy pa, because boxing is what ruins the game in the first place, the less of dual or triple boxers dominating market or boating the better. you have two options, deal with it or..oh wait thats your only option, because otherwise i don't see any point for you to stay here, because opinion of majority is well known and a smart person knows that you cant run a company without funds.

15. Invic7ae

Invic7ae User

now go and see what u can buy for money at ncwest servers and cry too :)

and some1 said something about 2nd accout to sell ****. u can sell your **** at auction house dont need 2nd account for that.

16. MaoMao

MaoMao User

true, but this is a step in the right direction.
    before we were paying for subscription, but most ppl were paying more illegaly to 3rd party programs and directly to adena companies. at least now more ppl can have access if they wish to this system. the demand was there all the time, it was just not used right, and l2 was almost dead.
    things are turning around now.
    m

17. noisy43

noisy43 User

it's not right direction. it's more like private server. so, next step is corrupted gm's?
    f2p isn't same as p2w
    so, cheaters will love item shop with op items?!

18. yodaime

yodaime User

ok so tell me how do you expect them to run the server? make everything free and pray to god or buddha that they'll have enough to pay for machines and license etc ?

get real.

19. Nodas

Nodas User

you are so stupid ...

20. noisy43

noisy43 User

can you pls read again my post.
    if i can buy almost anything with euros why would i need this server? there is a private server with 12k people and even them give less stuff for donators.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.