1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

PREMIUM account details - WHAT YOU CAN GET WHIT PA????

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Shockwave, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverShine

SilverShine User

i hope we do - and wakeup and go play ncwest
    wierd how their forums work ?
    or their website ?
    oh but it says lineage2 official <-keyword hmmm
    2 new servers added to the 2 existing ?
    how about balance ? - well none can transfer ever (they did say ever you lying ****s) to the new severs .
    no premium ? orly ?
    what about service ? well its up ...
    hows the quality ? well its awesum for 2000 players in the starting area.
    what about client ?
    well it was released before the expansion hit by 12 hours
    does it install ?
    yeah - 3 clicks , no microsoft visual c++ 2008/2010™ needed.
    hmmmm - why am i posting this ... here?

answer = couse we are sad sad europeans with ****ty ping across the ocean

innova - dont make us.

2. noisy43

noisy43 User

what is wrong with you guys?!
    nobody says that pa is p2w.
    only items in shop are.
    take a look on this:

etc.

@
    yodaime

i've played l2, aion, wow, all on official servers and paying for a subscription. never ever buying those inventory pets in aion or similar stuff.
    played l2 on private servers without paying and i know how that looks. i don't want same thing here.
    and game isn't even started yet many of you yelling "take my money, innova!" and i see that as potential problem.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2015
  3. hedjaz

hedjaz User

whats wrong with this forum ?
    u can't transfer from .ru here wtf !!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. SilverShine

SilverShine User

oh youl find it like many of us that they can - and did.

5. ninamko

ninamko User

if shmee got cough/jailed it is since he did not pay a ****ing tax. (means the money in his possession was illegal)

6. SilverShine

SilverShine User

hence he got jailed (or atleast one of the reasons)
    he didnt 'officialy' take the money , he stole it (atleast he claimed) in the last moment and ran when he found out that the fbi ware on to him

we all knew that that was just his .. alibi incase he got cought that he was actualy using the money for his personal use.

you see , its not (atleast wasnt to the payment part -not- the game-files part at the time[which was]) a crime to take money for donation to improve a service provided for free (project)
    its a crime when you touch that money for personal use.(or anything not related to the project you declare to the guverment) hence you get rid of tax(and/or ncsoft) - get it ?
    so he touched the money (obviously ) from day 1 , but later declared (when cought) that he didnt use the money all those 4 years but instead stole it in the last moment to protect his 'invesment' he said.

the point of my previous post was to point out that those people made money ... 'underground' and alot of it by simple means of 1-time donations - they didnt need monthly subscriptions.

7. Limaro

Limaro User

noisy43, where did you get this info? there are no such items in the item mall on ru: blessing hardin, protecting hardin.

8. MrScubba

MrScubba User

lf exact pricing of pa system, on forum we could see different numbers, like 30$ for 6 months, 30euros for 6 month, 10$ / month, etc
    any announcement about this just to be able to decide between ncsoft and innova

9. SilverShine

SilverShine User

either way if its cheap or expensive its bad.

if its cheap = everyone and everyone can have it ruining the game completly for that selected few who dont,
    if its expensive = a look-at-me-i-stole-mums-credit-card-the-other-night-and-got-omfgbbqtime people are going to be about.
    i cant really tell which one is worse - all of us beeing op or some of us beeing op....

again if someobody from innova is watching -
    we europeans...

are here couse of 1 thing and 1 thing only

latency

dont put it in ncwest's favour too much - dont push it, you will fail - bad .
    revise your strategy - copy ncwest - less competition huh ?
    also redirect euro ips to your site (finish the site first ?)

you already as a corporation lost credibility (and still losing) from the shenanigans you are trying to pull, this aint russia com'rad, this is the free world , europe.
    people will not (free and up-straigh) stand for these kindda - buy to win - thanks for playing. kthxbai kindda mentality.

mostly becouse - you are not retail - most people prob dont get that.

10. Vivinia

Vivinia User

another stupid topic about this.

go check the ncsoft store and then come here and complain, old players that are still playing there already whine about op stuff that you can pay for:

- packs with enchants scroll till r grade which you will get for sure, while in innova every box is chance based and trust me, the chance is very low to get what you need.
    ncsoft -> pay and get what you want
    innova -> pay and maybe get what you want
    - hats with op buffs and some of them even stack with 85+ enchanter buffs:
    [​IMG]
    - pots that restore your hp/cp/mp to full with only few minutes reuse:
    [​IMG]
    - pots that give you enchanter buffs since level 1:
    [​IMG]
    - packs with full items till vesper (it's a one time offer still, on a new server that's totally imbalanced!)

and more of similar stuff, just go log on ncsoft servers and check ingame shop.

what we got on innova is like nothing compared to that.

- x2 xp, big deal - no influence on end game
    - special area - it's a bloody kamaloka that you can enter once per 24/h with crappy rewards
    - more vitality restore items: with pa 10, without pa 5.
    - dualbox, god isn't solo game anymore, you need live players now, not boxes. still you can launch another client on laptop/second pc.
    - already mentioned above pots that restore 800 hp - those pots can be crafted in game, noone buys them on l2.ru lol.
    - the agathions are on ncwest servers too, they are items you can get in game too, not only for donators.
    - packs with enchants, enchant stones etc, everything is chance based, you need to be lucky to get the items you paid for.

geez, i wonder why all those ncwest lovers come here and complain about innova - maybe because they know that in few months or even sooner l2 in usa will die like it died before, after all those new players get bored of fighting against players who botted their way to 99 and bought everything they could (which already happened on naia and chronos, there were 2k players online at peak time, half of that bots).

furthermore, now there are 14 russian servers provided by innova and noone who plays there since at least few months is complaining on item shop, game works great for them, they have fun and this is what matters.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  11. SilverShine

SilverShine User

do you really believe in what your saying ? trully - in your head , ask yourself that.
    do you know why ncwest aint gonna fail and innova might ?

ncwest = retail
    innova = some dudes that got rippedoff into buying a dying game's rights to publish in europe.

they got trolloled so hard that ncwest didnt even gave them a copy-paste of the working-soon™ english(atleast) client that they own currently live!
    we have to pts this c*rap (c*rap fish :) ) for 1 week - then beg for ncwest (again - retail) to throw a client our way so we can subscribe our players.
    then live-soon™

its all about fame mister and availability,
    and of course marketing and/or publicity

google lineage 2 , and you get -> www.lineage2.com

1000 players check these forums each day , can they play here ? no
    then they go to where they can play.
    oh and then theres subscriptions ...

guys! obt today ! get ready 3 - 2 - 1 - play - ahh .... ncwest - we have a problem.

do we have a website ? no
    do we have servers ? no
    do we have forums ? no (do we ?)
    do we have a working <-keyword loader ? uh yes but it requires you to uninstall ms visual c++ in order to fool it .
    do we have subscriptions ? yes even before launch!

dont lie to yourself about bots on retail and none will be here , give it time - gold must sell,
    and even if we wanna go down that path , ask yourself why wouldnt there be bots on this .... community , and theres only on lineage2.com (retail ) ?
    how many servers does retail have ? 4 - how many will we ? 1 .
    when is our live - date i mean cmon guys - its been 3 days and god is live .
    ncwest didnt need pts did they ?
    the list is endleesssssssssssssssss.

i rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2011
  12. Vivinia

Vivinia User

ncwest - 10+ servers at start, 2 servers left before god, now 2 more added - both for america and europe population.
    innova - 9 servers at start, which was about 1,5 year ago, 14 servers now - only in russia. all of them got around 3-4k players online.

but of course, ncwest knows better how to handle players. yea right.

one questions, did you even played on ncwest servers while it was still pay to play? i did, for almost a year - waste of my bloody time and money. ncwest had subscriptions for 7 years, you did forgot about that too? on innova you can buy a pa, which doesn't give advantage over nonpa user, since the stuff included doesn't influence endgame, only time needed to get there.

get some informations first, before starting a discussion, maybe you won't look so clueless like you did right now.

13. darky

darky User

everyone knew that ncfail would open other servers(2 more yet to come)
    yeah no transfers lol just wait for the new servers to get a decent amount of 3rd class and you will see hahahahahah
    and just because its up that means good service? i dont know what the new ceo will do but in the past if you had a problem the answer was "deal with it"
    what about client? its even missbugged all the way up nothing changed
    yes finally ncfail learned something put half a day for an update to be within the time limits lol
    oh it didnt requier ms? silly me and i thought that every launcher of ncsoft needed vb distros lol

close the door when you rage quit

14. SilverShine

SilverShine User

lets not get the two payment methods confused okay - lets recap

ncwest = original it started okay ? pay (whatever it was given - not sold rights from ncsoft [it is ncsoft - well a combo]) to publish in usa/europe
    innova = well nothing - up untill ncsoft sold them theyr rights to publish in mother russia in 2008 - it was free from the begining.

your arguement on such things are just ,.... stupid dont mind me saying
    you cannot compair something that sells , to something that gives.

you think that this is good management ? l2extreme had 20.000 players online on its servers daily and it was free and ilegal back in 2006! (read my previous posts)

there are thousands of private servers out there now , i dont see them going anywhere ? do you ? after all they have been here since it started free (ilegal) 2004 ...

also did you know that ncasia(whatever its called) got its right revoked to publish - and they used the same bussiness plan - f2p , ncsoft said - nope you got 30 days . after 3 years in service!

lets not get them confused - this game is dead , its just that now its alive couse its free.

ncsoft realized that and pulledout and sold these ... people the rights to deal with it in europe - while milking it abit longer . [they are doing a awesum job at it]
    but remain calm - couse brother nc is watching ....

15. SilverShine

SilverShine User

you make no sense - i refuse to read that ~ and understand it .

16. Darkinside

Darkinside User

oh cmon, all that players played before on freeshards and had no money for ncwest. but now with free ncwest many ppl leave innova to play in ncwest. only ppl who have much friends stay here.

17. Darkinside

Darkinside User

18. cougar

cougar User

one question: if it's dead wtf you troll this forum?
    go play tetris and whine on other forums that you have to pay for gaming services.
    enough said, if people want to play here, they will.if not there are private servers and nc official.
    tired of you babblering here about how cool is nc is and how bad innova is.

19. Vivinia

Vivinia User

this just showed that you really don't know how it looks like.
    nckorea sold rights to innova, so they could open servers in russia. not ncwest.
    now it was nckorea again, who allowed innova to expand their market to whole europe and told ncwest to keep americas.
    furthermore, nckorea is the one providing both innova and ncwest with new patches and wait for it, it's get better. innova gets updates before ncwest, they are always like 1-2 months behind.
    and why nckorea likes innova more? because they achieved what ncwest couldn't - full servers, happy community, cash from pa etc.

do us a favor and really try to look for informations, before posting such **** again.

did you played there? most of the servers are only populated by russians, international community plays on like 2-3 servers and they are the minority there.

20. Darkinside

Darkinside User

im russian. and yes. i played there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.