1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Paliaka-Song of ice and fire

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Trist3, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trist3

Trist3 User

hi everyone! well i was doing this quest just now, in this quest you`ve got to kill some kind of mini-bosses with a special weapon, i killed the first one, and then i had to enhace my weapon at an npc. while i was going to that npc i saw the second mini boss i had to kill (donâ´t remember the name) and suddenly it dissapeared.
    i didnâ´t give too much importance so i talked to the npc , enhaced my weapon, and came back, but there was no boss there... in the place where the quest said that has to be. i tried to restart the game , and nothing happened. but the worst of all, i aborted the quest, and not even the first one boss respawned nor the other mobs i had killed respawned.

i don`t know if it is related with the fact that the quest is in an instaced zone so i wasnt sure... but after aborting the quest and re-entered the instance (i supossed a new instanced zone would appear) and not even a mob respawned i got alarmed.. so thats it! sorry for my english! :p and ty for your time!

2. Arcain

Arcain User

instance is 60 minutes long. you have to wait till it ends, then try it again. aborting the quest won't do a thing here. just try it tomorrow, should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.