1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Experiment 80 Feoh Wizard and DPS

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Yumi, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Marcelus

Marcelus User

there is no use for that experiment if it's done incorrectly or there is incorrect information. too sad the people who lead such experiment don't even read forum, neither pm's.

@alarion i don't believe wit is the major dyes for healers if m.crit. rate is not influenced by wit anymore, if it's true i would put 3x int set since m.atk influence on healing power. i'm just waiting for a new experiment or any fix in the informations coz i don't wanna waste billions on the wrong top dyes due the lack of attention of who did the experiment.

nuhnbzhz likes this.
  2. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

lol, wit do, but there is like a invisible cap to 36%. even with 500 mcr the cap doesnt seem to be 50% and yes 36%.

3. Buxant

Buxant Banned

i was told 280mcrit chance = 28% mcrit and 500mcrit chance = 33% mcrit...

4. drag0s

drag0s User

i'm full wit healer...and 3wit=7 m crit

5. Marcelus

Marcelus User

@snowyz; @buxant

on west boards one guy asked if in valiance there would be a magic critical rate max cap and juji said 500 is still the max magical critical. anyway i did a research and found nothing about m.crit rate formula or whatever to get the accurate %, anyway i'm already using +15 wit.

if you guys have any trustable source about those invisible cap, share with me please :)

6. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

it was those experiments gm made. out of 100 attacks, many times, the middle term was 36-38%

7. Marcelus

Marcelus User

thank you snowyz :)

SnoWyz likes this.