1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

tired....

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by TheButtonPusher, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheButtonPusher

TheButtonPusher User

ive tried everything! but the problems keep trolling me....i just cant do it, i reinstalled 4 game about 10 times, downloaded the whole game 3 times , and everytime i go to the site (omg this site suxxx so much lag) i cant click on that orange box....no matter what i do! thats supposed to be easy so everybody can play, im desperate. and stop telling me crazy stuff , omg i dont know much about computers , if you would like to help me explain it better please.

2. TheButtonPusher

TheButtonPusher User

aw and i downloaded the whole game 3 times (mentioned before) but i cant find it on my computer , is this normal?

3. Zorben

Zorben User

uninstall 4game.exe clear register with ccleaner and install it again, the l2 client has nothing to do with your orange box issue, that's why reinstalling lineage 2 is a waste of time.

4. TheButtonPusher

TheButtonPusher User

first of all thanks for replying, the problem is that i can't find where is the l2, i downloaded it 3 times but i cant find it! its not in my computer, its like its not saved or something...any ideas where could it be?

5. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

maybe just use search?

6. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.