1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

pts server how much we must wait ?

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by ill, Feb 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaraki

Zaraki User

wake up! tell me where i gave my opinion ? which he tries to explain ? you say it should come in next 3-4 weeks( are you serious?) and who you are to say that ? the company has to speak when something has to be added and not a random player

besides the creation of this post was to ask the staff when we have a new version of the game, and so far just speak meaningless unit.

do you really think that this is normal? from what world you are ? we have a two-month delay, is mid-february and the owners of this game are silent for three weeks.

we get another addition to the game than ncwest, so looking at it is unnecessary.

BlackWoodz likes this.
  2. Elesmira

Elesmira User

maybe we do, maybe we do not, you simply do not know that since no patch notes released. who says that we couldn't get some of these bugs here?...even if not these...some others.

3. deetoox

deetoox User

/summon pazak

4. Zaraki

Zaraki User

you are from the innova company to show some links? working on the design of our eu add-on?

please release me and the people on the forum from your statements ty.

5. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

if you check his profile now it says : ''creating thread'' so he might creating the patch notes thread or an announcement.lets stop judge and hung them just because some are impetience.i only see 1 thing: when everything works fine all say ''gz innova the best / best srv / best team bla bla etc...'' but when something has a delay everyone start flame -.- . ok you want an answer you deserve an answer it is understandable we got it!this thread was made so you can ask the question and wait for this answer.so further flame posts and continiusly same-asked-question is unnessecary.just saying...

6. deetoox

deetoox User

looking for serious answer from gm staff that would be include exacly dates of release pts/live

/sumon pazak

7. qre8ive

qre8ive User

it's like saying to some customer who pays you that you will do it beginning next week, but by the end of that week you didn't even speak to them. you think that's normal and that the customer shouldn't complain? :)

from my experience, if you can't live up to promises... you shouldn't make any. of course there are many reasons to why something is delayed, but then you communicate this. being silent is bad, because it only takes a few minutes to write a post.

i'm not fishing for an exact date, just for more communication from innova to us :)

xMikuu likes this.
  8. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

and as far as i remember l2 is free to play right?its not like wow where you pay a monthly fee so you can actually log and play the game.noone oblige you to buy premium or staff from l2 store so technicaly is free to play game.so you can choose not to pay.so innova from one option just give you the game for free so dont judge speak bad or demand things like you pay a fortune!its your(not personally speaking but general) choice to either pay and buy something or not.so example is not so correct ;) you dont pay them to have the update the exact dates they said at first.if it was like some years before when you needed to pay monthly fee then yes your statement would be 1000% right.so staff said in february.early february.you are right they delayed but thats just life.deal with it or quit playin if you cant wait and join another srv.simple.

p.s. : my reply is not specific for you qre8ive.just discuss and bumping first topic with our so hot-these-days question :d (just to avoid misunderstandings and dramas)

9. qre8ive

qre8ive User

well technically the game is free, same as that you can win free ipads on the internet etc.. however it's never free, because if nobody would pay innova the servers wouldn't exist. so in the end we're still customers to innova even if you don't pay them anything because every free player still contributes to the experience of the ones that are paying :). also the happier we are, the more they will most likely earn.

i know :p

xMikuu likes this.
  10. ginaki7

ginaki7 User

true the more happier the more you pay ofc...i know that hahaha!!!but still there was a period that i was unsatisfied so i stopped playing and paying...so those who are unhappy now with the delay can simply stop play and pay :d i am sure they wont.i agree for the answer but who knows maybe pazak do all staff alone so literally no time for an answer that look so simple for us :( this is why i stand for him and try to excuse him up to a point.but for sure i understand community also has right by asking at least an answer.well life is never fair i guess.

11. qre8ive

qre8ive User

but we will never know this unless it's communicated ;)

12. Jarno

Jarno User

13. zyth23

zyth23 User

my god guys!

you're a pile of sh***
    (those that complain cause epeisodion is not there)

innova team is working epicly hard for us. they makes epxeriments, reads and answers to your topics where you only say they are lazy dev drinking coffe and fapping...

seriously.

this is an official server, it means the team working on it are not random noobs dev like on privates...

zaraki, if you can't wait to play epeisodion, like you said ncwest already has it then go play epeisodion on ncwest and stop annoying the dev team.

or if you're still not happy, go learn programming and do it yourself!

the moderators are really kind to not already locked / deleted this topic, and adding sanctions for the provocation you've made here zaraki.

now stop cry and keep waiting like all of us.

cordially, zyth. aka etzu

14. deetoox

deetoox User

hahahaha seriously ?? its really pathetic ... innova make stupid events and think that players are blind ... and will dont see that ,, lets give them event who cares about uptade "
    i dont understand why innova team dont start working about some serious things ... really

15. mitsubishi

mitsubishi User

dont make events- bad, make events- worst...
    tbh i like this event ^^
    anyway lets back to the topic, i can bet, innova team still working on new update. just w8 ppl, prepare for new changes etc...

ginaki7, johnfistikis and burfopawar like this.
  16. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

guys,

testing department is working on pts right now. yesterday, we got a fix for some serious issues that stopped us from launching pts. they are currently testing it.

post moved to the proper thread.

Lunetta, mitsubishi and Elesmira like this.
  17. qre8ive

qre8ive User

as pazak wrote in the event topic:

scentwander likes this.
  18. deetoox

deetoox User

main question its how much time they need for test all fixes ...

all sign make me believe that live will be in march ...

19. Elesmira

Elesmira User

are you serious? i did something bad here i should consider not doing again? i use a tool normal humans have, called brain to help you out. i think you should spare the forum from your posts about this matter cause simply you do not want to understand some things. you are not the only one dissapointed here. nor we should treat you in a vip way. if you do not want to read my posts then put me on block list and live happily. i couldn't care less for another angry kid.

qre8ive and Patri like this.
  20. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

i don't usually post in forums, but this time i will do.

by reading some forums like rochand, i found that innova ru , had some problems like 1-2 months ago, where a lot of important players from some servers, wrote a manifesto. everyone know that lindvior destroyed whole market's economy, almost no full drops, less adena drops from mobs , nearly 0 crafting system and so on. when epeisodeon came live on innova ru, they got a patch on fishing stuff , that destroyed the only legit adena source they had to buy armors, weapons and so on, so they wrote a manifesto where they requested to ncsoft more drop rates/adena rates, and a lot more things so economy is not fully destroyed, you can read it all in lazutu's youtube channel, description of those videos are on english.

some days ago, got a link from russian innova where they say, they are waiting for a patch that will come between mid february and beginning of march. all epeisodeon export versions will get this patch, so we are going to receive it too, this patch will include some new features like new 97+ hunting grounds, changes in bonuses of premium accounts, new premium agathion, bonuses for being online , a rework on craft / fishing system, and some more content you can read here https://4gameforum.ru/showthread.php?t=757985

so guys, give the innova team a breathe , cause i think everybody will thanks them cause of a not destroyed whole lineage 2 economy like some months ago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.