1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Information about non-starting client

Discussion in 'Instructions Archive' started by TGM_darken09, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

dear users!

we have information that the issue with non-starting client could be caused by a virus!
    what is happening: you press the "play" button, there is a picture which fades slowly and nothing there.

if you have this issue, please do the next actions:

1) check your system for viruses with a deep check. warning! some avs could not locate a virus at the moment (e.g. avast). we recommend to use a free utility anti-malware.
    2) clean up a registry (virus works through it)
    3) if after this check the problem with launching is still actual, please write radix in private. he will help you.

best regards,
    tgm_darken09.

2. solokazama

solokazama User

nothing helped. i reinstalled 4game and l2 like 1000 times (windows xp sp3), diabled antivirus (dont have software firewall, my router do the job).

i press play and nothing happen i just see icon with coil rotating something

why could u let us play via something like:
    h:\gry\lineage2eu\frost\lineageii.exe -frostgame ..\system\l2.exe

i can start game like this - even frost is upadting and loading, but on login screen l2 i see window "system error" and can do nothing.

lol i was gonna to buy cash for 100 euro in day one, brought like 15 friends here. 4 can play, 11 cant (me also), because of this stupid riddiculus "press play nothing happens situation".

im it company co-owner so tryed every magic i could and still cant play since day 1.

proably gonna play ncsoft with friends. wonder how many people dropped innova l2 already beacuse of this .

could just (even via pm) let me play with shorcut like above? maybe i dont know all parameters.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
  3. jinmaster

jinmaster User

totally quote. it's ridicoulous that so many people can't play (like me and solokazama) for this stupid problem...

4. Daynos

Daynos User

when i go on "https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/", i have
    , and nothing happens.
    when i go on "https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/play/" or "https://eu.4game.com/lineage2/install/", i don't have the "install/play button" that i had one or two weeks before.
    when i click on /system/l2.exe, i see the "splash screen" (picture "god of destruction"), then a black full screen with the "l2 cursor" for a second or two, then back to the desktop.

i've never been able to launch the game, i was waiting, hoping an update that would solve the problem.

internet explorer 8, or firefox 8. windows xp family 32bits. bitdefender internet security 2012. pc fully re-installed few days ago, no hack, no illegal programm, no virus, no luck...

5. muaddibtg

muaddibtg User

my friend has the same problem as daynos. web page looks like this:
    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/1466/aaaaaoi.jpg
    no links to twitter, no start button.

as if page does not load properly

the same problem on 2 computers

from the picture i cut out only the user name

6. spoilerman25

spoilerman25 User

download (java) or silver lite from microsoft instal this and resatd you pc and you have play buton :)

7. denda

denda User

what is happening: you press the "play" button, there is a picture which fades slowly and nothing there.

i have done this:

1) check your system for viruses with a deep check. warning! some avs could not locate a virus at the moment (e.g. avast). we recommend to use a free utility anti-malware.
    2) clean up a registry (virus works through it)

and i dont know wy doesn't work.

i have a windows 7 x64 (orginal)
    4x 5.0 i7 intel pentium
    geforce 560 oc
    16 gb ram

when i start /system/l2.exe
    http://kaczis1001.unixstorm.org/grafika/111.jpg

when i start a /frost/lineageii.exe i have this.
    http://kaczis1001.unixstorm.org/grafika/222.jpg

i dont know what happened with this client i instal > doesnt work > deleate > download again > instal > doesnt work ;/ :(

please help me.

8. Radix

Radix User

direct launch of l2.exe or lineageii.exe will not work

9. pepeluis

pepeluis User

so? any other solutions?

how do u erase register?? we are not all it experts....

if this doesnt work any other ideas??

10. Daynos

Daynos User

i've reinstall java but it doesn't change anything. still unable to launch the game, still unable to see that "play" button that i saw weeks ago...

it was working for years, before the launching of god (or maybe hi5 but i wasn't playing l2 at that time). why do they change things that work to replace them with bugs ?

11. Nelly

Nelly User

uninstall 4game , uninstall visual c++ 9.0.30729.17 the newest version you got , clean your registry ...
    then download 4game installer and all will work correctly if it still not working tell me .

ps. dont forget to make restart after the uninstall of visual and 4game app ;)

12. pepeluis

pepeluis User

it still doesnt work......

13. Ident

Ident User

some of my friends had issues with firefox. then i suggested for them to use google chrome and they was able to login and play after it. chrome simply solved a lot of issues, it's cache system is different and working way better than ff one in this case. just try it. (i still like ff tho.) of course, the best way will be to fix this issue at the website from innova side. (website token is a terrible way to launch a binary)

the virus that has been mentioned in the first post is old like santa it's self :d windows systems have built-in protection above windows xp sp2/windows vista sp1/windows 7 for that kind of a virus.

cheap routers have hardware firewalls wich is way better than any software one, but cannot block many viruses/malwares, especialy when the user it self downloading cracked programs or reading e-mails that containing malwares. it is highly recommended to use any of the best available antivirus softwares that can be used for free and update their database daily, or even those that requires some payment.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2011
  14. Arsenek

Arsenek User

of course it's not helping. anything is not helping. i used to play 2-3 times, and everytime i want to play, i have to repair, reinstall, move folders, clean registry, uninstall firewall (andding exceptions is nor workiong), etc. i tried everything, and now i have next problem - i have no damn play button at all!

i'm tired of this. many people have same problem.

15. Shyzz

Shyzz User

i press the "play" button, there is a picture which fades slowly and nothing there,
    i just uninstalled, reinstall everything,
    i have updated java,
    i have installed anti-malware,
    i use google crome,
    but its still not working, help me please!!

16. Rivera

Rivera User

for those who can't start client by play button:

press settings (top right corner near play button) > press fix game

helped me

17. GreenPower

GreenPower User

i have the same problem, but i can't solve in this way.......... can some1 help me plz?

i can only log in if i restart my computer (if i log in, then i close client, and i try to re-open client, it gives me this problem. if i restart my computer, the client opens without problems)

18. masterada

masterada User

i already posted this sollution in another thread, but as this one is sticky, here it comes:

for no play button:

if u have firefox, ull have to get the firebug addon first. after u have it, press f12 (ie and chrome have it built in). in the opened window, search for "data-service-account-id" (or simply "account-id"). u will find this tag:
    "<form class="bgamepanel__esection mvariant_single mgameplay jsserviceplay mgamecanbeimproved" data-service-account-id="your_id_here" method="get" action="#">"
    edit the class attribute, and delete "bgamepanel__esection" from it, and u got the play button.
    for the non-starting client, restarting the browser helps for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2012
  19. balthazar

balthazar User

after i press the "play" button, there is a picture which fades slowly and nothing there.
    it happens to many people after today's dusting off the servers. that's not fair and i
    hope somebody will fix it or tell us what to do.

20. DarkRyuk

DarkRyuk User

same to me, i was playing normaly, and never encountered this problem untill few days ago.
    i would really like some1 to fix this.

thanks for reading

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.