1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Information about non-starting client

Discussion in 'Instructions Archive' started by TGM_darken09, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kall

Kall User

any av/firewall?

2. h3nd3l

h3nd3l User

i have no av/firewall

3. h3nd3l

h3nd3l User

thx for fast answer

4. Vygag

Vygag User

exactly this issue (the picture fading slowly and client doesnt start up) poped up for me few days ago, but virus scan and reg clean didnt helped (also deleted frost, system folders and updater.cache.data and done other usual things). if its virus maybe some1 could post name of it, would be easier to google up smth to completely deal with it.

p.s. noticed that lineageii.exe shows up for few sec in processes but almost insta closes.

p.s.s maybe some1 know way how to see why process closes?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2014
  5. iMusic

iMusic User

same

hello, guys.

what did happen during the night ? i let my game on for pa stock and when i wake up, disconnected from server and i can't log anymore du to that non start game.

i didn't do anything since i was slept. so, don't tell me i got a virus or anything like that. your system to launch the game with browser is simply ... stupid. you just do that for people paid to get pa. i guess it's to permise the control of more than one session of the game.

you just don't see than you are losing many players with that.

for info, i did : clean cookies, cache, win's registery, restart computer, repair and much more. i won't waste all my day for a game. it's something to relax at start and it just getting me stressed. plus, i don't have av and my firewall is totally inactive. i don't use this computer to download, so i don't go on any other website than 4game and mail.

ps: sorry for my english, but it's not my native language. but i'm prety sure, i didn't wrote that bad and you still understand what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
  6. Razzly

Razzly Banned

please redownload "4game_setup.exe" file from main lineage ii page (bottom left) and launch this app . in next window click "update" it will replace itself and restart the 4game app and you'll be able to relogin

7. iMusic

iMusic User

still don't work :// do i have to uninstall something before ? unactive something ? reboot ?

i closed browser, clean cookies, cache, reboot my computer, launch the updater and still don't work.

http://img-v.ru/img/2014/09/13/check4gamec78cd.png
    http://img-v.ru/img/2014/09/13/check4game0102a.png

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
  8. iMusic

iMusic User

today, we are 07 october and i have one more time the same problem. i updating 4game thing like the website ask me to do, reboot my computer, delete cache and more. the client doesn't start. so, what now ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.