1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Dual swords – All in one thread

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by Dulis, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulis

Dulis User

why another thread ? all other threads doesn't give any information and you would have to read 15 pages to find something what are you looking for.
    this is the current situation:

you can craft top c grade duals by using bound swords, and it is possible to buy shadow b grade duals in weapon stores.
    currently there is no other way to get dual swords higher than b grade.

d-c can be bound and normal
    b-a are common and normal
    s are only normal weapons
    r grade weapons can be bound and normal

in shop you can find dual sword craft stamp r grade, but not the normal one.
    shop only sells top grade weapons, so in order to make a or higher duals you would need to gather all materials to craft normal sword by yourself.
    after you craft your sword and buy another one from shop you would have to get dual craft stamp. until 8th of january it is impossible to get them.

at one time innova announced that they will do the changing manually if we collect required materials. after a few hours it was canceled because they got the news from ncsoft and it said “this is planned to keep the value of former itemsâ€. there was no other news regarding dual sword crafting.

it was said that innova doesn't have license to modify game files and this bug will be fixed in the next update which may be released ~6 months later.

this is very unfair to all gladiators and bladedancers and i believe solution can be found without modifying game files.
    /discuss

2. Brely

Brely User

dance with d dual
    equip focus dagger/sword/bow/whatever

for gladio

equip blunt 2h
    go aoe/hammer crush spam

no problem at all...

3. Heron

Heron User

or just save up enough adena and do like me :)
    [​IMG][/url]

uploaded with imageshack.us[/img]

4. Volo.

Volo. User

heron you're just extremely lucky your duals didn't break. i'm keeping mine on +4. don't wanna waste ****ing 12million on getting new duals b grade that isn't even top b when other classes can buy top s for 6kk.

5. Volo.

Volo. User

i'm only commenting to say i'm not gonna comment on this extremely ignorant statement you just made.

6. Heron

Heron User

well they are almost same patk as kesh*kesh atm, -2 in patk... then funny thing is, clannies & allies keep mailing me ewb, dunno if i can stop :p

7. -Gojo-

-Gojo- User

there's really nothing left to discuss. you pretty much summarized the whole sad story of playing a bd or a glad.

8. Gravewolf

Gravewolf User

i think they should to have done the same system like ncwest, the path to awakening, giving pack of weapons to avoid this fail of ncsoft on dual sword. at nc west they give some pack according to level and some requirements you've got. same like this: http://truly-free.lineage2.com/path

so, they would not have to change nothing at all more than that.

9. Shabutaro

Shabutaro User

simple solution: you wanna play gladi/bd, go to ncwest or play another toon for 6 month till bound duals craft is possible.. pah.. i still laugh about "duals ruin economy"... stupidest lie ever.. so cheap s grade in shop doesn't.. cuz market is ruled by duals.. and bound r duals craft isn't either.. ye ye tell us more cool lies..

10. Intrepid

Intrepid User

thats why im upset too lie after lie after lie. theres no single person in that staff with a littlebit of spine or what?

11. Duvel

Duvel User

the funny thing is that i always had the impression that in official servers every little thing or every little bug gets fixed in a few minutes or in a few hours.. simply cause it's official. . . how much out of reality was i ???
    i can't believe that a server can be called "official" and, nevertheless, be so solid. if admins or gms are unable to act and can't "control" the game, what kind of "official" server is this? at least stop using the label of "official". cause you are lying to us. simply tell us that you are a private server that you use the original game files. but don't pretend to be the official server, cause you're not.

12. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

it's not up to innova to say if they can add things to the game that ncsoft didn't add themselves, according to their deal they can't change the gameplay or files as has been stated before.

13. Intrepid

Intrepid User

ohh come on you know that its not true...the team just bad thats all...if ncwest allowed to do what they do and can make regular events with time limited items and stuff like that than innova is able to do same its just a matter of lazyness and ignorance.

14. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

ncwest is a branch of ncsoft and might therefor have a different deal and most likely have. every time a bug is confirmed a report is sent to korea and a fix is received back according to the issues severity.

15. Intrepid

Intrepid User

yes everyone knows that, but does this mean bad communication, no events, inactive gms with absolutely no reason to excist, a truly bad website with no information or any usefull thing at all. does this mean constantly lieing to the community and coming up with lame excuse after lame excuse and never saying the things how it is.

for example right now what would have been appropiate is if they offer a free class change for all those who started a bd or duelist simply because it is their fault that they didnt communicated properly about the issue.

16. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

as we don't know the details of the contract they have we can't really comment on what they are allowed or should do gameplay wise, however i agree that they should launch a more appropriate site. the gms are assisting way more than anywhere else i've seen, have you ever seen a gm on ncwest servers?

i'm off to eat some breakfast now and lets start complaining about things that innova already know about and have acknowledged. : )

17. Intrepid

Intrepid User

the whole staff here is useless. ive seen way better staff on many many private server.

18. Kuro1n

Kuro1n User

because they are illegal and don't follow laws and rules of the world, it's like pirated music. a song for 1$ or a song for 0$ which do you take? thing about retail is it offers constant updates and fixes on issues even if it takes time sometimes privs usually have issues like that, c5 clan system, 1hp res, disco bug etc.

19. Intrepid

Intrepid User

yes but yet again theres no communication so forum moderators are just tools and forum admins do nothing or when they do anything they do the half of the job or less with telling info properly and ingame gms are always like "we dont know thats how it is" or "we dont know wait for the fix" or "we cant fix it ourselfs not like we could fix anything so wait for the fixes" so we constantly beeing told to wait wait wait wait wait and nothing happens.

that in my book is a useless team.

20. Sanzi

Sanzi User

will u stop crying in every thread? it wont be changed..innova cant change anything with gameplay(primeshop does not count)
    bd can lvl up easy till 85lvl they dont even need to attack mobs only problem is glad but still he can too easy lvl up so whats the problem?..

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.