1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Patch notes discussion

Discussion in 'PTS Archive' started by Alixyz, Feb 14, 2014.

1. MoDoy

MoDoy User

-for essences idk, but i would vote for no, why should people always reroll to the most op class in chronicle when some ppl played even lol noob chars for whole time and now they finally get boost? seems unfair.
    -pa gives double sp, it was tested on pts
    -there wont be option to unlearn awakening skills in store

2. Buxant

Buxant Banned

answer from a gm would be nice, but i take it, i alrdy bought and used chaos essence so idc anymore, will buy pa when update is actually live and working and will keep crying in the corner that i learned wizard spirit :d

3. qre8ive

qre8ive User

chaos essence was only given for free because the whole server needed to choose their class as they were new in lindvior. since they are in l2store and no new classes will appear in update there is no reason to give them for free in this update.

syzgod likes this.
  4. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

i want to be dark elf human yul trickster :(

Walkirye likes this.
  5. Jarno

Jarno User

this. no new classes are gonna introduced in epeisodion and chaos essence is already on l2 store.

6. N1pp3ls

N1pp3ls User

i reached lvl 76 today, and i can't sell or upgrade steel equipment. now i have to be a grade untill 84? wtf

7. Vonak

Vonak User

it is old 60 days steel equipement? if yes this is normal you need to buy the new ones

8. MainOrc

MainOrc User

thank you for nerfing the adena drop! i don't get the logic behind it but maybe that's just me.
    it was easy for players to farm adena for gear and stuff in those hunting zones. it's not like this game it's easy and you can achieve something by playing casual.(fanboys spare me the replies)

i can quit now without any remorse, the only thing i feel bad about is that i renewed my subscription without reading the patch notes.

i moved to innova thinking things will be better, ncsoft west was **** and i wanted to give the game one more chance. same **** here just a different wrapper.

goodbye.

ps: ncsoft games are not worth it, i'm doing free "publicity" for them every time and with every occasion i get

9. SnoWyz

SnoWyz User

adena nerf was because bots...it's sad indeed.

BlackWoodz likes this.
  10. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

adena nerft is cause of bots from nckorea, they sent the patch with adena nerf even if we don't have so much bots, they don't care at all. about adena, it's still posible to make adena, you only need to think a bit

11. Walkirye

Walkirye User

does fish keep his current price of 0 adena at grocers, or its just a bug?.

i tried today to sell him, even more i open some of them and try to sell mats, buts it doesnt work in any npc.

12. Razzly

Razzly Banned

it was not chaos essence but stone of destiny which changed whole profession into another. this stone was removed chronicle ago and will never be introduced again as it has made unforseen changes (elves classes on dark elf race etc).

13. Slaiter

Slaiter Banned

that's cause we got a double patch nerf to fishing system, the first one setted up new prices for recipes, from 1 to 3 or even 12 fish gems, the second patch, made it imposible to sell fish/mats to npc

Walkirye likes this.
  14. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

everyone got 3 choas essence druing update to lindvior,this time we had to chose which class we wanted to be in future , innova even closed oly for 1-2 months cause of this :eek:

15. holyox

holyox Banned

hi, i m new and i have some questions:

1: why we dont have adventure guild buffs till 91?
    2: why clan hall have buffs lv1 instead of lv2?
    3: why pets take our xp when called if this thing had changed since freya?
    4: why i need ores to call my summon pet? this was change long years ago.
    6: why the steel door equips dont have all the gear like ncwest/ruoff/korean servers?
    5: why we have 3 weeks of open class bad olympiad, since the game changed it to only 1 week and 3 based class weeks?
    6: the nobless quest was changed to only get pick at 85 on dualclass, why i could did yersterday on lv75 subclass?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  16. JahRasta

JahRasta User

1: why should we have? there is class invented as - iss enchanter for a reason u know.
    5: read patch notes better, it clearly written, first week - class based, 2-4(5) is open ones.
    6: it wasn't changed to dual 85+, it was always subclass 75+

17. holyox

holyox Banned

nevermind i ll wait someone with rank answer my questions, otherwise i ll ask on suport.

i was checking forum, by this topic: https://4gameforum.com/showthread.php?t=24239 i bet all my questions ll have the same answer :"__innova edit"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2014
  18. JahRasta

JahRasta User

actually it doesn't hard to surf on patch notes and half of ur questions will be answered... support will say the same