1. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

I can't play in the server

Discussion in 'Technical Issues (Archive)' started by dseden, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dseden

dseden User

hello, in first place i wanna apologize for my english, im from spain and don't speak this language very well.

i am registered in the web page, and i downloaded the 4game application. my friends did that, and they downloaded the client using 4game application and later, they can open lineage 2 using the web page. in the same site where they downloaded the game, they now can click in a button where say play.
    ok, then i did the same steps, but when i open 4game application, the program is not downloading the client and in web page isn't appearing the play button. i made a screenshoot to my monitor for you can see that what im talking about. thank you for your time, i'm waiting your answer.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/goddes.png/

p.d: i have goddes of destruction client downloaded from the ncsoft official page www.lineage2.com/en i tried to delete this client and later tried to download again 4game application and the following steps, and nothing, still having the same problem. thank's.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  2. Alka_

Alka_ User

just get 1 of ur friends to put the whole 4game directory with l2 in it on a usb memory stick for ya .

3. mikekoube

mikekoube User

i have the same problem. did every step one by one correctly. i sign in and then this happens. play dont appear. wtf is going on i try to play in this server all day and still getting those black screens... solution??????????????????

4. TGM_darken09

TGM_darken09 User

uninstall the 4game application
    clean up a registry and browser's cashe.
    install it again (make sure you are installing the latest version)
    set the installation path for the client as already existing folder is.
    wait for a fullcheck.

5. jo0man

jo0man User

i tried it and it didnt works... i use firefox. no play button.. after unstalling 4game i used cc cleaner to clean browser chache and the registry. i installed the launcher again and it look like dseden's screenshot

edit: it works! in internet explorer 9 i see a play button! but not in firefox

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
  6. Kall

Kall User

good day,

you can see actual solutions and issues' statuses here.
    additional instructions could be found here.
    if you can't find a solution for your issue you always can ask for moving the thread back into the main branch.

best regards,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.