1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Duals for the last time

Discussion in 'Game Bugs (Archive)' started by Intrepid, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Intrepid

Intrepid User

now i tried to be kind and patient with this error but...

ever since the issue have been found you guys(the innova team)have been constantly dropped the ball, you are absolutely screwed up. we cant get a proper answer for any question, we cant get our bug fixed because thats a bug.

now i ask again for the last time. how the innova team is going to fix the issue and when?

i hope i get an answer altho i really dont believe in it...

so from me to 1 of the worse nearly "ncwest quality" team...learn to respect your community!

2. Myzreal

Myzreal User

if you mean what i think you mean then all information you need can be found here: https://forum.4game.com/showthread.php?t=1886

which renders your whole post invalid.

if you mean something else, my small advice is to actually describe what you mean instead of throwing general statements which can mean everything and nothing. want us to guess what the bug is or what?

your avatar says something about the demons of stupidity. reconsider your first post and think for a while whether your are not one of them in this case?

3. Intrepid

Intrepid User

the thing you just linked is nothing more than "sorry we are lazy to do anything in that matter so if you want to play a bd or a glad please consider us screwing your over whenever we have the chance so please leave to ncwest"

4. Myzreal

Myzreal User

i guess you have reading difficulties? innova is not the developer of the game, ncsoft is. this is not just another regular private server which can change and modify the game as they wish. innova only provides the service of an european server to play on, for your convenience. they do not have the right to change the game, therefore speaking of them as being "lazy not to change it" is stupid. go to ncsoft with this argument, it's them who develop this game. innova only provide the server. do you get it now?

5. Intrepid

Intrepid User

wrong argument they have the right to make anything other than change the creation list to fix the issue best example: ncwest path to awakening.

so just in case you have some difficulties in understanding logical thinking, they are lazy, ignorant "workers" who ignore issues constantly since they have been discovered.

6. Sanzi

Sanzi User

how about prove they can? they already said they cant do..go cry more...it wont be changed till next update.

7. Intrepid

Intrepid User

im pretty sure your class is not bd or glad right?

8. Myzreal

Myzreal User

ncwest path to awakening is not an in-game feature, it's a browser feature which links to the server database just to give the rewards, but the whole system is based and working in a browser, not the game client.

innova can do a similar system if they wish to as it does not involve any client modifications. but it's not the case, i just wanted to show you that the example you provided is irrelevant. any other examples?

9. Intrepid

Intrepid User

the path to awakening is involving giving items at certain level besides of offering a personalized "guide" to leveling. so after you see that your argument was moronic, useless and made you look like a stupid smart ***. would you please focus on the question instead of attempting to be smarter than what you really are?

10. Myzreal

Myzreal User

giving out items in the game does not involve any client modifications. it's a database modification, as i stated in my latest post.

the database on the server stores all the persistent information about your character and the whole world - including your items. what you see in game is just mere graphic representation of the information stored in the database. the path to awakening is a guide in a browser, which is only linked with the database. it fetches the information about your level from the database to determine whether you should be rewarded. if yes, it just adds the items in the database, adds the information, which you later see as a graphic representation in game - which might give the impression that path to awakening is hooked up into the client code. it's not, that's the reason why it is made in a browser - it is a whole lot easier to produce and modify such a system in a browser, without even the need of informing the players, than putting it in a client and shutting down the servers, forcing players to download updates in case something in the guide went wrong. it's a shortcut that every developer is glad to use whenever possible.

i am a game developer and a java developer, which involves a broad use of databases. i do not say this to show how awesome i am, but to show you that my arguments have some experience behind them. you claim to know better than me whether path to awakening is hooked up into the client or not. what are your experiences in development and programming then?

some reading about a popular database: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/mysql

moreover, as your avatar suggests you dislike people who broadcast their stupidity on the internet, i assume you are a person who trives to be better. may i notice that offending other people and calling them a "stupid smart ***" in a discussion is low, puny and in a matter of fact, an indicator of some sort of stupidity? i know my posts weren't in the kindest tone either, but i never used a heavy offense as you did. please refrain from it if you plan to continue discussing or move to the tibia forums, where such actions are bread and butter.

cheers.

11. Intrepid

Intrepid User

your lack of information about a subject and your raving is really nice. altho it shows how moronic you act because you cant answer a simple question, neither have a proper statement in argument. im a programmer so telling me what mysql is pointless, but it shows again that you are a ******** because that subject isn't related to what i said in any way you are just raving in order to look smart. theres a good saying..."when people say you are a smart guy you just dont use your brain it means you are in reality one of the most idiotic ones." and now that applies to you which means i say what i think not what i think i should stay to dont hurt your feelings.

ohh and about my avatar. yes its because i dislike people who act just like you do. up till now you said only illogical things that doesnt answer the question i asked so i ask it again maybe your forum troll act doesnt noticed it.

i want to hear a status report about that issue which is crucial or an official announcement without lies, only pure truth. how should these 2 classes handle the actual situation.

you clearly unable to answer any question so please ignore the posting field below and be happy with yourself.

12. xAndrei

xAndrei User

you're the boss here? :mad:

13. Intrepid

Intrepid User

lol no. i want to hear it because im a player and i want to know if the situation is even noticed or not without the lies the team tells all the time because thats a huge nonsense. i can create bound dual in every grade except b/a/s?come on...most of what the staff said in this matter is lame excuses nothing more thats why.

i want to know if its worthy to play here at all.

14. xAndrei

xAndrei User

be patient, and w8 next update

15. Intrepid

Intrepid User

yeah wait 6 months to play a glad or a bd?are you just joking right? ive been patient but than they just screwed us over with saying "your issue is invalid its not an issue live with it". theres no point in beeing patient with such a useless team.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
  16. Myzreal

Myzreal User

you're just a mad, raging man. unable to continue any productive discussion, unable to show some patience, unable to show any understanding. just bossing around, demanding and wanting to know right now, everything.

you're not worth the time.

enjoy the waiting, cheers.

17. Dulis

Dulis User

i agree with intrepid.
    and i can 100% guarantee these forum trolls dont play as gladiator or bladedancer and neither intend to. if you dont know the current situation please keep yout thoughts to yourself and dont look stupid.

18. Intrepid

Intrepid User

my situation is even worse...i have a clan im the leader...and i play a glad...:s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.