1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Archive 2.0' started by fxfree, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fxfree

fxfree User

2. avsurround

avsurround User

i cant see ****, dude increase resolution pls

3. 1tm

1tm User

actualy that guy who pmed is mentally damaged for sure. just add him to ignore list. :)

4. KramerMcBarett

KramerMcBarett User

ahah. this morning another "mentally damaged" guy tried to communicate with me. it seems some people don't understand they are not the only one sellers on the server.

just lol at this and ignore them. :p

5. fxfree

fxfree User

thanks guys for supporting me. i mean how far do you wanna go to insult through online games... i mean im honest and i did post my sell line 2-3 times but just twice.. to pm me like that made me post this because this is just not sane.
    hopefully a gm will look at this.

(ye they were 1920x.. hd but had to jpeg them for imageshack, pardon :))

6. 1tm

1tm User

its sad, but true. there is lots of immature people who spends all their time in online games, they usualy play with out knowing how far they went. to treat game as not game, is kinda silly. :)

i usualy trying to answer as "why do you think that?" "could tell me what wrong?" "is it that because that?" ...in other word i'm trying to explain and make offender realize how quite stupid he can be. usualy after these short questions they doesn't respond and stops pming, or simply anwers as you were right i wanted to say "that", but not "that". well i guess its better find out reasons than to simply add to ignore list, because person trying offend you can try offend next person sitting you, and by speaking with him you could make him think clearer.

7. Cassidy

Cassidy User

that one is a nice one. i guess as people say it's just better to ignore him, he maybe had a bad day who knows ...
    anyway it's becoming too much common in mmorpg and especially in lineage 2. i don't even count anymore the number of bad eggs of this kind that i see even in the shout channel, it's like this people even loves to make fun of their self in a public place.

usually i just easier reply normally or just do not reply at all and they usually come up with what 1tm says, either they are sorry, either they didn't wanted to say that or do not reply (or for the 10% where there is no hope that left, they keep coming with the *f* word).

8. stomped

stomped User

9. fxfree

fxfree User

shall i repeat rule number 1 and 2 you sissy girl?

im trying to refresh peoples mind that a game was made for having fun, not for fearing others by having intercourse with their mums. black or white no matter.

are you actually starting to target single people on the forum cause youre bored or? please help me stomped and explain your hideous reply.

and yes i do go to 4chan sometimes..

10. stomped

stomped User

how u can "fear" summon over the internet bro?
    at best what gona happen some dude comes to your house if u give him your info and whats next? my baseball bat would love to talk whit him.
    stop geting so offended on internet srsly.

11. fxfree

fxfree User

let me try to announce my point of view in one phrase.

any game exists full of racism or flaming, with or without mothers, with or without white/black people, is it wrong to ask for moderators to tell the players to stop racism ingame..?

maybe you have played x amount of games stomped to get over this but dont you agree this is wrong? friend?

12. _qml'

_qml' User

13. stomped

stomped User

i agree this is wrong, but u have to rimember where are u going internet + competive pvp game.
    things like that gona happen and u just lol at em.
    the funniest thing is when they say stuff like "i f.. your mom" "tell your mom i enjoyd last night" ect.
    (i dont care)
    i just replay good for you, hows sex whit old women?

14. 2Good

2Good User

try to understand fat nerds who got nothing else than rage in a game and leave them alone with their animality.

15. KramerMcBarett

KramerMcBarett User

i lol'd.

sad but true. =')))

16. Lymax~

Lymax~ User

everything is possible..

17. Ophidian

Ophidian User

i'm fat
    i'm a nerd
    i feel offended ;(

18. Etherial

Etherial User

we'd like to inform you that this topic is being closed, since it is inactive, and is being archived, as planned.

kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.