1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Epeisodion + Leveling guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Elesmira, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Elesmira

Elesmira User

ertheia+... leveling guide

[​IMG]

i have seen many people asking newbie questions about leveling up (regarding every single level) and gearing up with steel door coins or asking for some adena tips. i decided to make this guide for our forum community to answer every question someone could possibly have regarding these things.

i 'm open to any suggestions to improve it since i am going to update it often with new material if i have info for it. you can leave the suggestions on comments below or pm me :)

be adviced, since 20/5/2014 low level raid hunting for huge xp boost is back again. that means you can get several levels if you kill one or more of the appropriate bosses listed on the adventurer's guide quests + after killing a raid you get raid blessing buff (10% more xp/sp)

remember also that since ertheia the 900 quest items type of quests are not trustworthy anymore since the drop rate of the items has been reduced dramatically. stick on hunting mobs on better places instead of doing them if you want to xp faster.

if your char is ertheia check this sub-guide first and then come back here.

so...after the creation of your character you have a series of quests that can take you from lvl 1 to 20 (which is the level for the 1st class transfer quest) within maybe less than an hour.

1-2o

[​IMG]

the quests are the following:

[​IMG]

following up after your transfer to your 1st class you get 40 proofs of courage from your 1st class transfer quest. use them to get free d-grade gear (weapon, armor, jewels), from your race master in talking island.

20-41

[​IMG]

after that the quest line continues until you achieve level 40. so the next quests are these :

[​IMG]

the whole procedure from 20-40 might take maximum 1 and a half hour if you stick on the quests and not run around.

as an alternative you can go to the ant nest at level 20, stay there hunting ants and while you level up go even deeper. the xp provided is fairly good and you can stay there until 38 when you can make your 2nd class stransfer.

at lvl 38 you are ready to take the 2nd class quest from your race master in gludio town. here, like your 1st class transfer quest you will get 40 proofs of justice and you can use them to get again free gear of c-grade this time.

after 2nd level transfer you are able to take some other kind of quests which will lead you until awakening but they are not enough by themselves to level up. still these quests are providing the player steel door coins which are items to gear yourself even with top s-grade gear from adventurer guide.

the awesome thing with these coins is that after epeisodion update the gear you get with them is permanent and you can always return it and get the same amount of coins you spent for it back. with that option you never lose the coins eventually, so it is awesome to be able to gear yourself even when you are starting leveling your subclasses.

kamaloka​

[​IMG]

these instances were the 1st that were introduced to the game if i am not mistaken. they got 2 types for all the levels from 20-85. unfortunately i dont think they worth so much for xp by themselves after ~40-50 lvl but they can offer the chance to take a quest after killing the boss inside the kamaloka. if i am not mistaken these quests are available in kamaloka after 48 level (looking for confirmation). if you complete the quest you will get an xp reward and also a token of insolence tower which is usefull to upgrade the ring of insolence i to ring of insolence ix.

the kamaloka types are the following.
    i)hall of the abyss(boss + minions)
    ii)labyrinth of the abyss(2 groups of mosters before boss)

41-47

[​IMG]

the 1st quests for these coins starts at lvl 41 at aligator island. (personally i never did this one because the coins they provide are very few and the xp at alligator island is dust compared to that you get from leveling in cruma tower) you can easily ignore these ones and start leveling straight away at cruma tower 3rd and 2nd floor. i always was staying there up to lvl 48.

47-52

[​IMG]

at level 46 you will get a question mark icon on your screen. (you will be getting this icon every time you will have new steel door coins quests available) clicking it will provide you a scroll of escape to the appropriate npc to start the next quest which takes place in outlaw forest. take it and go straight away there. complete the quests there and stay there killing monsters until you reach 52 level.

52-58

[​IMG]

on level 52 use the icon you will get again to go to the next npc. this time you will go to the sea of spores. after completing the 1st quest there i think you should be able to get some b-grade gear with the coins from adventurer guide in town, so you can use your scroll of escape, go to town, equip yourself and go again to sea of spores. complete the remaining quests and stay there until level 58.

58-61

[​IMG]

at 58 use the next question mark icon and go to aden's temple. speak with the npc and head to the forsaken plains. complete the quests there and stay there until level 61.

61-65

[​IMG]

then at 61 using the icon method like before go again to aden, then gear yourself up with a-grade stuff by exchanging the b-grade stuff for coins again in adventurer guide. speak again with the npc and go to the fields of massacre. complete the quests there but after that do not stay there. for me after completing these quests the next step was always to teleport to the tower of insolence 3rd - 5th floor. the monsters there are kinda hard but give fairly good xp. stay there until level 65.

65-76

[​IMG]

on 65 the quests are being separated for mages and fighters. again use the icon to port to the appropriate npc.

a)if you are a fighter the following quests will take you to the swamp of screams. complete them

b)if you are a mage the quests will lead you to the forest of the dead. complete them all

after that i suggest to move to wall of argos. i love that place. i suggest to stay there killing monsters until level 76. until level 68 hunt down the eye monsters antelopes buffalos and bears. after 68 you are able to hunt deep inside wall of argos. there you will find angel like looking monsters that have more hp but give fairly better xp. at 70 complete the quests on that same place (wall of argos) and then you have the option 1st to stay there up to level 76 or try to hunt at varka silenos barracks or ketra orc outpost. your choice. (melees and wizards may also try to hunt on silent valley)

76-81​

[​IMG]

on 76 you can complete your 3rd class transfer. move to your race master in aden town. take the quest and complete it. then you can continue with the steel door coin quests again. (after you complete these quests exchange a-grade gear for coins like before and the take s-grade gear).

a)fighters will be at varka silenos barracks. complete the quests there.

b)mages head to ketra orc outpost. do the same.

in both places i strongly suggest to use the quest with the 50 and unlimited quest items type. this quest will give you for the standard 50 items 19kk xp. for each 100 more of the unlimited items you get you will be awarded with 19kk more xp. (so for 50 items 19kk, 50+100 38kk xp, 50 +200 57kk...and so on)

succubus quest series

after you complete the 3rd class transfer a small line of 3 quests is available to you that continues after 80 level as well with another group of 3 quests. these ones have been added in tauti update and some people are considering them really worth doing so i decided to add them after request.

[​IMG]

the first quests (76-81) are the following ones.
    1)menacing times(to start this one you must speak with you race master in aden. i recommend to take it right after completing the 3rd class transfer.)
    2)grasp thy power
    3)purgatory volvere

[​IMG]

the second group (80+) is this.
    4)that place succubus(speak with npc andrei in goddard)
    5)succubus disciples
    6)bloody good time

although the story the quests say is chain connected with the quests, you are not required to have already done the 1st quest group in order to start the second one. so if you want you can skip the first group and start the second one with no worries.
    81-85​

[​IMG]

at 81 the quests are getting again split in 4 cases.

a)short range warriors (duelist, phoenix knight, hell knight, adventurer, evas templar, sword muse, wind rider, shillien templar, spectral dancer, ghost hunter, grand khavatari, doombringer, soul hound, judicator) head to den of evil. complete the quests.

b)short range warriors (dreadnought, titan, fortune seeker, maestro) go to sel mahum training grounds and do all the quests.

c)long range warriors (sagittarius, moonlight sentinel, ghost sentinel, trickster) move to the plains of lizardmen. complete them.

d)mages will have to go to field of whispers/silence.

as in the ketra and varka case take the 50+unlimited type of quest and do the same thing in every of the 4 cases.

7 signs quest series

[​IMG]

at 79 level the player has the option to start the first series of the 7 signs quests. note that these quests might give a fair xp reward at the end but they also require kinda much time to be completed. if you are nostalgic and want to feel the old lineage 2 aura then you can do them and you wont be dissapointed.

1st series (level required 79)

a)series of doubt
    b)dying message
    c)mammon'scontract
    d)secret ritual of the priests
    e)seal of the emperor
    f)the sacred book of seal
    g)embryo

2nd series (level required 81)

a)girl of doubt
    b)forbidden book of the elmoreden kingdom
    c)to the monastery of silence
    d)solina's tomb
    e)one who seeks the power of the seal

alternatives for powerleveling

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

many people have the desire to make a character in short period of time. practically the procedure to make it untill ~55 level should remain the same. if the character you have has aoe skills then you have the chance to make the things faster by using an awakened character (preferably tank) to make trains of mobs and kill them with the low character.

i practised this myself with some people so from my experience i would like to suggest those:

52-61 stay in sea of spores and make huge trains of mobs. they do not hit hard at all and they are really easy to die

61-67fields of massacre, same thing.

67-71wall of argos (bear and buffalo locations) and varka silenos barracks. in varka the monsters hit kinda hard so you could possibly need an iss for heal appart from buffs.

71-76move to forge of gods. make trains there. be aware the mobs hit hard, but in large groups they will provide awesome xp

76-85from 76 as many people do you can go for powerlevel in swampland using a level 85 character to kill the monsters. also you can go to dragon valley to kill with a feoh or a wynn the grouped leeches or (if the char you want to lvl up is a subclass of 85+char) move to harnak underground ruins 3rd floor and kill the monsters with a wynn.

congratulations for achieving 85 level !

[​IMG]

some 1-85 adena tips, because every last one is important for us, the greedy people​

[​IMG]

after epeisodion update, we all know that the adena drops were significally decreased in almost every area. this seems destructive for the newbies. do not fall to depression yet little noobs!

the koreans with their superior intelligence provided us with something many did not notice. almost all the steel door coin quests are giving as reward enchant scrolls now according to quest's level. i highly recommend you to not use them!!! sell them to npc if you do not have patience to do it on auction house.
    for example 1 quest at level 76, will give you 2 enchant weapon (s-grade) scrolls. in npc price that means 5kk adena. it is not a fortune i know, but it's better than going to 85 and not having adena to buy soulshots :eek:

at level 73 you are able to do the pailaka quest. it will award you with 2.6kk adena.

then at 76 when you complete the 3rd class transfer you are getting 5kk adena as well.

finally at level 80 (but most of people do it after 85) you can do the legendary tales...that quest will give you a vesper weapon of your choice. the price of that on npc shop is ~72kk. please note that you must have a large dragon bone item in order to summon the raids. these items vary prices in auction house from 8kk to 12kk adena. you will possibly need to do it more than one time. the good thing is that you can get one for free from the quest tired of waiting. this quest gives you the option of 3 rewards. just pick the one with the large dragon bone.

moreover at 85 people can do the swampland daily quest duty of the survivor which gives 500k adena and the mithril mine daily quest lucien's altar which gives ~700k adena.

85-99

[​IMG]

okay people, take a breath first. we are just getting started because the easy part is over :d

after the awakening i think there are 3 ways to level up.

1st way
    stick on instances. (this way is the most ineffective for fast level up) instanced zones, or dungeons, are the game zones created separately for each party of players or a player who's entered the zone. it's impossible to meet any other party or player (who did not enter with you) there - they have their own copy of the instanced zone. it is a secure way to make some standard xp per day(s) and maybe some possible rewards from quests related to them or drops inside from monsters.

2nd way
    old school grinding. it is i would say the classical old lineage 2 way to level up. make a party or hunt solo monsters for endless of hours, on one specific location. although it makes you feel like you are a bot, this way is by far the best way to advance really faster than the previous one on matter of level up. it requires though a lot of time and might cause problems regarding the issue "okay i leveled up, where i 'll find adena and gear now?". honestly guys/girls i don't know. ask the koreans.

3rd way
    mixed :d most of the people do this. it is the most healthy one with "in my opinion" the best results.

85-90

[​IMG]

having in mind that you geared yourself up with the free immortal and requiem gear the mentor system provides you are totally ready to start.

[​IMG]

instances
    a)kartia's labyrinth (group & solo) the most famous instance that provides very good xp comparing it with the time it requires to be completed (20-25 minutes). i would say it is a "must do" especially on low levels after awakening.
    b)teredor i would say a tricky instance that doesn't worth it's risk and time spent, but if you do it with a good party then it shouldn't be a problem. but even if you avoid it though you do not lose something trully special. your choice.
    c)soa's nursery simple instance, get in, kill monsters for 25 minutes, try to hit the maguen when it is stealing you, go out. much like hunting solo in open field.
    d)zaken (83lvl) this instance is about killing raid boss zaken. it is not worthy at all for xp but people do to have a chance to get some good s80 grade drops worthy of some milions adena. many people are even making alt. characters in order to farm it on each reset. it provides a basic income. (i myself have 5 characters to farm it).

open field grinding
    solo
    a)bloody swampland
    b)harnak underground ruins

[​IMG]

party
    a)seed of annihilation (people abandoned this area now though)
    b)nornil's cave (this place is the key for endless hours of xp from 85 until 95...generally very high populated area with lots of pvp actions so do not be surprised if things go loud)

speaking about effectiveness in matter of the xp's bar speed going up, party hunting is much much much better than solo.

90-95

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

instances
    a)kartia's labyrinth (group & solo) same stuff as before. must do.
    b)spezionan instance that can be a bit time eater, but if all the party has memory fragment to enter it should be fine. it gives some medium xp and possible drops.
    c)fortunawe are all nostalgic now about how this instance was a must in the past. right now the chances for drops are a lot nerfed but still if you are lucky you may make some adena. not famous for xp.
    d)kimerian (common) & kimerian (extreme) 2 instances that require some items (kimerian's traces) to enter. i do not think they worth.
    e)nornil's garden (aka spicula) short time ending instance that provides very good xp. also must do from now on. (required level 93)
    f)istina, queen of soa. instance that will end very fast if you are with the right people. (please note that you need at least 2 parties to do it & also it is bearing the name of "scammer's instance". just be sure you entered with the right people)
    g)seed of destruction i do not have many things to say here since i never did it and it is added only in last days. (looking assistance for it). (required level 93)
    h)balthus knights - antharas expedition. an instance which is to kill a weak already antharas. if you go with the right people it might be finished in less than 10 minutes. it does not award any xp but it does give 1 attribute crystal and a box which if it is opened will give you one of the following rewards. the instance can be done every 1st and 15th of each month only.

open field grinding
    solo
    a)fairy settlement run around kill bad fairies, nothing special.
    b)strongholds ii & iii at isle of souls. monsters can be soloable but they are a bit tough too. (2 daily quests for extra xp can be taken here)

[​IMG]

party
    a)nornil's cave as i said before, it is the number 1 leveling spot untill 95.
    b)garden of genesis abandoned because the upper is much more superior.

magmeld quest series

[​IMG]

these quests are starting at level 88 (you will get the well known question mark) and they end up at 95+ level. they are all 1 time quest and they are definitely a must do.

the 1st 2 quests are starting at level 88. they are really easy to be done.
    a)shadow of terror: blackish red fog (required level 88)
    b)unsettling shadow and rumors(required level 88)

after that the quest chain splits in 2 ways and both have 3 quests to be done. (you can take both if you wish)
    1st option
    c)unstoppable futile efforts(required level 88)
    d)the corrupted leader(required level 90)
    e)the corrupted leader: his truth(required level 90)
    2nd option
    c)creation of twisted spiral(required level 90)
    d)abandoned god's creature(required level 90)
    e)peaceful days are over(required level 90)

after following anyone of the upper ways the chain continues (i always prefered, like most people, the 1st option)

f)to the prison of darkness(required level 90)
    g)undecaying memory of the past(required level 90)
    h)orbis' witch(required level 95)
    j)decaying darkness(required level 95)
    k)owner of hall(required level 95)
    l)resurrected owner of hall(required level 95) note that this quest is to hunt epic octavis which needs you to be 97+, so i do not know why they made this quest to be obtainable at 95 if you cannot complete it before 97.

95-97

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

instances
    a)epic spezion requires less time to be completed than the normal one, has better chances for drops and awards better xp.
    b)octavisspezion's rebellion traitor and keeper of orbis temple. great xp and possible drops. an instance which is equal to that of istina but it takes longer to be completed. it is also an instance you can be scammed easily so be aware of your people around you.
    c)altar of shilen i did this instance only once. i cannot say much, only that now you do not require campaign to enter it anymore. (looking for some guide/info for it)
    d)the remaining instances are the same as in 90-95 level and especially kartia (95+) and spicula should be done.

open field grinding
    solo
    a)the forbidden gateway/seal of shilen a solo hunting area with 1 additional quest that can be completed for extra daily xp.
    b)the cemetery a place next to the upper with monsters of a bit higher difficulty and better xp awards.

[​IMG]

party
    a)orbis templean area that was known as the top xp and money making spot until tauti update. right now it is pretty much abandoned by the people but it might still worth a try. if you are going to follow the magmeld quests you will be forced to hunt on this place at least once. the temple is seperated in 3 levels that all of them are quite the same more or less.
    b)guillotine fortress. a really nice party hutning place with a quest to be taken daily for extra xp. note that the monsters at night here are harder than during the day. also, the monsters when they spawn they have a special buff called chaos shield. chaos shield means that p. def. and m. def. are increased, so such mobs are very difficult to kill. however, when a mob receives a certain amount of damage, chaos shield buff disappears. when chaos shield is gone, p. def. and m. def. become significantly lower so it's easy to kill the monster. moreover during the hunting here there is a chance to get an item called proof of survival that is giving you the possibility of a special monster to attack you. this monster is called scaldisect the furious and will give a very good xp reward if you will to kill it. the area in general is also a high population area usually so things might also go loud here like in nornil's cave.

97-99

[​IMG]

after you hit 97 you are closing to endgame stuff. that means you could possibly find a c.p. in a strong clan and start doing epic raids and killin epic dragons (antharas valakas lindvior)
    for sure though the leveling does not stop here. the 2 levels following you might take longer than achieving 1-97. it is clearly up to you.

talking about instances you have of course what you had till now but some new ones as well.

[​IMG]

instances
    a)baylor an instance that is quite fast if you are lucky. gives a nice ammount of xp and you might also get drops. carefull though the 2 bosses might cast celectial with duration 10 minutes.
    b)balok 2 parties are required to enter here. stay on the center, if you get inprisoned use blessed scroll of escape and re-enter. if it casts celectial, you might hope to cancel it but sometimes it is hard and you must re-enter the instance. possible drops.
    c)epic istina easy stuff. get in, do you maximum damage and around the middle of the hp it will spawn some extra monsters. top priority is to kill the ones called "torumba" because they heal it.
    d)epic octavis a bit hard but totally doable if you know what to do. on 2nd stage keep the zombie like monsters away from your people with a tank and also take octavis to a corner with a 2nd tank.
    e)tauti master of the seed of hellfire. you need to hit it and try to avoid the red marked zones when it jumps. on half hp zahaks will spawn. sleep them and do not wake em up.
    f)epic tauti similar with the 1st but you will need very very good and focused dds in order to kill it otherwise instance time limit will end and you will be kicked out. for the time being only top clans can kill it.
    g)crystal caverns used to be a place to get very nice drops. right now i would say you get dust except you are really damn lucky. you can enter it as many times as you wish. no instance zone limit for it.
    h)seed of infinitylair of ekimus. i did it only once for now. try to kill the monsters around and at the end kill ekimus and the 2 brothers.

unfortunately, by doing only instances i guess it will take more than 3 months to reach finally 99 level from 97. things go hardcore here. for that reason clearly if you did not do it until now and you want to level up with a satisfying speed you should start grinding in party areas for xp.

appart from party areas though you can also check out pagan's temple & blazing swamp(solo/small party area). the xp you will make there though soloing definitely cannot be compared with what you get while grinding with a party.

pagan's temple

[​IMG]

it is a bit tricky to get inside. previously it was required to complete different quests to get into the temple. however, in a recent update of this hunting zone the old quests have been removed. now, to get into the temple, players should complete conspiracy behind doors and the voice of authority quests. when conspiracy behind doors quest is complete, players get access to the anteroom, and when the voice of authority is complete, they get access to the temple chapel.

when conspiracy behind doors and the voice of authority quests are complete, players can teleport to the temple entrance via knight captain kargos npc located in rune.

the monsters are located in the room before entering the main chapel and after it they are divided in rooms on the left and right of the main hallway. note that you might need a 2nd or 3rd person with you to bring down in a reasonable time some of them.

blazing swamp

[​IMG]

since ertheia the area has been updated and now it is a level 97 hunting zone. quite good for xp and sp for later use as well. mobs are divided around and in some cases they are grouped at some lava pits. be aware though that all of them got spear resistance so it is not wise to go there as a tyrr using spear. the area hold some secrets and there is a relevant quest around so if you want some more info you could also check out all of it on our patch notes posted by innova staff here.

the party areas available to help you to xp are the following.

seed of hellfire

[​IMG]

seed of hellfire
    the realm of tauti. this area is quite famous and almost always some people will be there hunting so quite often as in nornils cave and guillotine fortress you will find pvp taking place between clans or even people fighting for xp spot. the area is splitted to rooms. most of people are coming here to complete 3 quests that altogether give approximately 1.5kkk xp (clearly a must)!still you definitely can start an xp party on the aoe area of zofans. the tank gathers as much monsters as the party can handle and the dds (preferebly with aoe skills) are killing them.

raiders crossroads

[​IMG]

raiders crossroads
    the most famous xp area of the server. you can get there by teleporting to gainak village from the town of rune and then you must run down to the sayune jump route. then you must first jump on the right side and then it is your option to jump again and go inside the crossroads. the area itself is designed as a military camp. monsters are spawning around some smaller camps which on the center have a prison. the monsters are extremely powerfull by themselves and everyone is one hit if they catch him/her besides tanks that are maximum 3 hits. the key is running. the tank is provoking the monster and running around while the dds (preferably archers & daggers) are hitting it. an alternative way to farm on crossroads is with a party full of feohs as dds. the dds are using the skill shadow snare on one specific area while the tank has on his/her tail many monsters. then the dds are hitting with aoe skills the grouped monsters. be aware that since ertheia the place has been nerfed in matter of the resetting range of the mobs and some people prefer the next area now for aoe xp.

[​IMG]

the area itself has some surprises though. 1st if a warrior type of orc is killed with overhit 2 extra monsters will spawn (ambushers) and start attacking immediately so you should be careful. 2nd while hunting in the area, there is a small possibility to get 2 keys in total randomly in the inventory of 2 party members. the keys can be used to open the prison inside a camp. when it is opened you can speak with the npc inside. after you speak 2 things might happen. a ) (common) a special mob will attack you that if it is killed you will get a lot of xp. b) (rare) a dark eternal enchantment stone will drop (current price on shop is aprox 400-450kk adena). 3rd there are few orcs called nerva orc prefects. if all of them are killed in the whole area the monsters are not aggro anymore for 1 hour.

land of chaos

[​IMG]

land of chaos
    an area that was almost totally deserted by the players on the previous update and that because of the superiority of crossroads in matter of xp award for killing monsters. on this update though the monsters here are providing better xp than before and got pole weapon weakness. it is clearly an aoe hunting area. right now some people are already prefering it for aoe than crossroads. the way of hunting is quite simple. tank gathers a group of mobs in a crater and the dds are killing them with aoe skills while the tank runs in circles.

endgame stuff + sp farm

did you finally make it to 99? first of all congratulations. now take a breath, sleep a bit, take a walk, do something that makes you feel human and after that short break if you don't emo quit you will realize that the game just started.

being 99 means mostly that you can finally find a proper constant party that fits you and might join a big clan for endgame activities in the game. that mostly includes pvp activities like serious sieges parties vs parties in open areas and other stuff. besides pvp that is daily routine in these clans you will have the option to be part of a larger force that does endgame raid hunting. more specifically the top raids right now are the epic dragons.

1)antharas

[​IMG]

dragon of the earth. big, fat, lazy, grey, mean & green lizard that sleeps in his lair that can be accessed via teleport from hunter's village. he is the first epic dragon introduced in lineage 2. killing him has a chance dropping antharas earring + other good and nice stuff that are being splitted in each clan with their own rules to players.

2)valakas

[​IMG]

dragon of fire. also huge lizard with 4 wings (cuz 2 wings are too mainstream) and a tail like a whip. breathes fire, takes his shower inside +1000 celcius lava and has a face like he had a car accident with a truck. also if you kill him he has a chance to drop valakas necklace and other goodies.

3)lindvior

[​IMG]

wind dragon. quite big as well with enormous wings (wings that are being splitted to 3 more wings zomg + 2 more exta backup wingz coming out of his butt). this one being the harder to be killed has been killed no more than 5-6 times on server until now and he is an epic troll. during the raid you must first shoot him down from the sky. during the hitting he can go up again on sky and troll your attempt to kill him. at the end you have a short period of time to kill him otherwise you will be ported out and you will ask yourself "did i just waste 2+ hours for that blue thing with wings?". yes you did and welcome to lineage 2.

after those we have the classic old raids. these are orfen, queen ant and baium.

1)queen ant

[​IMG]

she is big, she has fangs, she is ugly and girls are terrified from her.so...kill it with fire! for this raid you will be asked to make a sorcerer mage level 41 and hit it with that character since the raid is low level one. she is dropping an epic jewel and the relevant bottle to upgrade it into a more super duper osom jewel, aka queen ant's soul ring.

2)orfen

http://****.net/img/npc/29014.jpg​

she is tall like empire state building. she thinks she is a model but i think she is much more close to a tarantula with boobs standing on 2 legs and using make up. raid level 60 so you will be asked to have an appropriate character of that level to hit her. on ~50% hp she magically dissapears from nowhere and teleports in her nest. she drops a blue jewel that's quite cheap nowdays and the appropriate bottle to upgrade to another super duper awesome magnificent thing named orfen's soul earring.

3)baium

[​IMG]

ex-professional wrestler that retired after a fire accident in tower of insolence. he now spawns every sunday only and he is the most stubborn raid in the game for me. except the fact he is shy like a little girl that for some reason is hosted in a body full of steroids, so he spawns once per week, he also has a ~30% chance to drop the damn bottle to upgrade his basic jewel.
    he is level 78 and you will need a character from 76 to 84 for him.

skill points
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

after epeisodion koreans added the ability points system in the game. this system allows you to pick ability skills in exchange of 1 ability point each time. the ability points can be taken if you gather enough skill points (sp) for 1 or more points each time. for now the maximum ammount of points you can get is 16.
    the first 4 points can be awarded for 250kk sp each. the next 4 for 500kk sp each, from 9 -12 750kk sp each and the last 4 for 1kkk sp each. (you can reset the points without penalty for a fee of 10kk adena.)

in order to "farm" sp you have the option of doing some quests that award it in serious ammount or (and) farm in the hellbound area.

quests awarding important ammount of sp

i)first we have the 2 kartia daily quests. if you are 99 level you will be awarded around 7kk sp from the group quest and around 3kk sp from the solo one.

ii)then we have the filling the energy of destruction daily quest that will award again only 99 characters with ~5kk sp.

iii)besides those if you are 99 the olympiad quests will also award sp. if you do 10 matches and give the quest you will get ~7kk sp while if you do the 50 one you will get ~70kk sp.

iv)last but not least ceremory of chaos quests are also worth doing since for 2 matches you get ~2.7kk sp while for 5 you get ~5.6kk sp.

hellbound

if you though want to farm sp in a faster way you should step in hellbound. to go there you can use the heine town's warpgate.

[​IMG]

the area is divided into 3 areas. solo, small party, and normal party.

beleth's magic circle

[​IMG]

beleth's magic circle is intended to be a solo hunting area in hellbound. it's large enough to hunt with ease there but there are few things you should be aware of first.

1)normally the monsters there are easily soloable but in case you want to hunt there in a party have in mind that if you have 4 or more members in party (doesn't matter if they are in hellbound or elsewhere) the monsters will hit you much harder.

2)sometimes after killing a monster there is a chance that a helper npc will spawn. this npc can award you with an sp increasing buff or some statistic buff (atk.spd cast. spd p.atk or m. atk).

3)you can spot a monster named durable charger. if you kill it there is a chance to drop a vitality herb.

desert quarry

[​IMG]

desert quarry is the small party hunting area. the monsters here have a transform stages. at the start before you touch them they are in the easiest form. if you kill the first form the 2nd will appear and it goes like this until the 4rth and final form. note that the upcoming evolution form will be a magic or a physical type of monster and that only depends on the previous form's last hit. (if you killed it with a wizard at the end the next form will be magical type)

for example i will use the floxis monster and i suppose we kill it with a magical last hit.

1st form
    [​IMG]

2nd form
    [​IMG]

3rd form
    [​IMG]

the final form will have the same appearance with the 3rd but the monster is much harder.

phantasmal ridge

[​IMG]

phantasmal ridge is the last & most famous for sp farm area. it is designed exclusively for party hunting. it reminds in a lot of ways the way you xp in crossroads mentioned above. the monsters are extremely strong and will kill anyone with 1 hit.

as in crossroads the farming way here is the same. you either make a set up of a party with capable of finishing 1 monster fast or you make a party that will gather many of them in one place with feoh's skill shadow snare and you will finish them all together with aoe skills.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2015
  2. Zebedin

Zebedin User

sometimes you have a feeling that you have met a good guy :)

mega deserved thanks, i myself can get faster zaken box with this knowlege :s
    but now its time to go party and get drunk, have fun ppls

Exarkun likes this.
  3. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

some 1-85 adena tips added.

4. Zebedin

Zebedin User

according to **** (innova l2 wiki-like ru site i guess) verpesa bow is 71 678 000 in store
    http://****.net/en/?c=items&a=item&id=13467

Elesmira likes this.
  5. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

just changed 2-3 sentences and added some new ones.

6. Walkirye

Walkirye User

eles, some tips that u may use:
    cruma tower lowest floor from 40 to 52 is by far better than sea.

also, frosaken plains have 2xhp moobs, wich mean more exp than any other place (its like toi but easy) from 52 to 61-63.

then, there are 2 top spots.
    for melee/wizard: sillent valley till 70-76

for archer: woa at the south-west, with the angels (this is from 67 lvl when you already start to take exp), its the best exp spot for archer classes, till 76.

swamp is by far better for 77+ chars, cuz at 76 you get a huge exp penalty, wich mean that you will burn your vit bar before hit 77.

7sings quest series, gives also good exp but adena too. (have no idea if they still work).

some classes can still get huge exp and adena from raids, if they can solo/duo it, and, since noone are doing them, they are allways free to do.

there are 2 quest from 85+ wich are daylies, the one in mithrill mines and the one in swampland, together they gives 1,5kk adena aprox. and can be done in max 30 min.

i will post more, if i remember any other thing xd

Elesmira likes this.
  7. Elesmira

Elesmira User

i 'll see what i can add later, i am a bit busy right now :)

edit: okay i updated it, taking in mind your infos. thanks a lot. ;)

and btw, on swamp you can power level at 76, you just stick hunting boxes the ghost like w/e they are and the cerberos type of monsters. these 3 types are 85 level and with a level 85 character you can powerlevel your 76 one just fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2014
  8. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

nothing serious, just changed some pics with some location pics that might be useful.

9. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

85-90 thingies added

10. hachre

hachre User

very cool thread, thanks!!

11. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

some 90-95 stuff added. later i 'll update it regarding the magmeld quest series. (shadow of terror: blackish red fog)

12. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

magmeld quests added and fixed some typos.

hachre likes this.
  13. Zebedin

Zebedin User

14. Elesmira

Elesmira User

well i do not know if i should. i am afraid it might confuse people. kamaloka was nice in the past but right now people are not doing them anymore. 1.5 -3kk xp can be taken easily, in half the time you need to do it, on cruma tower. you sure you want it?

edit: nvm, i ll add it later today i think if i can

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
  15. Zebedin

Zebedin User

only if you want :d
    but i have allso some youtube movies for really hardcore players with full support and not afraid to use l2 store
    1-85 lvl in 5hours

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015
    hachre and Elesmira like this.
  16. ImYourChrist

ImYourChrist User

nice to see that you have some informative and useful post for a change, not only spam.

Elesmira likes this.
  17. Elesmira

Elesmira User

if you take a look on my posts you will see that i am 50 - 50. you are just looking the wrong threads. thanks anyway. :)

18. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

kamaloka info added. today or tomorow i 'll try to update it for 95+ stuff

19. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

95-97 thingies added, as well as antharas expedition in 90-95 ones.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2014
  20. Reckless

Reckless User

what transform is that he uses in the beginning? :)

oh, and those talking npcs are quite nice :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2015