1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Epeisodion + Leveling guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Elesmira, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Zebedin

Zebedin User

its either ranku or kechi !
    send me via pm your nick in game and i will send you 1 each and you will check it
    i know it was about to shot from this ranged aoe magic nuke on this transform

2. Walkirye

Walkirye User

anyone knows the instance reset of altar of shillen instance?

i want to try it out :d

Rosenrot likes this.
  3. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

there is no instance reset. once you have finished the instance, you can go back again.

Walkirye likes this.
  4. Nymphaly

Nymphaly User

it is ranku. keichi is the one with duals.

great guide by the way. i wanted to had that for some classes, using a transformation + steel stuff + adventurer guide's buff is more than enough to have a decent xp. my prophet is on its way !

Elesmira likes this.
  5. Elesmira

Elesmira User

sorry for staying without update for quite some days now, my router has blown up so you 'll have to wait a bit for new stuff :)

6. Walkirye

Walkirye User

thank you!

any day of the week also?... i mean, this work like crystal caverns instances?

7. NeoTiger

NeoTiger Global moderator

friday, saturday, sunday unless they have changed it.

8. Zebedin

Zebedin User

ofc as you can see this guy exped healer and auto attack damage on toi mobs was decent but still good enough

my wish is to have a profet with mistic immunity on 99 :(
    but i think too many ppls would rage on you for not having rapso

allso you shoult keep old resist buffs, on end game pvp you dont buff resist buff and daring sonata anyways cause of overbuff, but my iss profet is actually orc on main :/

yes this is perma instance you can now do it permanently and monsters inside could be spoiled for materials xdd on
    emeraids you kill them cos you need it

long long time ago it was like this, trajan85 = dungeon without reuse, alta95r = need to open first and emeraid 97 + without reuse
    now only trajan is daly and altar no need to open

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2014
  9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

guys, can you please keep your discussions and questions for the appropriate areas of the forum so we can avoid the guides being too flooded :)

regards.

10. Surprised

Surprised User

i would add orbis 3 to exp at 95-97, way better than gf. (old time we were doing there 95-99 so;p)
    i am surprised that nobody exp there, whule mobs die so quickly, and gives better amount of exp than gf (besides scaldisect;p)

scentwander likes this.
  11. Elesmira

Elesmira User

okay i 'll add it when i can

12. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

added 97-99 instances. i ll try update it for the rest soon.

13. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

the main skeleton of the guide is finally complete. added the rest of the info i had to add for 97-99 as well as orbis temple at 95-97.

i will update again if something else pops to mind or you ask me to add it.

thanks everyone for your support.

14. NightBird

NightBird User

you are awesome! thanks so much, theese new chronicles are entirely new for me

15. Elesmira

Elesmira User

[​IMG]

16. CosmoDREAM

CosmoDREAM User

but elesmira we are starting to powerlevel from lv77. so sometimes we couldnt finish varka/ketra unlimited q till fill up. other thing

i'm making sel oel mahum unlimited q when 900 q finish my lv81 char get one level but need wynn summoner auto attack around 1h or less q will be finish really easy way then ppl can come swapland powerlevel or somewhere.

note : if summoner/tyrr use skill on mob in sel oel mahum mob colonies you will get only one q item if autoattack you get more q item so dont use skill. i tested my telling.

17. BeerWarrior

BeerWarrior User

proven by others as well, it was revealed that it's a anti-bot measure. utterly stupid in my opinion.

18. Elesmira

Elesmira User

you can powerlevel easily from 76 (and do not confuse powerleveling only with 76-85, it can be done in an other level if you are willing to) just killing the first mobs in the spawn location of swampland. these mobs are level 85 so you can powerlevel a 76 level character also with a level 85 character. i do not get why you complain about the "sometimes we couldnt finish varka/ketra unlimited q till fill up.". the thing is to level up, why you should care about these ones. steel door coins? then complete them and after it powerlevel.

i was doing it also with a wynn and just clan hall buffs on wynn in less then 30 minutes. my trick is go to the center of mahum training grounds let's say, there are like 5 groups there, you attack each group seperately, with melee summoned pets, 1 mob at a time. stick on f1 the pet attack action keep your finger on f1 and just click on targets fast :d :d :d. the mobs are barely 2 critical hits from spectral lords.

anybody who is using a mass offensive skill and he/she is killing many mobs awarding quest items or quest count of killing at the same time will get just 1 count. the reason is exactly what beerwarrior said above me that's why you take them 1 by 1 (aka in your case melee summons and 1 by 1). sorry dreadnoughts :( complaints to koreans :(...

guys for all those who pmed me here or ingame for making an sp farm guide, i decided i will make it but it needs time and for now it is a luxury i do not have. i know you want it, just wait a bit. :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
  19. CosmoDREAM

CosmoDREAM User

its ok i have same thing with you. i wanted say it takes time finish to ketra/varka q . my choice when i get lv76 i'll skip steel coin q/daily q.

start immediately powerlevel. i will keept steel coin q for my sub. this is my exp style not generally just i wanted to say.

also i'm making some exp guide based excel table. next update will be change exp area/zone again

>>>experimental about lv20 after when you finish 1st prof q you can go gludin ------> windy hill ( great exp ) till level30 then go gludin ----> orc barracks till level35.

ah sorry my english level isnt good i cant full explain my thing exaclty

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2014
    Xioned and SeRvicebok like this.
  20. St0ne

St0ne User

sorry cosmo ,but that's not a fast way ;)
    just to mention that u've to make 3 soe's for 3 different locations ;)
    the best way and only way ;) is at 20lv jump into ant nest and just walk deeper and deeper into it killing with aoe until ur 38lv then 2nd job q.
    depends ur exp. boost, but basically takes about 15-30mins.
    rgrds.