1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Epeisodion + Leveling guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Elesmira, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Pashmin

Pashmin User

thank you!

Elesmira likes this.
  2. Elesmira

Elesmira User

ok guys since we know that ertheia is coming soon i ll try to update the guide for ertheia race. it will be hard though, the update is new to me as well as it is to you. it will take some time for sure and it will be after the new update's release ingame. :)

Known likes this.
  3. Elesmira

Elesmira User

notification : i will make a new guide for ertheia leveling until 85 and i will try to update the current guide with the new things and quests since ertheia. i think i will be able to start this weekend. it will take some time to complete both though :) any suggestions or questions are most welcome.

c4rlito and faron like this.
  4. Hax

Hax User

use a couple of lvl3 fortune packs and start at lvl80+! :d

5. Elesmira

Elesmira User

thank you for bumping the thread about as you can possibly put your heads to think, not everyone has the time and money to level up that fast or the knowledge to do so. i just try to help people that are many times are asking tips both ingame and here on forums.

now question : does anyone here know if the ertheia mage has the same quest line from 1st level until 40th level (even after it) as ertheia fighter? i am only leveling up a fighter at the moment and i am not sure about this. thanks.

scentwander likes this.
  6. syzgod

syzgod User

well i was wrong. quests a bit different.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    Elesmira likes this.
  7. Elesmira

Elesmira User

>>>update<<<

added some info and links for blazing swamp. some additional info for quests itemsdrop rates, links to the new guide for ertheia and updated crossroads and loa descriptions. will add stuff for dimensional warp as well soon enough.

tips, questions w/e are welcome. :)

8. Ximi86

Ximi86 User

good work,ive read all the thread,except parts that doesnt concern me caused my experience was to lvl 86,my maximum lvl in god. well after say this,i need to say other thing. for a tyr (titan) the lvls 90-99 are the hard way for that char??? caused i read a lot of times that tyr warriors are the worst class,and can be supplanted by a wynn. so that reminds me one thing,after lvl 90,a tyr warrior eats a **** because other people dont like in her partyes???? from lvl 85 to 89 i can find group but after lvl 90 i dont like the idea of beign punished by other persons caused im a tyr. and its sad. anyway,actually im lvl 76 titan,in a few time i can lvl up to 81 and later do dailys to 85. from here to that i say u,are my concerns. as i said in my welcome thread i like warrior class and i dont like the idea of beign kicked from partyes caused im a tyr after lvl 90. i always say that this char hace functions of tank,dd,and little ranged dd,in other words: jack of all trades. and in eyes of posh people this is not valid,or u are a tank or a dd or a ranged dd,not a mix of them. its sad that the people think like this.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
  9. Nadmaster101

Nadmaster101 User

your fears of your tyrr titan are felt wide and far across the servers. tyrr is a hard class to play right and looked down upon greatly on most servers, even the best geared tyrr has a hard time keeping up with a decently geared nuker in not only pve but pvp as well, however with that being said the tyrr has become somewhat of a support class in this game for pvp. stuns and aoe debuffs mostly but that is only effective if paired with a good archer or nuker group. i will tell you that playing a tyrr isn't easy because of many factors; parties are hard to find, need more than one weapon (spear and 2 handed), diverse range of skills offer different play styles depending on what you build supports. with that though tyrr titan is one of the best raid dps toons in the game if built correctly but most don't know how to do that, and it does require outside support, your own skills alone won't get you there. but if you like playing it i say go for it, i play a dreadnought but am torn between that and transferring to a titan because their abilities to hit for 1m+ damage a swing.
    gl if you need assistance contact me ig @ auburn.

10. thebigti

thebigti User

hello ..lets bump that topic again and hope you add some new features as well !!!

11. Ebec_

Ebec_ User

Hello,

Maybe some update with pictures that dosn`t apear ? :)

12. Zombis

Zombis User

i think im doing something wrong, where do i get those steel coins? i just cant seem to find them and i am doing those quests which pop up at certain levels.

13. cmec1

cmec1 User

next time dig up 5 year old post and ask "where do i get bound items"

14. Zombis

Zombis User

thanks, that helped a lot. /s

if anybody have a good guide and can share it, please do.(i **** at searching, because, well, you already know why). thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2017
  15. DragonSpec

DragonSpec User

Broken images links :/

16. Andaqueno

Andaqueno User

+1