1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

[April 2014] Experimentarium poll

Discussion in 'Archived experiments' started by Pazak, Apr 2, 2014.

?

What experiments would you like us to do in April?

1. 1

31 vote(s)
    25.2%
  2. 2

5 vote(s)
    4.1%
  3. 3

12 vote(s)
    9.8%
  4. 4

8 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. 5

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  6. 6

10 vote(s)
    8.1%
  7. 7

8 vote(s)
    6.5%
  8. 8

4 vote(s)
    3.3%
  9. 9

3 vote(s)
    2.4%
  10. 10

29 vote(s)
    23.6%
  11. 11

1 vote(s)
    0.8%
  12. 12

9 vote(s)
    7.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pazak

Pazak Innova Group

hello, dear players!

we have finally installed epeisodion on core and you've had some time to test it yourself. now, let's see what has remained unclear for you and define which requests are going to be made in april 2014.

we have 12 experiments on the poll this time. you can submit your request for may in this thread!

the requests are:

1) str/dex influence on othel/yul classes dmg on skills by alixyz
    experiment: str/dex influence on othel/yul classes dmg on skills

question: how does str/dex influence on otherl/yul classes on epeisodium, the dmg on skills, in pvp mostly.

reason: there are many rummors that str have a big influence on skills dmg on othel/yul classes in this chronicle, so let's see if it's true

2) p atk influence on yul archer skills by sentencedtoblues
    experiment: p atk influance on yul archer skills
    question: does p atk increases skill dmg on yul archer skills??
    reason: simply of its worth to put bilions of adena for r99 bow

3)experiment: yul archer and othell rogue skill critical rate by cdvm
    experiment: experiment: yul archer and othell rogue skill critical rate
    question: how much is the %/chances of do a skill critical depending on dex value, the test can be made with 60, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95, 100 and 200 dex
    reason: there is a rumor that in valiance/epeisodion there is a gap in skill critical rate at 80 dex, so afterwards it doesn't increase anymore, so no point to get more than 80 dex

4)drops from ekimus and tiat raid bosses by elesmira
    experiment: drops from ekimus and tiat raid bosses
    question: what arr the drops from ekimus and tiat raid bosses?
    reason: i want to know what these ugly creatures drop on the new update on our servers.

5) chance to get crafting mats while opening kartia group boxes by slaiter
    experiment: chance to get crafting mats while opening kartia group boxes
    question: what can we get from kartia group boxes?
    reason: i want to know what can we get from those boxes, heard that you can now get crafting materiales and also chance to get blessed scrolls is higher than before

6) s80 pvp bow vs. r95 and r99 bow by ginaki7
    experiment: s80 pvp bow vs. r95 and r99 bow
    question: i want to see if vesper bow and skull carnium pvp weapons can be same or how close at least to the dmg of r95 /r99 bows(+4 enchant with and without pvp option on the r99 weapon) when you enchant them(s80) at +6 or more with focus sa and pvp.
    reason: need to see how much is the difference in dmg of pvp of having r95 single/double sa bow +4 or even r99 with every option it has(one/double sa , with or w/o pvp) against an s80 with pvp sa and enchantment +6 or more.

example : you can take 4 weapons(vesper/skull/specter/amaranthine). try compair vesper/skull with focus sa pvp at +6 and more with an r95 bow single/double sa +4 and an r99 bow single/double sa +4 with and without pvp .test the dmg at pvp with skills and hits over time.

7)iss enchanter assault rush skill - enchant route +attack by troomar
    experiment: iss enchanter assault rush skill - enchant route +attack
    question: i would like to know how much damage adds every enchant point?
    reason: there is nor description of this enchant route neither damage / power description when the skill is enchanted and i was wondering if it is worthy to enchant this skill.

8) feoh soultaker summons and atributte resistance by walkirye
    experiment: feoh soultaker summons and atributte resistance.

question: does the element resist of the feoh have any impact on the damage that his pet get?.

this can be easly done: feoh soultaker 99 with eternal armor 240 earth resist, yul 99 amaranthine bow 300 earth.

yul autoattack on summon (no dmg variation).

then same test but feoh without any resist.

reason: curiosity.

9) dmg difference between r95 +4 dmg up bow against r99 +15 dmg up by blogiete
    experiment: dmg difference between r95 +4 dmg up bow against r99 +15 dmg up
    question. whats a difference between r95+4 dmgup bow vs r99 +15 dmg up. some peoples say that there is just ~1.5k dmg difference. but all have passive fear for red weapons. so they imagine that they was oneshoted etc. for test take yul sagi or other yul with eternal set, iss buffs, and use class stance + dead eye stance and try with all skills + normal attacks normal and critical hits.. (that one who give skill power) or nothing at all.
    reason: to know the difference.

10)testing aria's life stones by sepsa
    experiment:
    bonuses for augmenting epic jewelry with aria's life stones and their probabilities.

11) test attacking from behind with grace dagger with back blow sa and without the sa for see if it affects to blow skills critical rate. by thunder1989
    experiment: test attacking from behind with grace dagger with back blow sa and without the sa for see if it affects to blow skills critical rate.
    question: if back blow sa affect to normal attacks,blow attacks,or both.
    reason: because if it affect just to normal attacks it would be focus, and as it says blow i think it affect to blows. actually i have tested with an npc and i do more critical skills(blows) from behind with this sa,i just want to confirm it.

12) eternal belt with top grade ornaments by sanek
    test: eternal belt with top grade ornaments.
    q: is there a noticeable difference between pvp skill dmg bonus/pvp defense between top-grade ornament seraph belts and eternal ones? both cases: character wearing pvp defense belt of both grades should be beaten a few times; then a character wearing pvp attack/skill attack belt should do the beating - and check what was the difference, if any.
    reason: since r99 ornaments were introduced in this chronice, would be nice to know whether it pays off to use them.

only 5 of those requests will be accepted, and you must decide which ones!
    vote for the request that you consider the most interesting and wait for them to be released in november!

this poll will be closed on friday, (april, 4th)!

flaming_sock likes this.
  2. qre8ive

qre8ive User

experiment 4 should be done either way i think since the information is missing on l2wiki. for the rest im curious which will be chosen, some really interesting ones in between.

flaming_sock and fgovmgdr91 like this.
  3. Alixyz

Alixyz User

check juji test's from ncwest. it's same thing.

4. blogiete

blogiete User

2nd 6th and 9th is almost same.. so you can mix all 3 in 1. and all would be happy.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2014
    golemka likes this.
  5. Outblast

Outblast User

6. Elesmira

Elesmira User

how drops from ekimus and tiat are the same with the p atk influence on yul's skillz?

7. blogiete

blogiete User

sorry :) 2 6 and 9..

anw, here again will be useless tests so np.

scentwander likes this.
  8. procc

procc User

this voting means nothing. anyone can create many accounts to vote for what they need...

9. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

not true, so i would not recommend trying it - read the forum rules ;)

10. Alixyz

Alixyz User

yea, that's my goal in life, to create tons of acc and vote my experiment!

11. golemka

golemka User

test 12 is joke of the year

3 pdef difference the stats from def/atk/skill atk are the same

Elesmira likes this.
  12. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

sepsa's test is already done by ncwest :/ guys just lets post the results from there

13. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

we do not play on ncwest servers so why would we use data from their client? - doesn't work that way, you want an experiment based on your own server so we provide that by making tests on our own game client.

14. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

so basically u are saying that the life stone might give other stats? do you really think there is such diff in our server?

15. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

is this a claim that ncsoft alters game mechanics data for diferent territories? i do not see how can 2 diferent territories hold diferent skills under same update. we will get the same results as them, it's a month wasted of a test.

syzgod likes this.
  16. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

omg don't start with nonsense propaganda now - all it simply says is that to be 100% sure of accurate results we perform tests based on our own game client server so that we know what information you are asking and we are giving is accurate and appropriate for core.

17. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

you start to abuse the word propaganda, well no problem for me to make this test, but its just a waste of month exp.... :)
    the only diff between ncwest and innova is the xp + other gear that exist in client not other stats or so

18. DeepBlue

DeepBlue User

if you don't want an experiment tested then don't vote for that one, others want it hence why it was submitted - each to their own right? :) and if you want to rely on what ncwest posts that's fine, others don't - i am not saying what they post is wrong or would not reflect what we have here, i am simply saying that some users here obviously want to have it tested on their own server :)

SentencedToBlues likes this.
  19. SentencedToBlues

SentencedToBlues User

i am not saying that other people doesnt have rights to get this "experiment" i am just giving my personal though about it, :) anyway let it be :p

ontopic:
    davai guys the number 1 or 3 has to win! xd

20. Vikea

Vikea User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.