1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions Part 2 - No inappropriate language

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. {IronV}

{IronV} User

more stacked dds ? axaxax give me named i give u too @iKoobu

2. Naito

Naito User

Also is worth to mention, that they didn't lose 21StCentury because of weak second side or boring server, GMs sended him to banana island ;)

Rudi please answer here, who from the top was so bored, that decide to quit the game, only of that one reason ?

3. Rudolf

Rudolf User

Answer me why you are in clan with ppl that you trashed and after 2-3 weeks you came back again ? 0 dignity ?

Also did i wrote sth about top dps quiting. We lost few ppl with quite good eq, also lost sill cp which was way more stacked than sleiter or lahaad.

4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

sill cp had same impact as the cps u mentioned and rudi why u are in same clan with ppl that was trashing u when u was in rg ? 0 dignity ?

5. Rudolf

Rudolf User

Names ?

Also never saw before joining trashing toward my person while with naito is quite diffrent :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  6. Naito

Naito User

@Rudi
    Please first of all learn what "trash" means. I had other point of view for some situations, was trying explain to them why some things happens and what they did wrong from our perspective, not all of this what i said where my problems or my complains, many times i said what other people were saying. Do you know what the word discussion means ? For me seems like don't. They never call me *****, idiot etc, the same was with me, i never call them like this, so where is your "trashing" ? Check my post and quote here, later we can discuss.

We were invited by EternalNab to the clan and welcome by our old friends. Do you think, they would invite if anyone really trashed them ?

I was more than a year in TheHorde, because of some problem between leaders, clan were splited, so as a part of group i also leave and stay with the same goal, which always was clear for everyone, wanted to be in losing side and someday became the winning side. While was in HB i had private conversation with Logy and he know, that even out of clan, my own goal wasn't changed, also i told him, that still believe in peace between him and Ultimated so together we can cooperate and win EN.

We leave with other people, but didn't join to the enemy clan, as part of TheHorde with one of the leader leave and organize new opposite side.

Logy got his chance as my leader, long time i really believe, that he can help achive my goal, in the moment we decide to leave it looks like he wasn't good enough, lose controll, so give a chance to Ultimated, he fail quickly so what other option i had ? Still wanted achieve my private goal, the only one possibility was a give some trust to EternalNab, join him and support him. Exactly the same situation was between Ultimated and Logy, both of them wanted to win EN, but Logy lose faith in to the Ultimated and give a chance to EternalNab, for me Hax was random i didn't know who is this, the same thinking had many other new randoms in TH. Also we didn't know, that Logy did what he did, because had all of this under controll, for us it looks like he leting random take leadership from him and discrespect Ultimated by giving him block for clan event.

At the end seem like EternalNab did it, i can feel today as the winner and have my private vicotry. At some point even Logy can be proud of himself he managed it. You do not need to understand my reasons, i do not care. Have a nice day :)

7. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

@iSTOMPquakez what you think about all this fairy tale from Naito ?

8. Naito

Naito User

Nice move, to provoke a guy which hates me since my first day in TH :) Tsiana stop looking for a friends in this clan, they will never ever invite you :)

9. {IronV}

{IronV} User

its anxxi when he get rekt he is friendly, when he feel strong he is trashing hehe

Naito likes this.
  10. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I'm not talking to you. When you will understand that without the CP you are in those guys would never invite you back , you will break your world. And you are such an hypocrite because if bbl would have choose EN , you would have follow like a little pet.

It's not like I'm looking for something I already have. And I said that I'll never go back to TH , and I am able to keep my word unlike you are. So look for some self respect before answering to me.

@IronV I'm just trashing back when people are trashing, is this something uncommon ? There is nothing about getting rekt lol.

About the stacked DD , I really think we missed our chance to get Naito inside our clan , he would have carried us so hard.

11. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

evilnation wasnt his first option....

[​IMG]

"i will go straight.." :Facepalm-l2:

12. {IronV}

{IronV} User

anxxi,u probably value less than naito and im not trashing u , its all about blue messages meng

13. Rudolf

Rudolf User

Plan was to make cp and join loosing side.

14. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Trolololo , blue messages hue hue. I'm not even close to be stack and since I'm not playing lately it's hard to even get a red one ;)

15. Naito

Naito User

So yeah, please speak more about my dignity, one better than the other :)

16. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Learn to read , I'm not talking about dignity... don't use the forum if you're unable to read properly...

17. {IronV}

{IronV} User

Learn to read ,He is not talking to you... don't use the forum if you're unable to read properly...

Naito likes this.
  18. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

So why he is quoting my post and saying things like : "one better than the other"

If it's not talking to me then I invite you to go back to school in order to write English in a way that everyone is able to understand.

Totally speechless kids that are getting destroyed in 2 posts. 2eznogf

19. {IronV}

{IronV} User

coz rudi talking about dignity and he quote ur post that u call him bblq dog ..

20. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Oh and btw I didn't know that you Iron you were the kind of robinhood trying to defend your "useless and trash" ( your words ) mates ;)
    Jul 12, 2017
    0 links between my post and Rudi's... he is both : bbl's pet and without any dignity.