1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions Part 2 - No inappropriate language

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Rahen

Rahen User

you guys are so delusional its cute.

Zerging, loosing pvp stone, yet still proud and claiming victory. Logyc.

2. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

They were prolly missing someone from BBL party to lose the pvp weapon stone , it's the only valuable CP in pvp in their clan. We saw what happened when bbl decided to leave... I don't understand why bblQQ doesn't seems to improve his stuff tho..

3. Yunalesca

Yunalesca User

No Naito on siege, 0 chance to win.

SnoWyz and Naito like this.
  4. {IronV}

{IronV} User

well u won the siege but u just did the obvious , it ld be really sad to lose that siege competition wise .
    gf

5. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

It sounds so false in your mouth. But I guess Yuna is right after all.

Gf , bbl will make you shine again soon.

6. Hax

Hax User

Zerging? You guys had quite a bit more than us lol

7. Rahen

Rahen User

We have around 70 ppl in cc, but most importantly 3 of our parties are running around without 7s, pvp sets, brooches, and their dds are w/o pvp weapons.
    But ok.

8. Hax

Hax User

take screen of your "70 ppl cc" :D
    3 of your parties are without 7s and pvp set

but 5 or 6 parties with 2 tanks:

kengaa, notbrah, seleniia, taka, arri pt with 2 tanks and probably 1 more

Without 2 tank setup you probably would've failed to interrupt :D

9. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

I'm looking for the 2nd tank of at least seleniia's pt and notbrah's pt. I don't know who was with in Arri's tonight , didn't pay attention.

About Kengaa and Taka you're right , only if Tartara was around because it's the same as for Arri pt , I didn't pay attention.

10. Hax

Hax User

Yes notbrah didnt, was another pt which i dont recall the name.
    selenia had simplette and stargirl if i remember correctly. idoomcryer was iss
    rest had

11. Rahen

Rahen User

I don't see why a 2 tank setup in a few pts (5/6 sorry to report bro but you're seeing things) is more relevant than 20 of our ppl being potential oneshots by the lowest of yours. But ok.

It's funny to see that you really don't get what is/has been happening. This siege was a hard fight, no one said the opposite and its totally understandable due to the current difference in fire power.

The odds have been on TH side for a while, and they still were on your favor this siege, yet you lost. You really have nothing to brag about.
    The same way, these past months, you guys have been super happy to win fights that we had all the chances to loose, like you have been making some kind of performance, its funny.

Gf anyway, I guess.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  12. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Stargirl is part of another party , I doubt this toon was in seleniia's pt. Which makes the total of 3 pt with 2 tank setup... somehow , having 2 tank setup is downgrading the fire power which is not the best thing to do when you're looking to interrupt ;) but it's all about cleaning the siege field more likely.

13. fapandgame

fapandgame User

Siege was lost on a both lucky and well timed interrupt attempt from i've no idea whom it was, when cresting was almost done, in the 1st hour of the siege.

The big castles like goddard/schuttgart with the two crest rooms are a bit difficult to cris-cross and coordinate with box cresters and party dispatching and stopping the interrupters at same time. But i guess you can prove that this was clearly not the case on next sieges, if the lucky castle happens to be a single crest room one. Right?

All in all, fights were good, siege was more lively this time. Kenga needs to thank you all for getting him this stone, he will use it well.

Gf, cya next time.

14. peking

peking User

for real.. zerging? after en recruit like 2 clan? pls.. top joke.

ps: allab should buy name change ticket to hodor.

15. Hax

Hax User

You are the one mistaken as for why you won.
    Your parties came (admittably) coordinated more or less rushing with ud and running away and then rushing with 2nd ud and then 3rd and then 4th b4 finally wiping and going village. cresting under these conditions while goddard is big and has no big open fields to aoe or hit quick is exactly why we lost.

this has nothing to do with fire power.
    infact anxi 2 tank is top for interrupting

seleniia pt 100% had 2 tanks becuz they were assigned to camp our crest room together with this exacutrix/3alby.

16. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

Seleniia exacutrix simplette 3alby idoomcryer Anora chiroyoshi, this was his setup. Just simplette as tank.

2 crest room is harder to interrupt because you need perfect communication in order to do it efficiently which we had I guess.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2017
  17. NiNeTT

NiNeTT User

let hope this siege make you go more out and not only bla bla bla

make core fun again

#ardeasturias

Hax likes this.
  18. Rahen

Rahen User

I didn't write any reason as to why we won, I simply said that your clan at its current state had more chances to win, and still lost. But english is hard, I know.

This makes no sense at all sorry.

Anyway, every post you guys make, like our 100ppl cc made from recruiting half server, our 6 parties with 2 tanks, and now this just shows me one thing - either you really have no clue, and thus you're proud to win some pvps vs the zerg you're fantasizing about (which makes sense actually)
    or you just want to cultivate your propaganda, cuz if its written on the forum and noone says no, then it must be true.

It's ok tho, it's not like it matters much anyway.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  19. Hax

Hax User

fact 1: you merged one or two clans into you and have more cps than we do.

fact 2: if one pt comes to interrupt on ud and runs deep inside castle b4 ud finishes and then comes back with another ud and repeat this 4 times, how does this make no sense? We cant follow them into castle becuz next party alrd coming from village entering the castle.

You said "i dont see or understand what is happening". So yea, I say that you dont understand what happened this siege. English is hard

20. Anxxonymous

Anxxonymous User

2 more CPs according to the numbers given by your mates , Hax.

You forgot that half of former EN didn't have the opportunity to get 7s , even being in RG , I didn't got the opportunity to have my own :)