1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Discord Support team Facebook l2central.info

Siege Discussions Part 2 - No inappropriate language

Discussion in 'Activity' started by DeepBlue, Apr 2, 2014.

1. BeFair

BeFair User

About this Screenshot, what makes u so proud to hit someone for a million Damage? If u hit prolly one of ur best geared Enemys for this kind of damage, people can only imagine for how much u hit the rest, and then u brag about a win?
    Not Flaming or anything, but wouldnt it be a bigger win to take a party down with "normal" damage , cuz then it was actually a fight, 1 million damage is not a fight, nothing someone can do against, nothing a party could react on ( if no cele etc rdy) so wheres the big Archievement?
    And this on a nuker that can Take more hits then a Tank actually can, due to this bugged mana shield **** which should be fixed latest 1 week after it got implemented.

2. Padj1l

Padj1l User

He just posted it to troll lol, why you guys take a screenshot so seriously. What's bugged about mana shield ?

Hax and {IronV} like this.
  3. peking

peking User

so where were you when EN had no castle not even dim siege not even normal siege? that time it was such a silence, not even a comment here, not even ingame. (i know that you not on EN, just asking)
    or its an achievement to take a "doghouse" i mean giran at siege? if they would take TH castle that would be something. im not so sure, but let me guess, some box clan had giran. so, yes, top achievement.
    and btw, yes, they kept giran, its true. gz. now maybe they go out of town with castle cloaks.

its bugged, cause that makes mages "immortal, OP, bugged, blabla". its like this.

4. St0ne

St0ne User

Not bugged just way way way way way to OP.

5. zauliuz

zauliuz User

what i saw at aden in 1st hour there was pretty equal fight at some point, and mostly th spawned at castle gates like raid minions over and over again.. too bad spectator crystal can't show whats happening inside castle.

btw 3 dragon casters still > dragon 2 bows. lets hope soon will be lv2 bow.. then will be some difference. or maybe not, depends on driver

6. Padj1l

Padj1l User

There was no crystal in castle after first 10min of siege rofl, noone comes back from inside the castle xD Fail propaganda 101 by zauliuz.
    However there was indeed some pretty long pvp in front of Aden gates which was enjoyable.

7. BeFair

BeFair User

Well ur right its not bugged, but it made every nuker 20x more tanky then before, like 5x more wouldnt have been enough?
    For u its ok that a Nuker with 25k mp can take ~500k dmg before the mp is out? Then comes shirt mp = another 500k then comes virgo Another 500k then comes rebirth another 500k in meanwhile he has twice his Crystal form up for 7 or 9 sec immortality, so basicly a nuker in a party with 2 healers can take around 2,5 million Damage thats ok right? Even in small clans u can see that one Nuker with semi ok Gear can tank a whole party longer then a Tank could, but in same time dealing insane damage, but ya thats ok i guess

So once again, no big archievement if u see how much this guys could prolly tank if they had to

8. peking

peking User

yes, dragon bow made the difference, when the dude was untagged with dragon bow. probably its good to farm baylor or k95.
    if thetruth was so good to made 50+++ crp at raids, why he cant do the same at siege? i mean make a difference.

but again, im the ***** here, cause ppl so obsessed to one side or the other.. not even try to thinking just pushing the bu*********** and thats sad.

9. LaoCin

LaoCin User

i think if u left TH with no castles, no hero, no dragons, they would still be the best :D this siege EN had a goal to crest a castle and they did it. TH had a goal not to let it and they failed. The truth is that TH was overplayed, because when they were popping their skills in aden, someone was cresting giran :)

10. Padj1l

Padj1l User

Also 3 dragon caster ? MusicShield carrying TH with dragon caster confirmed.

Hax likes this.
  11. zauliuz

zauliuz User

idk he carrying or not, but he have pretty good gear, like EVERYTHING, at least what i saw in his cp gear list few month ago :)

12. SomeOneOutside

SomeOneOutside User

Because with that screenshot he's just clowning himself. What did he actually show? That the game is broken? Who could have guessed? Playing garbage game seriously and being proud? What a hero xd

13. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

funny thing is, he's hitting me for 1.3kk and in the end of that fight i kicked him out of his siege zone. Quality > Quantity.

14. peking

peking User

after this where is the ppl who barking about excuses and the other things? or its not excuse right? :D

15. DefNotMits

DefNotMits User

i dont understand what you said friend, please rephrase.

16. {IronV}

{IronV} User

17. Preslav

Preslav User

I am curious, how many were in TH cc on last siege? I saw some idiotic comments about recruitment etc, and at the same time I was looking for TH around me and there were many new faces, joined you last week or so :)

18. Hax

Hax User

2 dragon casters vs 2 bows.
    Feb 19, 2018
    we have aden since forever on both sieges.
    We still lost?

Thats why you guys took aden right? Oh wait, we didnt even need to carpet interrupt like you guys. after those 2 flags were dead u guys did nothing in aden. To village and back from north gate )

77 or less. we had 11 cps +- and some of them broken (ironv with 5 ppl only)

19. yLogy

yLogy User

Momentum is changing slightly...

But still,...
    TH has best weapons on their best players,
    EN has best weapons on their best donors.

Still dont understand how EN leadership can be so dumb and dont make dragon weapons on their best players....mystery for me...

20. Preslav

Preslav User

I am not 100% sure but I think EN had 71 in cc, I don't understand why some individuals were barking about in hv.